PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive



purpleandgold93
09-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Cheers Purplehearted

Newbie here, My name is Randy, nice to meet you all..

I have decided to dive into the stadium drive efforts and thought I should post this topic here.

In my opinion this drive is as big as it gets for us Minnesotand and Viking fans from all over the Country, even tho you may live afar your voice does help.

Here's the website I strongly urge all Viking fans to take just a minute of your time and register on, it acts as a petition..

www.minnesotamomentum.com (http://www.minnesotamomentum.com)

Here is Tim Pawlentys email addy (i went to school with his family), make sure you send the guy a quick hello and a push to get this done.
tim.pawlenty@state.mn.us

Sorry if it may seem as tho i am spamming your board, and i also apologise if its been posted already.

This is a monster of an issue, so I strongly urge you to really show your Viking dedication. The entire thing (email to Tim included), wont take more than 5-10 minutes..

Thanks again Purple hearted and I hope to get to know all of you fellow diehards!!

~cheers

NordicNed
09-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the link and concerns.
I actually wrote a letter and sent it last year. But I'll do the same again, for the team !







Thanks again for the link, from a fan in CT.








NN

purpleandgold93
09-01-2009, 10:24 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:


Thanks for the link and concerns.
I actually wrote a letter and sent it last year. But I'll do the same again, for the team !








Thanks again for the link, from a fan in CT.









NN


Thanks, thats awesome, those are our Vikes and we need them to stay in Minny, every single Vike fan really needs to stand up and be heard.. We have a great fanbase, one that cannot and should not be quieted..

Conneticut eh? Great state, i was just out that way last fall.. I love the East Coast..

purpleandgold93
09-02-2009, 10:29 AM
C'mon now purplehearted, if the fans don't help with being heard, i'm not sure who can..

Thanks, and have a fantastic day.

~cheers

Zeus
09-02-2009, 11:10 AM
"purpleandgold93" wrote:


C'mon now purplehearted, if the fans don't help with being heard, i'm not sure who can..

Thanks, and have a fantastic day.

~cheers


I'm already a member of Minnesota Momentum.

=Z=

NodakPaul
09-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi purpleandgold93,

I am already a member as well, as are most of my relatives.

Unfortunately as an out of state resident, I don't have as much say as those who reside (and vote) in Minnesota, but I have on several occasions written to both the governor and several MN state legislators to talk to them about the amount of out of state money that I spend in Minnesota as a direct result of the Minnesota Vikings.
I have actually gotten positive response from some of them as well.

I encourage all who DO live in Minnesota to contact their representatives in the legislature.
Show your support for the team, as well as offer your views on solutions.
One way or another we need to address the stadium situation.

purpleandgold93
09-02-2009, 12:23 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


Hi purpleandgold93,

I am already a member as well, as are most of my relatives.

Unfortunately as an out of state resident, I don't have as much say as those who reside (and vote) in Minnesota, but I have on several occasions written to both the governor and several MN state legislators to talk to them about the amount of out of state money that I spend in Minnesota as a direct result of the Minnesota Vikings.
I have actually gotten positive response from some of them as well.

I encourage all who DO live in Minnesota to contact their representatives in the legislature.
Show your support for the team, as well as offer your views on solutions.
One way or another we need to address the stadium situation.


Thanks bud, as a Vike fan I can't imaging losing the team. And i know it seems as tho I am spamming the board or trying to lure someone to a different site, I promise all of you that I am not doing so, I am really trying to just urge all Viking fans to really step up and show their support. Most of these things can be accomplished within ten minutes.. It truely is a major issue and if the Fans speak loudly enough, it will happen. We just all need to do our part as fans..

Thanks everyone..

~cheers