PDA

View Full Version : The newest registered user is ultrasboy

SKOL
02-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Ultra, any relation? Are you going to let him post in the Free Beer forum?

ultravikingfan
02-18-2005, 03:07 PM
He is only 8 years old. A very faithful fan for that age. All he does is sports, sports, and more sports! He just tried out for an 8 year old competitive travel team here. Theu were only taking 13 players, and he made it! I was very proud! I do not know whos genes he got (no smartallack jokes please) but he is very gifted athletically.

He watches ESPN every day. Watches the Vikes or any football, T-Wolves, and Twins. Even though he was not born in MN, he is growing up properly!

Anyways, he likes to look at the photos here (loves the avatars and sigs), the songs, and really likes the games. So, I signed him up. In a few years he will be posting with us. It also helps him become a little more PC savvy too.

We might have to make a "Free Kool Aid" Forum! :lol: I know there are plenty of minors here that may want some too!

JDogg926
02-18-2005, 03:22 PM
My boy's only two, and he's already a Vikings fan.

When I put his jersey or his Vikings sweatsuit on, he point to the Ragnar and says Viking.

I had him doing the touchdown signal up until about the beginning of this season, he just decided he didn't want to do it anymore. But, I still get one out of him occasionally.

For a while, when I'd wake him up out of his crib, the first word he'd say was football. Sometimes he still does. I think it's just whatever he sees first, Elmo, Spongebob, Football, Car, Da-Da.

His mom's a Steelers fan, which is terrible. Living where I do (you can probably relate Ultra), I hate the Steelers as much as I hate the Packers. She was born and raised in PA, though. But the rest of my family is pretty much Browns fans. I hope he remains a Viking fan. He loves to look at my Viking McFarlane's and SLU's. I can't wait until he's at the point where he can actually sit still for 3 hours and watch a game with me.

AngloVike
02-18-2005, 03:26 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

He is only 8 years old. A very faithful fan for that age. All he does is sports, sports, and more sports! He just tried out for an 8 year old competitive travel team here. Theu were only taking 13 players, and he made it! I was very proud! I do not know whos genes he got (no smartallack jokes please) but he is very gifted athletically.

He watches ESPN every day. Watches the Vikes or any football, T-Wolves, and Twins. Even though he was not born in MN, he is growing up properly!

Anyways, he likes to look at the photos here (loves the avatars and sigs), the songs, and really likes the games. So, I signed him up. In a few years he will be posting with us. It also helps him become a little more PC savvy too.

We might have to make a "Free Kool Aid" Forum! :lol: I know there are plenty of minors here that may want some too!
Smart move Ultra - here's to him becoming a regular on here and probably the first father-son combo on the site - yet another first for PP.org !

Welcome ultrasboy :cheers:

ultrasboy
02-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Ok, this is dad (ultra) posting this. He wanted a pic in his avatar. I think he wanted somebody other than himself (but I like it).

JDogg926
02-18-2005, 03:35 PM
That's awesome, Ultra!!!

SKOL
02-18-2005, 03:43 PM
"ultrasboy" wrote:

Ok, this is dad (ultra) posting this. He wanted a pic in his avatar. I think he wanted somebody other than himself (but I like it).

SWEET !! Nice pic Ultrasboy. I bet you're better looking than your dad, LOL. Whose your favorite Viking?

purplehorn
02-18-2005, 04:02 PM
Best aviatar on the sight!

shockzilla
02-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Ultrasboy, you are a handsome young man! Better looking than your Dad!

ultravikingfan
02-18-2005, 06:21 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Ultrasboy, you are a handsome young man! Better looking than your Dad!

Hey now! This is me from 1996! 101st Airborne!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/soldier.jpg

ultrasboy
02-18-2005, 06:35 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"ultrasboy" wrote:

SWEET !! Nice pic Ultrasboy. I bet you're better looking than your dad, LOL. Whose your favorite Viking?

My favorite player is Daunte Culpepper. I like QB's. Good runner and he is big.

DemonicViking
02-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Looks like we might have a future Vikes QB in the making.

TheAnimal93
02-18-2005, 07:44 PM
whats up ultra jr!!?
keep dad straight!!!
does dad drive ya crazy with all his viking talk?
keep building those viking snowmen!!
do you think the vikings are going to win it all this year?

GO DAUNTE!!
SKOL!!!!!

cajunvike
02-19-2005, 12:28 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Make it a "Free Root Beer" forum and you will even have a few adults bellying up to the bar for that "frosty mug taste"! Me first!!!

ultravikingfan
02-19-2005, 12:55 AM
Personally I do not drink at all. Except for special occasions I may have a beer or wine. But, I like to hand it out!

Here you go:
http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/68/5b/13_1_b.JPG

hawaiianvike21
02-19-2005, 05:27 AM
You sure this is ok with webby. I know we can make exceptions but you have to be at least 13 years old to join. But i dont care, i'd let it slip.

ultravikingfan
02-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Of course it is ok, he activated the member.

You do not have to be 13 to join. If you are under 13, you need to have to parents fill out a COPPA form and send/fax it in.

cajunvike
02-20-2005, 01:22 AM
But what are you gonna do when you catch him flirting with all the women on this site? :D

ultravikingfan
02-20-2005, 09:53 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

But what are you gonna do when you catch him flirting with all the women on this site? :D

Uh oh, didn't think of that! :lol:

cajunvike
02-20-2005, 11:06 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

I thought that your response would be "That's my boy!"...provided that all he did was flirt (for now anyway). :lol:

ultravikingfan
02-20-2005, 11:08 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

I thought that your response would be "That's my boy!"...provided that all he did was flirt (for now anyway). :lol:

He needs to be concentrating on athletics now. Plenty of time for girls later! :lol:

triedandtruevikesfan
02-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Don't worry Ultra... 8 is a lil too young for me to flirt with... he's safe :wink:

hawaiianvike21
02-21-2005, 04:40 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Of course it is ok, he activated the member.

You do not have to be 13 to join. If you are under 13, you need to have to parents fill out a COPPA form and send/fax it in.

Hmmm didnt know that. :lol:

VKG4LFE
02-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Welcome aboard jr!!

V4L
02-21-2005, 03:47 PM
yah welcome buddy!

purplehorn
02-21-2005, 03:50 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

Don't worry Ultra... 8 is a lil too young for me to flirt with... he's safe :wink:

Well thank goodness I'm 10 I would hate it if I was tooz yung
fer ya TNT =P~

V4L
02-21-2005, 03:59 PM
ur 10 purplehorn?

ultravikingfan
02-21-2005, 05:12 PM
"purplehorn" wrote:

fer ya TNT =P~

Is that drool?

purplehorn
02-21-2005, 05:36 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"purplehorn" wrote:

fer ya TNT =P~

Is that drool?

YES :study:

triedandtruevikesfan
02-21-2005, 06:01 PM
it kinda looks like his bottom lip is on fire

DemonicViking
02-21-2005, 06:33 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

ur 10 purplehorn?

People here tend to be sarcastic, get with the program already.

SKOL
02-21-2005, 07:40 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

ur 10 purplehorn?

People here tend to be sarcastic, get with the program already.

People here tend to be gullible. They're with the program already.

ultravikingfan
02-21-2005, 07:47 PM
What program? I guess I should get with it!http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/confused/009.gif

DemonicViking
02-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Survivior, ever ate a bug before?

V4L
02-21-2005, 09:28 PM
demon shut up... how was i supposed to know he wasnt 10?

cajunvike
02-22-2005, 01:46 PM
"purplehorn" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"purplehorn" wrote:

fer ya TNT =P~

Is that drool?

YES :study:

Could be something else? :tongue: