PDA

View Full Version : southamericasteam5's pasture



BadlandsVikings
07-06-2009, 06:29 PM
I smell cowboy fan burning, it's been a long time since someone went to hell

southamericasteam5
07-06-2009, 07:29 PM
oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o

BadlandsVikings
07-06-2009, 07:34 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o


everybody that has gone to hell has gotten their own thread

southamericasteam5
07-06-2009, 08:06 PM
well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go

i_bleed_purple
07-06-2009, 08:45 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go


yeah, I'm not sure why your here.
I didn't see too much out of your posts that warrant it, possibly because of your political posts, we have a strict no politics rule on the board.
Something to PM an admin about.

VKG4LFE
07-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I think it's because you're a cowgirls fan. I kinda feel bad for you if that helps.

jmcdon00
07-06-2009, 10:10 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:


I think it's because you're a cowgirls fan. I kinda feel bad for you if that helps.

Don't feel bad for him, he's broken the rules and now he's getting a timeout.

VKG4LFE
07-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.

i_bleed_purple
07-06-2009, 10:12 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.


so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?

VKG4LFE
07-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah, thanks for protecting our country, but that still doesn't give you the right to make racist remarks without penalty.

jmcdon00
07-06-2009, 10:27 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.


so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?

Here's what he wrote, I don't want to get blamed for calling anyone a racist, or accusing them of it, especially a veteran. Actually after reading it he doesn't asy anything about the president, I misremembered.

lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop

He had other political posts too and I highly recommend you read them and make your own judgement on whether or not he deserves to burn in hell.

VKG4LFE
07-06-2009, 10:37 PM
That one is enough. I know nothing about politics and quite frankly I could give two shits about politics so I'll save my time. Thanks for pulling that out though, that was quite entertaining, too bad he had to use the language he did, whether it was directed at somebody specific or not.

ThorSPL
07-06-2009, 11:50 PM
I read through 5 pages of his posts.

He doesn't exactly "contribute to the site" if you know what I mean.

We appreciate your service to the country, but you need to learn the rules of the site.

BloodyHorns82
07-07-2009, 12:12 AM
I missed any political posts from him but I've actually enjoyed having him around.
Breaks up the dull arguments about TJack and Favre that have been beat back and forth for way too long.
The guy is funny - there is always room for another sarcastic ass around here.

Get out of hell soon.

singersp
07-07-2009, 04:43 AM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.


so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?


??? I read his posts. I didn't see a single racist remark against Obama. Perhaps I missed something or a thread/post was deleted?

singersp
07-07-2009, 04:46 AM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go


yeah, I'm not sure why your here.
I didn't see too much out of your posts that warrant it, possibly because of your political posts, we have a strict no politics rule on the board.
Something to PM an admin about.


??? Yet the guy who started this thread starts up a political thread of his own?

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=52332.msg966641;topicseen#new

i_bleed_purple
07-07-2009, 06:00 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.


so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?

Here's what he wrote, I don't want to get blamed for calling anyone a racist, or accusing them of it, especially a veteran. Actually after reading it he doesn't asy anything about the president, I misremembered.

lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop

He had other political posts too and I highly recommend you read them and make your own judgement on whether or not he deserves to burn in hell.


ah, not that racist then I'd say.
Not like he sai "obama is a dirty ape".

Caine
07-07-2009, 07:37 AM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"jmcdon00" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.


so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?

Here's what he wrote, I don't want to get blamed for calling anyone a racist, or accusing them of it, especially a veteran. Actually after reading it he doesn't asy anything about the president, I misremembered.

lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop

He had other political posts too and I highly recommend you read them and make your own judgement on whether or not he deserves to burn in hell.


ah, not that racist then I'd say.
Not like he sai "obama is a dirty ape".



I didn't see anything racist there.
Heck, I partially agree with him.

gol 'darnit liberal hippie floopers...

Caine

Mr Anderson
07-07-2009, 08:33 AM
I believe he called VikingsTW crazy, Marvin the Martian, and "Ralph Nader." There'd be a lot of people in hell for making comments like that. And there was a couple of funny back-and-forths between he and BLV.


I really don't think he deserves to be in Hell honestly. He's not a troll, he didn't really do anything to offend anyone, and he was never warned.

Free SAT5.

jmcdon00
07-07-2009, 08:53 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.


so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?


??? I read his posts. I didn't see a single racist remark against Obama. Perhaps I missed something or a thread/post was deleted?

I edited my post, I screwed the pooh outa that one. My bad. Sorry southamericasteam5, hope I haven't tarnished your image.

Zeus
07-07-2009, 09:18 AM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go


LOL.
Play that pity veteran card all you want.
You're in Hell because of this kind of crap, dude.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=52288.msg964729#msg964729

=Z=

Marrdro
07-07-2009, 05:26 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go

My friend, you need to learn how to use smiley's.
You can get away with murder (almost) on here if you do it in the right way.
;) :P ;D

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=51502.0

southamericasteam5
07-07-2009, 07:47 PM
thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like
.
http://midnightcafe.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/kramer-apologizes.jpg

Zeus
07-07-2009, 07:54 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=

jmcdon00
07-07-2009, 08:06 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like
.
http://midnightcafe.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/kramer-apologizes.jpg



Kramer did put his foot in his mouth, but the backlash was over the top.
Again sorry for starting that rumor, I was trying to figure out why you were in hell and I though I had read you calling Obama a dirty ape, clearly you didn't. My bad.
The no politics rule is a big no-no though. I don't like the rule but I try follow it.
Any word on whether your getting sent back to Iraq? I don't think troops are coming back quite as quickly as promised.

southamericasteam5
07-07-2009, 08:31 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=



hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie

BadlandsVikings
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=



hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie


Im sure there are a few that care about both

Purple Floyd
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Congrats.

It was getting to the point where this forum section was getting obsolete. You singlehandedly made it fashionable again. Yeee Hawwwww.

Mr Anderson
07-07-2009, 08:46 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=

But why no warning?

BadlandsVikings
07-07-2009, 08:48 PM
"Mr" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=

But why no warning?



Maybe one of the mods can tell us if they show up

BloodyHorns82
07-07-2009, 08:56 PM
"Mr" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=

But why no warning?



I can almost guarantee it's because of the Cowboys sig.
Should have probably got a warning - especially since he's new but I don't think they owe anybody one, it's more of a courtesy isn't it?

Mr Anderson
07-07-2009, 09:01 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"Mr" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=

But why no warning?



Maybe one of the mods can tell us if they show up

Yeah, mods... those pansies.

;D

Zeus
07-07-2009, 09:33 PM
"Mr" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"Mr" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.


But why no warning?


Maybe one of the mods can tell us if they show up


Yeah, mods... those pansies.

;D


Look at the link I posted last page.
Keep going, you'll see Ultra respond.

=Z=

Tad7
07-07-2009, 09:38 PM
How long is someone in hell for?

Seems like he has a sense of humor that maybe went a little too far..at least according to the rules...but I doubt he actually hurt any feelings.

You see worse said in the Favre and Jackson threads everyday
;D

Webby
07-07-2009, 09:52 PM
I think folks are generally civil around here.
I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.
Hang tight.

southamericasteam5
07-07-2009, 10:26 PM
"Webby" wrote:


I think folks are generally civil around here.

I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.

Hang tight.




Webby, I do appreicate you considering my case. I agree with tad7 that worse stuff has been said in the favre tjacks threads. i do apologize that my sense of humor sarcasms rubbed people the wrong way. it was never my intention to hurt anyones feelings and for i am a humble player in the world of forum posting. with sincere apologize and regret id like to issue you a personal promise that i will avoid offending anyone when comes to politics religion and michale jackson. thanks so much for the consideration once again and go vikes!

Garland Greene
07-07-2009, 10:53 PM
michale jackson.


Is he the long lost Jackson we have been hearing about?

Honestly my take is that you just haven't established your self yet.
For a newbie to come in and act like that it can rub people the wrong way because they don't know you (Or as well as we can in the cyber world) Just be cool make some solid posts have some good discussions and I think most people will forgive and forget(until we have to play those Cowgirls and Kick some ass of course) ;)

BadlandsVikings
07-07-2009, 10:57 PM
"Garland" wrote:





michale jackson.
[/quote]

Is he the long lost Jackson we have been hearing about?

Honestly my take is that you just haven't established your self yet.
For a newbie to come in and act like that it can rub people the wrong way because they don't know you (Or as well as we can in the cyber world) Just be cool make some solid posts have some good discussions and I think most people will forgive and forget(until we have to play those Cowgirls and Kick some ass of course) ;)


[/quote]

lol C Mac went to hell three times before he figured it out and now he's close to 10,000 posts

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=36814.0

singersp
07-08-2009, 05:15 AM
"Mr" wrote:


I believe he called VikingsTW crazy, Marvin the Martian, and "Ralph Nader." There'd be a lot of people in hell for making comments like that. And there was a couple of funny back-and-forths between he and BLV.

I really don't think he deserves to be in Hell honestly. He's not a troll, he didn't really do anything to offend anyone, and he was never warned.

Free SAT5.


There would? I've seen worse that gets by here.

Just reading some of CmacD's posts & the replies to CmacD's posts leads me to believe otherwise.

Granted I don't always agree with his posts, but he has had his Koko posts, he's been called an idiot, an ass & incompetent on more than one occasion.

singersp
07-08-2009, 05:18 AM
"Caine" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"jmcdon00" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.


so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?

Here's what he wrote, I don't want to get blamed for calling anyone a racist, or accusing them of it, especially a veteran. Actually after reading it he doesn't asy anything about the president, I misremembered.

lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop

He had other political posts too and I highly recommend you read them and make your own judgement on whether or not he deserves to burn in hell.


ah, not that racist then I'd say.
Not like he sai "obama is a dirty ape".



I didn't see anything racist there.
Heck, I partially agree with him.

gol 'darnit liberal hippie floopers...

Caine


Exactly what are conservatives conserving anyways?
:P

singersp
07-08-2009, 05:22 AM
"Webby" wrote:


I think folks are generally civil around here.

I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.

Hang tight.



:o :o There goes my post count!

jmcdon00
07-08-2009, 10:35 AM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=



hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie

You were sent to hell before I ever misconstrued your post. You are in hell for a good reason, a mod felt you were not obeying forum rules.

C Mac D
07-08-2009, 10:37 AM
"Webby" wrote:


I think folks are generally civil around here.



Have you been reading my posts?

VKG4LFE
07-08-2009, 11:03 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


I think folks are generally civil around here.

I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.

Hang tight.



:o :o There goes my post count!


haha, you are never gonna reach the singer G if he resets your account!! haha

BloodyHorns82
07-08-2009, 11:35 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=



hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie

You were sent to hell before I ever misconstrued your post. You are in hell for a good reason, a mod felt you were not obeying forum rules.


LOL, like most of us on a weekly basis?
If he should be sent to hell for that than half of us should be in hell right now.

IMO he was sent to hell because he was being controversial and construed by many as a potential troll.

jmcdon00
07-08-2009, 12:31 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"jmcdon00" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=



hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie

You were sent to hell before I ever misconstrued your post. You are in hell for a good reason, a mod felt you were not obeying forum rules.


LOL, like most of us on a weekly basis?
If he should be sent to hell for that than half of us should be in hell right now.

IMO he was sent to hell because he was being controversial and construed by many as a potential troll.

That could be true, I'm just saying it wasn't because of an ape comment taken out of context. It was the decision of a mod based on what they saw.

BloodyHorns82
07-08-2009, 01:20 PM
"jmcdon00" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"jmcdon00" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:




thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like


Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=



hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie

You were sent to hell before I ever misconstrued your post. You are in hell for a good reason, a mod felt you were not obeying forum rules.


LOL, like most of us on a weekly basis?
If he should be sent to hell for that than half of us should be in hell right now.

IMO he was sent to hell because he was being controversial and construed by many as a potential troll.

That could be true, I'm just saying it wasn't because of an ape comment taken out of context. It was the decision of a mod based on what they saw.


I don't think that necessarily constitutes a "good reason" as you put it though.

Marrdro
07-08-2009, 05:35 PM
"Garland" wrote:




michale jackson.


Is he the long lost Jackson we have been hearing about?

Honestly my take is that you just haven't established your self yet.
For a newbie to come in and act like that it can rub people the wrong way because they don't know you (Or as well as we can in the cyber world) Just be cool make some solid posts have some good discussions and I think most people will forgive and forget(until we have to play those Cowgirls and Kick some jiggly butt of course) ;)



Or just use the smileys right.
Damn.
>:(

Just kidding GG.
Nice post. ;D

Prophet
07-09-2009, 01:08 PM
"Webby" wrote:


I think folks are generally civil around here.

I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.

Hang tight.


reset my post count to negative however many posts i have, i want to try to get to 0.

singersp
07-09-2009, 06:10 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


I think folks are generally civil around here.

I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.

Hang tight.


reset my post count to negative however many posts i have, i want to try to get to 0.


LOL! That's a lot like my current mortgage debt. I'm looking forward to the day when I can proudly say that I'm flat broke,

ultravikingfan
07-09-2009, 09:50 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o


Don't even pull the war veteran shit.
That's weak and disrespectful to all veterans.

First off you come in here like a troll just to bash TJ and the Vikes.
Looks awfully suspicious doing that being that you are a Cowboy fan.

And here is some other posts:


wow what a flappin hippie, where'd you learn that cheech drug school... keep the posts about vikings football marvin the martian and hey ultimateviking hope you're reading this thread cuz clearly its derailed from the original topic


lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie faggots have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those damn dirty apes fuck i gotta keep drikin' fuck


wat the f is a goose neck from my sources its good...


goose neck
4 thumbs up

When a males shaft is not hard
like how a gooses neck looks
oh, that guy was goose neckin' it!!!
limp dick whisky dick hard off non throb soft serve
by air re kah Feb 19, 2008 share this


what a bunch of fucking faggots... the guy had what 10 good songs that were popular but hey so did jkwon but you don't see kids in memphis offing themselves wow no wonder everyone hates us idolizing a fucker who couldn't pay his bills, touched kids and sang like a girl for that go to new jersey YO!

This is why you are in purgatory.

southamericasteam5
07-09-2009, 09:58 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o


Don't even pull the war veteran shit.
That's weak and disrespectful to all veterans.

First off you come in here like a troll just to bash TJ and the Vikes.
Looks awfully suspicious doing that being that you are a Cowboy fan.

And here is some other posts:


wow what a flappin hippie, where'd you learn that cheech drug school... keep the posts about vikings football marvin the martian and hey ultimateviking hope you're reading this thread cuz clearly its derailed from the original topic


lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie faggots have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those damn dirty apes fuck i gotta keep drikin' fuck


wat the f is a goose neck from my sources its good...


goose neck

4 thumbs up


When a males shaft is not hard
like how a gooses neck looks
oh, that guy was goose neckin' it!!!
limp dick whisky dick hard off non throb soft serve
by air re kah Feb 19, 2008 share this


what a bunch of fucking faggots... the guy had what 10 good songs that were popular but hey so did jkwon but you don't see kids in memphis offing themselves wow no wonder everyone hates us idolizing a fucker who couldn't pay his bills, touched kids and sang like a girl for that go to new jersey YO!

This is why you are in purgatory.



so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty damn self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you damn well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl

jmcdon00
07-09-2009, 10:01 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog pooh apparently well you're welcome pp.o


Don't even pull the war veteran pooh.
That's weak and disrespectful to all veterans.

First off you come in here like a troll just to bash TJ and the Vikes.
Looks awfully suspicious doing that being that you are a Cowboy fan.

And here is some other posts:


wow what a flappin hippie, where'd you learn that cheech drug school... keep the posts about vikings football marvin the martian and hey ultimateviking hope you're reading this thread cuz clearly its derailed from the original topic


lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop


wat the f is a goose neck from my sources its good...


goose neck

4 thumbs up


When a males shaft is not hard
like how a gooses neck looks
oh, that guy was goose neckin' it!!!
limp slick willy whisky slick willy hard off non throb soft serve
by air re kah Feb 19, 2008 share this


what a bunch of fricken f*****s... the guy had what 10 good songs that were popular but hey so did jkwon but you don't see kids in memphis offing themselves wow no wonder everyone hates us idolizing a f&**&*&r who couldn't pay his bills, touched kids and sang like a girl for that go to new jersey YO!

This is why you are in purgatory.



so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty gol 'darnit self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you gol 'darnit well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl

Your spunky. ;D

so-cal vike
07-09-2009, 10:08 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty damn self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you damn well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl

::)



... and you are outta here.

ultravikingfan
07-09-2009, 10:28 PM
"southamericasteam5" wrote:


so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty damn self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you damn well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl


Yes, yes & yes.

Who is taking their toys and going home?


Buh bye.

Prophet
07-11-2009, 10:21 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"southamericasteam5" wrote:


so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty damn self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you damn well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl


Yes, yes & yes.

Who is taking their toys and going home?


Buh bye.


pp.o hell is fun.

El Vikingo
07-11-2009, 10:30 AM
PPO is going bananas too with the democrats

El Vikingo
07-11-2009, 11:04 AM
If you eat black olives you got nightmares

cogitans
07-13-2009, 08:44 AM
Somebody had fun here. Nice hell stint

BadlandsVikings
07-13-2009, 10:13 PM
is post resricted the same as a yellow dot?