Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "centexcabinets" #1103435
    No, we do not want him. Yes, he's a freak athlete. Big, fast strong. So, what's the problem? He can't change direction. Watch his feet and more importantly hips. They are terrible. That pretty much makes him useless in the NFL.

    http://www.centexcabinets.com
    Hey, I was needing some cabinets! Thank God I came to PPO!

  2. #12

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1103446
    Quote Originally Posted by "centexcabinets" #1103435
    No, we do not want him. Yes, he's a freak athlete. Big, fast strong. So, what's the problem? He can't change direction. Watch his feet and more importantly hips. They are terrible. That pretty much makes him useless in the NFL.

    http://www.centexcabinets.com
    Hey, I was needing some cabinets! Thank God I came to PPO!
    Lol ... probably Weirdest. Post. Ever.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,203
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1103449
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1103446
    Quote Originally Posted by "centexcabinets" #1103435
    No, we do not want him. Yes, he's a freak athlete. Big, fast strong. So, what's the problem? He can't change direction. Watch his feet and more importantly hips. They are terrible. That pretty much makes him useless in the NFL.

    http://www.centexcabinets.com
    Hey, I was needing some cabinets! Thank God I came to PPO!
    Lol ... probably Weirdest. Post. Ever.
    :laugh: I actually was really looking forward to watch some footage of Taylor Mays' hips. Haha downer!

  4. Re: Taylor Mays Available

    I'm surprised we haven't made a play at him or even anybody else in the league. San Fran has overloaded at the safety position just resigning Goldson. Now they have Whitner, Reggie Smith (their starter at free safety), Goldson, Madieu Williams, AND Taylor Mays. Mays could be a very cheap addition.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,667

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Is there no interest in him at all from the other teams? everyone needs a hard hitting athletic safety. Jump on him. I would offer as much as a 3rd and a practice squad player or more. Whatever they want really.
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1103693
    Is there no interest in him at all from the other teams? everyone needs a hard hitting athletic safety. Jump on him. I would offer as much as a 3rd and a practice squad player or more. Whatever they want really.
    I'd say nothing more than a 4th. The rest of the teams in the league have the leverage with San Fran's overload at safety. 3rd rounders still have a decent shot at panning out so I'd go with a 4th or lower if we make a move.

  7. #17

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Is Mays still on the market?

  8. #18

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "Johnson14" #1104689
    Is Mays still on the market?
    Well he was never "on the market" because he is under contract. But the 49ers are definitely still interested in trading him from what I understand.

  9. #19

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1104711
    Quote Originally Posted by "Johnson14" #1104689
    Is Mays still on the market?
    Well he was never "on the market" because he is under contract. But the 49ers are definitely still interested in trading him from what I understand.
    Ah ok, i knew what i meant :laugh:

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, North Dakota, United States
    Posts
    17,620
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "Johnson14" #1104714
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1104711
    Quote Originally Posted by "Johnson14" #1104689
    Is Mays still on the market?
    Well he was never "on the market" because he is under contract. But the 49ers are definitely still interested in trading him from what I understand.
    Ah ok, i knew what i meant :laugh:
    Given our issues with the secondary, I wonder if we have at least inquired. We are pretty damn close to the cap though...
    SKOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. McMahon, Fawcett, Jackson, Mays........pp.o death pool
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 05:46 PM
  2. Billy Mays Dead
    By gregair13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:54 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 04:20 AM
  4. C.Taylor
    By mfenlon in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:16 PM
  5. Should we have gone with edge or taylor?
    By Idahovike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •