PDA

View Full Version : My second post:::

KennyJman
02-16-2005, 09:35 PM
KennyJman here! I know it says to put your first post here but I did'nt see that until it was too late. My first post is on the College football board. Anyway, i guess the only thing about me that really matters here is that I am a HUGE Viking fan. If I get cut, I bleed purple! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! If you want to send me an E-beer, GREAT! Even better if you're ever in Iowa, send me a message and we can meet and I'll buy you a real one.(Viking Fans Only!! Packer fans get to lick my toilet!)

ultravikingfan
02-16-2005, 10:04 PM
You get the whole railcar for that intro! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/skoltruck.jpg

Take note newbies: That is how you introduce yourselves! Welcome brother Viking fan!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/animated_vikings_packers.gif

DemonicViking
02-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Quit kissing up ultra, you just want to be the one who gets that beer from him :P

ultravikingfan
02-16-2005, 10:11 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Quit kissing up ultra, you just want to be the one who gets that beer from him :P

I have more! :lol:

triedandtruevikesfan
02-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Welcome to our fav site :) I look forward to chattin with you about our team :cheers:

LosAngelis
02-16-2005, 11:09 PM
"KennyJman" wrote:

.(Viking Fans Only!! Packer fans get to lick my toilet!)

In college, we made some nice wop in toilets.

triedandtruevikesfan
02-16-2005, 11:29 PM
In toilets???? I thought you were supposed to make it in a hollowed out watermelon!!

SKOL
02-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Greetings KennyJman. Very few people get a railcar full of free virtual beer for their first post. Most impressive... and SKOL !! BTW, I devoted a thread in the Clubhouse section to you and to Kenny J.

VKG4LFE
02-17-2005, 09:11 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"KennyJman" wrote:

Only in Wisconsin!! TNT, usually people put them in coolers and put cut up fruit in there!

KennyJman
02-17-2005, 10:51 AM
Down here we call that kind of concoction Jungle Juice. And we mixed it in a BRAND NEW garbage can.

There's many ways to do it as long you reach the objective. BLIND DRUNK!! :drunken: :drunken:

ADubya26
02-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Hunch Punch?

Welcome aboard Kenny...it's gonna be an action packed offseason!

VKG4LFE
02-17-2005, 12:43 PM
"KennyJman" wrote:

Down here we call that kind of concoction Jungle Juice. And we mixed it in a BRAND NEW garbage can.

There's many ways to do it as long you reach the objective. BLIND DRUNK!! :drunken: :drunken:

Yeah, I've seen a garbage can used too! We also used to use tubs that kegs sit in, they worked well!!

cajunvike
02-17-2005, 02:36 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"KennyJman" wrote:

Wop...where did that name come from?

VKG4LFE
02-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Easy now there are Italians on the board!! jk