Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    What this team needs.

    I think they just need a motivational speaker to get them all on the same page.

    Here is my suggestion:

    None other than Matt Foley.....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcR7hr4LLQg

  2. Re: What this team needs.

    Can he play right tackle?

  3. #3

    Re: What this team needs.



    Get him on that O-Line Immediately!!!
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  4. #4

    Re: What this team needs.

    Purple Floyd wrote:
    I think they just need a motivational speaker to get them all on the same page.
    Or maybe Randy Moss

  5. #5

    Re: What this team needs.

    Culpepper_4717 wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    I think they just need a motivational speaker to get them all on the same page.
    Or maybe Randy Moss
    I saw Randy Monday night on TV and it looks like he lives in a van down by the river....

    Maybe Gillette can give him an endorsement or something.

  6. #6

    Re: What this team needs.

    Purple Floyd wrote:
    Culpepper_4717 wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    I think they just need a motivational speaker to get them all on the same page.
    Or maybe Randy Moss
    I saw Randy Monday night on TV and it looks like he lives in a van down by the river....

    Maybe Gillette can give him an endorsement or something.
    He should bring this back

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,959

    Re: What this team needs.

    Purple Floyd wrote:
    I think they just need a motivational speaker to get them all on the same page.

    Here is my suggestion:

    None other than Matt Foley.....
    [video type=youtube]qJQwHwP0ojI[/video]

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8

    Re: What this team needs.

    A big possesion reciever who:

    a. Isn't afraid to go over the middle.
    b. Can catch anything that is close to him.
    c. Will block for AD.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. Re: What this team needs.

    Marrdro wrote:
    A big possesion reciever who:

    a. Isn't afraid to go over the middle.
    b. Can catch anything that is close to him.
    c. Will block for AD.
    a. Moss - He isn't afraid, he just looks funny running over middle, he did it in NE when asked. Hit him in stride and don't hang him out to dry.

    b. Moss - Always!

    c. Moss - Moss will do it, just cross fingers and hope he doesn't hold.



    Moss equals first downs and a a few more TDs.

    Moss can't win games on his own, not fair to say he is "the answer" to the W column.

  10. #10

    Re: What this team needs.

    snowinapril wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    A big possesion reciever who:

    a. Isn't afraid to go over the middle.
    b. Can catch anything that is close to him.
    c. Will block for AD.
    a. Moss - He isn't afraid, he just looks funny running over middle, he did it in NE when asked. Hit him in stride and don't hang him out to dry.

    b. Moss - Always!

    c. Moss - Moss will do it, just cross fingers and hope he doesn't hold.



    Moss equals first downs and a a few more TDs.

    Moss can't win games on his own, not fair to say he is "the answer" to the W column.
    [file/]
    Two things......

    1. Glad to see you back and posting my friend.

    2. I mentioned that he did go across the middle more in the Moss thread.

    I just hope he and the Noodle can get in synch quick or we will see alot of INT's especially the way Randy gets across the middle.

    I'm not so sure the Noodle has thrown to a cat like Randy......If the Noodle throws even a smidge behind Randy it will be way off target.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Draft Breakdown: team by team analysis
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:39 AM
  2. Redeem Team proves worthy of Dream Team comparison.
    By erik5032 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:51 PM
  3. Team-by-team training-camp reports
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 07:01 AM
  4. Ranking the running backs, team by team
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 08:13 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •