PDA

View Full Version : who will have the biggest sb hangover

vegasvike
02-10-2005, 04:08 AM
So will the Eagles suffer a bigger hangover (remember the Raiders)?

Or will the Pats be so full of themselves now that they will become the 90's cowboys? :?:

ultravikingfan
02-10-2005, 06:45 AM
"vegasvike" wrote:

Or will the Pats be so full of themselves now that they will become the 90's cowboys? :?:

They are the Cowboys of the 90's, yes? 3 SB's?

AngloVike
02-10-2005, 07:09 AM
"vegasvike" wrote:

not so sure that they will be full of themselves but having to go with a new OC and DC next season will make it harder for them. Add to that with being the team to beat then there is a lot of pressure that will be on them.
The Eagles are also going to be under the cosh again, three consecutive NFCC losses and now a SB loss is going to raise questions on how the team is prepared. As the Vikes know from experience the media and fans soon jump on you when you don't deliver the expected goods

cajunvike
02-10-2005, 09:07 AM
I hope that they BOTH suck next year!!! Especially the Patsies!!!

carta4eva
02-10-2005, 10:12 AM
I don't care who has the biggest hangover, because regardless of what those teams do, we will be hoisting the Lambardi Trophy next year!

cajunvike
02-10-2005, 10:17 AM
"carta4eva" wrote:

I don't care who has the biggest hangover, because regardless of what those teams do, we will be hoisting the Lambardi Trophy next year!

Whoop Whoop!!