PDA

View Full Version : A REAL Joke

ADubya26
02-18-2005, 09:28 PM
There were three guys snooping around in the woods one day: A Vikings Fan, a Bills Fan and a Bears Fan. The men stumble upon a naked dead woman. Out of respect, the Vikings fan takes off his hat and places it on the woman's right breast. The Bills fan follows suit and places his on the woman's left breast. The Bears fan places his hat on the woman's private area. The men leave the woods, not knowing what to do.

A while later, the cops find out the woman is missing and find her in the woods the men had been in. The lead detective notices the NFL hats placed on the woman's places and takes a look under the Vikings hat, puts it back down. He removes the Bills hat, puts it back down. He picks up the Bears hat and puts it back down. Then he picks up the Bears hat again and puts it down. With an astonished look on his face, the detective does this a few more times. Confused, his partner asks," Why are you doing that?" The detective says, "Every other time I have looked under a Bears hat I found an as*hole!"

Note - *Bears is interchangeable with Packers

TheFloridianVikingFan
02-18-2005, 09:43 PM
lol thats pretty good...

DemonicViking
02-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Arousing and funny at the same time.

ultravikingfan
02-18-2005, 10:51 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Arousing and funny at the same time.

Dead people arouse you? :lol:

DemonicViking
02-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Well, they can't say no.

hawaiianvike21
02-19-2005, 05:16 AM
Hahahaha, classic.

V4L
02-19-2005, 11:27 AM
haha dead ppl arouse you.. thats great.. sicko wierdo

Bdubya
02-19-2005, 11:31 AM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Well, they can't say no.

OHHH, I have a joke along those lines, but I don't think I should tell it...!

V4L
02-19-2005, 11:32 AM
come on bdub... serve him

Bdubya
02-19-2005, 11:34 AM
It isn't a necrophelia joke, it's just a different, probably offensive joke.

V4L
02-19-2005, 11:37 AM
thats cool.. no one will care

Bdubya
02-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Now that I say it, it isn't even going to be that bad.

Q:What is the easiest way to avoid being raped?

A:Consent.

V4L
02-19-2005, 11:47 AM
haha.. pretty good man

DemonicViking
02-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Easy now, a joke is a joke, but we don't wanna start offending people here. I must ask though Vikez, is that you in that photo on the right hand side? You look like one of those native cannibal dudes.. something like Cannibal Ferox or Cannibal Holocaust.

V4L
02-19-2005, 12:08 PM
i am a cannibal watch out.. not afraid of ur lil swords there either man..

silvermane
02-19-2005, 07:27 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

There were three guys snooping around in the woods one day: A Vikings Fan, a Bills Fan and a Bears Fan. The men stumble upon a naked dead woman. Out of respect, the Vikings fan takes off his hat and places it on the woman's right breast. The Bills fan follows suit and places his on the woman's left breast. The Bears fan places his hat on the woman's private area. The men leave the woods, not knowing what to do.

A while later, the cops find out the woman is missing and find her in the woods the men had been in. The lead detective notices the NFL hats placed on the woman's places and takes a look under the Vikings hat, puts it back down. He removes the Bills hat, puts it back down. He picks up the Bears hat and puts it back down. Then he picks up the Bears hat again and puts it down. With an astonished look on his face, the detective does this a few more times. Confused, his partner asks," Why are you doing that?" The detective says, "Every other time I have looked under a Bears hat I found an as*hole!"

:laughing3: =D>

silvermane
02-19-2005, 07:31 PM
i also have a joke.

a bears fan, vikings fan, packers fan, and lions fan were all sitting in a bar together having a drink.

VKG4LFE
02-21-2005, 11:04 AM
...were they sitting, or fighting?

JTSnow
02-21-2005, 12:34 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

:D LMAO

DemonicViking
02-21-2005, 05:47 PM
"silvermane" wrote:

i also have a joke.

a bears fan, vikings fan, packers fan, and lions fan were all sitting in a bar together having a drink.

Uh, ok... then what? The Bears fan wound up paying the tab?

Bdubya
02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
I think the joke is that they would never all sit together.

ultravikingfan
02-21-2005, 06:10 PM
"silvermane" wrote:

i also have a joke.

The Viking's fan lifted the Lions fans wallet (Bears fans are poor) and after he drank his beer, smacked the Packer's fan over the head with the empty bottle. :lol:

DemonicViking
02-21-2005, 10:05 PM
That must have been on 12/24/04 when the wankers beat us.

V4L
02-22-2005, 07:39 AM
yah da wankers are gay.. they piss me off alot