PDA

View Full Version : Which Game Should I Take My Dad (73) to?



MaxVike
08-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Usually, I take Dad fishing on our quest to catch a 10lb Walleye.
This year didn't work out.
So, I'm gonna take him to a Vikes game, like he took me to when I was a kid.

I live in DE, Dad lives in Sioux Falls, SD.
Dates look ok for me to take him to either the 49ers game (Sept 27), or, the Lions game (Nov 15).
What do y'all think?
Which game?

Thanks PP.O.

VikingMike
08-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Of these 2 games, I would pick the 49ers. Not only a better team, but probably a better game. And you'll most likely have warmer weather for the tailgate party. Whichever one you pick, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic
time...what a great thing to do with your Dad. Enjoy.

marstc09
08-07-2009, 10:04 PM
49ers. So much better to tailgate on a nice day.

BloodyHorns82
08-11-2009, 04:12 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


49ers. So much better to tailgate on a nice day.


I'm late to the party but these are the exact same thoughts I had.

Purple Floyd
08-11-2009, 07:00 PM
How is his heart? If it is at all questionable I suggest not taking him to one where TJ is the QB ;D ;D ;D

i_bleed_purple
08-11-2009, 07:36 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:


How is his heart? If it is at all questionable I suggest not taking him to one where TJ is the QB ;D ;D ;D


probably better of not watching the Vikings ever again if there's any heart condition.

NodakPaul
08-11-2009, 09:30 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


49ers. So much better to tailgate on a nice day.


I'm late to the party but these are the exact same thoughts I had.


+1.
Plus it is the home opener, when everyone has hope still... ;)

BadlandsVikings
08-11-2009, 09:42 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"UffDaVikes" wrote:
[quote]
How is his heart? If it is at all questionable I suggest not taking him to one where TJ is the QB ;D ;D ;D


probably better of not watching the Vikings ever again if there's any heart condition.
[/quote

if the Vikings win a superbowl everyone with a heart condition won't be around long to enjoy it

Zeus
08-11-2009, 10:44 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


49ers. So much better to tailgate on a nice day.


I'm late to the party but these are the exact same thoughts I had.


+1.
Plus it is the home opener, when everyone has hope still... ;)


+1

The Home Opener is usually the biggest tailgate gathering of the season, too.

=Z=

jargomcfargo
08-11-2009, 10:47 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


49ers. So much better to tailgate on a nice day.


I'm late to the party but these are the exact same thoughts I had.


+1.
Plus it is the home opener, when everyone has hope still... ;)


+1

The Home Opener is usually the biggest tailgate gathering of the season, too.

=Z=


Your all wrong.

You should take your dad to every game. And fishing.

Enjoy him while you've got him.

I can almost assure you he loves you.

singersp
08-12-2009, 05:29 AM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


49ers. So much better to tailgate on a nice day.


I'm late to the party but these are the exact same thoughts I had.


+1.
Plus it is the home opener, when everyone has hope still... ;)


+1

The Home Opener is usually the biggest tailgate gathering of the season, too.

=Z=


Your all wrong.

You should take your dad to every game. And fishing.

Enjoy him while you've got him.

I can almost assure you he loves you.


+1

Minnesota is the land of 10,000 lakes. Extend your time with him & cap off some fishing time with a Vikes game on Sunday, with some cold brews & introduce him to the one of best tailgates parties & tailgating crew ever to don purple.