PDA

View Full Version : Can You Believe All of These Vikings Fans in Wisconsin?

VikesfaninGB
02-14-2005, 09:39 PM
You gotta love it. I've actually posted a few times already but have put off writing in here 'cause it makes me feel like I'm at an AA meeting or something. Hi, I'm VFGB, and I'm a Vikaholic. If you can't tell by my screen name, I am from GB (well, actually Appleton now, if you want to get technical, but I don't so neither should you) and I am a Viking fan. I've been a Viking fan my whole life. I grew up in Minnesota and moved to this side of the tracks about thirteen years ago, and I gotta tell ya, there's no place else I would rather be. Crazy? No, I'm not crazy. I love talking football and being the only Viking fan at work or among my friends means that there is plenty of smack to be talked. It's cool knowing your one out of a handful of people that can see through the bull s**t that's in front of you everyday. The only problem being here is that no one ever wants to talk about the Vikings with me (and if they do, it's usually not a very intelligent conversation). That's where this website comes in. You can only take so much Packer Propaganda before you start to lose your mind. So I want to thank eveyone reading this for helping me save my sanity. I look forward to reading and posting more (even during the slow periods), and I promise not to start a new thread concerning Moss or Fowler.

DemonicViking
02-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the best damn website, and forum on the internet. Stick around, and don't be a stranger.

Skol!

Bdubya
02-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Indeed!

triedandtruevikesfan
02-14-2005, 09:46 PM
welcome to our lil corner of the purple world... pull up a chair and enjoy your visit :)

ultravikingfan
02-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Welcome brother Vikings Fan! You can be our forward look out in the war against the Pack! :lol:

Enjoy the site and feel free to add comments to the forums! :salute:
You get 2 beers for the misery of living so close to Green Bay!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

VKG4LFE
02-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Welcome aboard!! I'm only about an hour or so from you to the South (West Bend)!!