PDA

View Full Version : Dauntes SUV pulled over - with drugs

briboy75
02-07-2005, 10:56 PM
I just heard on FOX 9 news the a SUV registered to Daunte Culpepper was pulled over in Florida. Sounds like Daunte was not involved.

SKOL
02-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Apparently Daunte's in Hawaii preparing for the Pro Bowl. He left his vehicle with relatives.

snowinapril
02-07-2005, 11:51 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

Apparently Daunte's in Hawaii preparing for the Pro Bowl. He left his vehicle with relatives.

I hate relatives.

You can pick your nose
You can pick your seat
You can pick your friends

But you can't pick you friend's nose or seat, or your RELATIVES.

But Daunte should be able to pick the responsible people to hang with.

Daunte, Daunte, Daunte!!

Vikadelic
02-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Is this really true? Or are you all just making light of the whole "media bashing Viking's" thing? If it is true I would have to say that Daunte has had less than a stellar week in FL. Even if he isn't involved at all, it is really too much negative press for him and he will start to be portrayed in a negative light. I can't believe it is true.

Toss2Moss84
02-08-2005, 12:18 AM
http://vikings.kfan.com/sports/nflguide/local/story.aspx?content_id=8BAB0589-A9D2-43E1-85E0-DAFE741C7EAA

triedandtruevikesfan
02-08-2005, 12:22 AM
"Vikadelic" wrote:

Is this really true? Or are you all just making light of the whole "media bashing Viking's" thing? If it is true I would have to say that Daunte has had less than a stellar week in FL. Even if he isn't involved at all, it is really too much negative press for him and he will start to be portrayed in a negative light. I can't believe it is true.

:roll: Daunte has never to my knowledge been in trouble. If he's in Hawaii then he has nothing to do with this... who cares????

Vikadelic
02-08-2005, 12:26 AM
]

:roll: Daunte has never to my knowledge been in trouble. If he's in Hawaii then he has nothing to do with this... who cares????[/quote]

I was speaking of the "Bling" incident that the national media ripped him for this past week and now this. It seems as though there is a new "smear Daunte" thing.

Doesn't matter if he is in Hawaii. His name is still brought into it. That sucks!

triedandtruevikesfan
02-08-2005, 12:32 AM
I don't think anyone really faults him over what happened with the "bling" incident... he was put in a no win situation... I think he handled it the best way that he could. The media loves to make something out of nothing... we all know this... don't sweat it!

ultravikingfan
02-08-2005, 12:34 AM
"Vikadelic" wrote:

]

:roll: Daunte has never to my knowledge been in trouble. If he's in Hawaii then he has nothing to do with this... who cares????

I was speaking of the "Bling" incident that the national media ripped him for this past week and now this. It seems as though there is a new "smear Daunte" thing.

Doesn't matter if he is in Hawaii. His name is still brought into it. That sucks![/quote]

Maybe the media planted it in his car? :lol:

enlvikeman
02-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Ahhh yes....let the Vikings offseason begin.

briboy75
02-08-2005, 01:22 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikadelic" wrote:

]

Doesn't matter if he is in Hawaii. His name is still brought into it. That sucks!

Maybe the media planted it in his car? :lol:[/quote]

They have to find somebody new to spear after we trade Moss :)

hawaiianvike21
02-08-2005, 04:01 AM
Man you got me scared thinking he could be in jail or something pretty bad. Im not sure if hes in hawaii yet, could be in by tomorrow as many players come in tomorrow although some already came in.

Looking foward to seeing him play live this week. :D

zakvikes2k
02-08-2005, 04:11 AM
You may not be able to pick your family, but you sure can keep them from using your rides. Daunte needs to keep away from his dope-using relatives and stick to the clean ones like his momma. Anyways, Daunte is a good guy and he is going to be a great QB for the Vikings for many years to come (plus a Super Bowl win or two or three or four, just to make up for the four in the past)

chennegar
02-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Even though it appears "Pep" is not invovled in anyway, I hope it's not true. The last thing the team needs is another off the field incident. From a behavioral aspect, the team needs to have a quiet off season.

DaScRuM
02-08-2005, 08:21 AM
I hope Mr. Culpepper is responsible enough to shake these friends, relatives, whatever, from his coattails. This is not good. More often than not, the people you associate with are a reflection of your character.

It is going to be an interesting story to follow.

Coach Tice's 'one leg out of the funny farm', has just been dragged back in.

Calmwind
02-08-2005, 09:04 AM
This is not really a big deal. I havent seen anything about it here in NC nor did i see anything about the BLING thing! I watch NFL Network,ESPN and Fox Sports the whole time im home. The Around the Horn guys and PTI guys would be all over this stuff bashing if it were a big deal!

cajunvike
02-08-2005, 11:13 AM
"zakvikes2k" wrote:

You may not be able to pick your family, but you sure can keep them from using your rides. Daunte needs to keep away from his dope-using relatives and stick to the clean ones like his momma. Anyways, Daunte is a good guy and he is going to be a great QB for the Vikings for many years to come (plus a Super Bowl win or two or three or four, just to make up for the four in the past)

Daunte needs to pimp-slap those fool relatives of his when he gets back...but that's what you get when you have relatives who don't respect what you have!

VKG4LFE
02-08-2005, 01:44 PM
This is the type of offseason stuff we need to have!!! NOT! I don't care if he was involved or not, now everyone is going to think he is a pot head or that all he does is hang out with pot heads, or that he supplies them pot because he is so d@mn rich, or.....have I gone to far?

PAvikesfan
02-08-2005, 02:08 PM
figures...vikings=bad press lately.

well, he was in Hawaii so this shouldn't much more of a head ache him other than yelling at his relatives for using his vehicle to gang bang... next time, pep, leave your car with me...it won't even leave the parking lot. haha.

ItalianStallion
02-08-2005, 03:47 PM
...So long as he doesn't get arrested for beating up a guy outside a bar with K-Will and Winfield, I am happy.

triedandtruevikesfan
02-08-2005, 04:56 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

...So long as he doesn't get arrested for beating up a guy outside a bar with K-Will and Winfield, I am happy.

:lol:

LosAngelis
02-08-2005, 06:55 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

You can pick your nose
You can pick your seat
You can pick your friends

But you can't pick you friend's nose or seat

And, you can't wipe your friend under the seat cushion.

Burley81
02-08-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm suprised the media isn't blowing this up. If I were Daunte i'd fire his body guard. I know Daunte isn't a pothead or whatever, he knows alot better then that.

realmeandogg
02-09-2005, 12:13 AM
it's true he loaned me his ride.. His grandma and I were riding around smoking a big fat hooter and got busted sorry guys!!

hawaiianvike21
02-09-2005, 12:48 AM
"realmeandogg" wrote:

it's ture he loaned my his ride.. His grandma and I were riding around smoking a big fat hooter and got busted sorry guys!!

Dude that not even funny and you can't even spell for s***.

Stop making up stupid false statements or be banned by webby.

realmeandogg
02-09-2005, 09:54 PM
lick me :bootyshake:

realmeandogg
02-09-2005, 09:58 PM
My bad I thought that sh*t was funny but I guess not. And your wrong I can spell i just cant type!!!!!!!

mvikes84
02-09-2005, 10:24 PM
If Pep has doper friends then what are we left to think about him. If you don't smoke dope then you don't have dopehead friends. Maybe this explains why he takes so long reading the defenses. Gus Ferrotte didn't seem to have that problem.

snowinapril
02-09-2005, 10:35 PM
DC will be on the Fox Sports Net "the best damn sports show" tonight at 11pm(CST).

They say he will comment on Moss!!!!!!!!