PDA

View Full Version : Fox sports has the press conference on now



muchluv4smoot
02-14-2005, 03:43 PM
I am watching it on fox sports net right now, for anyone who has that chenel.

muchluv4smoot
02-14-2005, 03:47 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

I am watching it on fox sports net right now, for anyone who has that chenel.



So far he sounds real committed to minnesota, so that sounds great.

jackyl
02-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Gotta say, Fowler is hysterical :lol:

muchluv4smoot
02-14-2005, 03:49 PM
"jackyl" wrote:

Gotta say, Fowler is hysterical :lol:



"6-1 and tons of fun", I liked that one as his discription of himself.

muchluv4smoot
02-14-2005, 03:53 PM
What sucks is, that is sounds like red might be calling the shots for us at the beginning of FA, if the deal isn't finalized by then. Hope that doesn't hurt our chances of landing the big FA's we want or need.

jackyl
02-14-2005, 03:57 PM
If Fowler does what he says he will, then I'm all for him here. I REALLY like that he's going to move to the cities, and I like that he seems to know that the stadium is going to be a problem, and is willing purchase AND move here knowing that.

VKG4LFE
02-15-2005, 01:42 PM
So you think he's gonna be good for us jackyl? I hope so. I hope that the other owners approve him and his group and then his group comes in and builds a stadium with their own money! The team would be worth over a billion dollars then probably!!

RK.
02-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Here is the audio of the news conference.

Click Here (rtsp://rxns-rbn-sea10.rbn.com/farm/*/nfl/nfl/open/vikings/demand/Fowler21405.rm)

:)

ultravikingfan
02-15-2005, 04:02 PM
I hope he was not an aspiring politician.

jackyl
02-15-2005, 04:43 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

So you think he's gonna be good for us jackyl? I hope so. I hope that the other owners approve him and his group and then his group comes in and builds a stadium with their own money! The team would be worth over a billion dollars then probably!!

Well he did say all the right things yesterday.... I'll meet him sometime over the next couple weeks and I'll let ya know what i think. :salute:

V4L
02-15-2005, 05:37 PM
jackyl whuts ur deal? u do something for the organization or whut? how do u get to meet ppl.

SKOL
02-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Jackyl's cool, he does media marketing for all retired Vikings, setting up autograph sessions and other stuff like that. He knows all the current players, and does some other things for the team. A couple of weeks ago he set up a time for me to meet Carl Eller. I got Carl's autograph on a football, and bought another cool autographed picture.

V4L
02-15-2005, 06:01 PM
whoa sweet.. thanks! i wish i had his job haha

V4L
02-15-2005, 06:02 PM
bennett came to my old skool a year after i moved from there.. he prob set that up! he should send burleson up to mah skool in fergus fall.. that would rock

jackyl
02-15-2005, 07:55 PM
:salute: SKOL

VKG4LFE
02-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Well he!! if we're putting out requests send the vikes to my school!! That would turn all the little cheeseheads into Vikes fans for sure! (not that I'm not trying to do that already!!)

V4L
02-15-2005, 09:49 PM
haha.. too many cheeseheads at my skool! we always fight... we hada vikes day and i was basically the only one with a vikes jersey on (wore it proud tho)

ultravikingfan
02-15-2005, 09:53 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Well he!! if we're putting out requests send the vikes to my school!! That would turn all the little cheeseheads into Vikes fans for sure! (not that I'm not trying to do that already!!)


Do the kids come to school wearing cheese atire? Do they know of your passion for the Vikes?

DemonicViking
02-15-2005, 10:16 PM
And what jersey were you wearing vikes4lyfe? As if I had to ask judging from your sig.

I sport my black Moss jersey and no one says anything to me up here, most of them sport NBA or MLB gear anyways.

SKOL
02-16-2005, 02:21 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

Jackyl's cool, he does media marketing for all retired Vikings, setting up autograph sessions and other stuff like that. He knows all the current players, and does some other things for the team. A couple of weeks ago he set up a time for me to meet Carl Eller. I got Carl's autograph on a football, and bought another cool autographed picture. His website is www.jackylinc.com

And another thing..., I tried to slip Jackyl some extra money for setting up the personal meeting with Carl. He wouldn't take it.

V4L
02-16-2005, 08:43 AM
yah dude.. had a moss on! moss 4 lyfe.. purple one to be exact

jackyl
02-16-2005, 09:38 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Jackyl's cool, he does media marketing for all retired Vikings, setting up autograph sessions and other stuff like that. He knows all the current players, and does some other things for the team. A couple of weeks ago he set up a time for me to meet Carl Eller. I got Carl's autograph on a football, and bought another cool autographed picture. His website is www.jackylinc.com

And another thing..., I tried to slip Jackyl some extra money for setting up the personal meeting with Carl. He wouldn't take it.

C'mon now SKOL, you're going to ruin my reputation. :lol:

V4L
02-16-2005, 10:40 AM
jackyl u should hook me up with a burleson auto :P :)