Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. Re: Rate my Fantasy Team

    Last Saturday I drafted my money league ,in a 12 team league got the 11 th,here is what I got

    Qb.Ben Roethlisberger.
    Rb.L.Blount
    Rb.F.Jones
    Wr.Megatron
    Wr.Greg Jenning
    Flex.M.Manningham
    TE J.Graham
    K.J.Brown
    D/ST Raiders

    Bench players:J.Flacco(Qb),D.Thomas(RB),Ryan Torain(Rb),R.Meachem(Wr),M.Thomas(Wr,Jags),J.Cook(TE)

    Thanks,any opinion would be appreciatted.

    Xoxo
    El underdog.

  2. #62

    Re: Rate my Fantasy Team

    Quote Originally Posted by "El Vikingo" #1107472
    Last Saturday I drafted my money league ,in a 12 team league got the 11 th,here is what I got

    Qb.Ben Roethlisberger.
    Rb.L.Blount
    Rb.F.Jones
    Wr.Megatron
    Wr.Greg Jenning
    Flex.M.Manningham
    TE J.Graham
    K.J.Brown
    D/ST Raiders

    Bench players:J.Flacco(Qb),D.Thomas(RB),Ryan Torain(Rb),R.Meachem(Wr),M.Thomas(Wr,Jags),J.Cook(TE)

    Thanks,any opinion would be appreciatted.

    Xoxo
    Again, don't try to critique other teams much as its so hard to do but I'm wondering why everyone is so sold on Megatron this year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. Re: Rate my Fantasy Team

    12 teams, #2 pick.


    Team name: The Seattle Seagals

  4. #64

    Re: Rate my Fantasy Team

    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1107650
    12 teams, #2 pick.


    Team name: The Seattle Seagals
    You might want to consider benching Peyton & activating Cassel.

    When did you make these picks?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,959

    Re: Rate my Fantasy Team

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1107655
    You might want to consider benching Peyton & activating Cassel.

    When did you make these picks?
    Cassel has rib problems and isn't guaranteed to start this weekend.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #66

    Re: Rate my Fantasy Team

    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1107661
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1107655
    You might want to consider benching Peyton & activating Cassel.

    When did you make these picks?
    Cassel has rib problems and isn't guaranteed to start this weekend.

    =Z=
    He may be screwed then.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Just did a live fantasy draft, rate my team
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:07 PM
  2. Rate the oft-absent Platypus's FF Team!
    By BBQ Platypus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 12:54 PM
  3. Rate my team please
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 07:23 PM
  4. Team-by-team fantasy previews
    By Prophet in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:06 AM
  5. Rate the Jackazz's team!
    By enlvikeman in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 08:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •