Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Jerry Rice Available

At this point, why not? Thoughts?

2. Jerry Rice Available

um......how do I say this without offending the best reciever ever.......lets go after........um............someone less washed up?

Jerry Rice Available

Yup.
    http://www.purplepride.org/skol/viewtopic.php?t=7837 :lol:

4. Jerry Rice Available

Rice, the energizer bunny just keeps goin' and goin'.. against the Jets this year he made a brilliant one-handed snag for six, reminded me much of his days with the 'Niners when he made catches like that. I don't think Seattle got him involved enough though.. his production in Oakland seemed to slowly deteriorate. He's had a great career, but maybe it's time to move on. If he decides to return someone might pick him up, I'd prefer a younger pass catcher though.

Jerry Rice Available

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Rice, the energizer bunny just keeps goin' and goin'.. against the Jets this year he made a brilliant one-handed snag for six, reminded me much of his days with the 'Niners when he made catches like that. I don't think Seattle got him involved enough though.. his production in Oakland seemed to slowly deteriorate. He's had a great career, but maybe it's time to move on. If he decides to return someone might pick him up, I'd prefer a younger pass catcher though.
    I hate seeing athletes try to go on, and on , and on when they should retire.

6. Jerry Rice Available

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    Me too.

7. Jerry Rice Available

Should have retired with the Niners. What a shame.

8. Jerry Rice Available

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    *cough* brett favre *cough*

9. Jerry Rice Available

Maybe the master of disaster.. Derrick-The Predator-Johnson will send him packing if he get him.. bam!

Jerry Rice Available

right too bad favre still has it..........and you haven't drafted derrick johnson and probably won't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast