PDA

View Full Version : DC NEWBIE



chennegar
02-06-2005, 08:03 AM
I'm a Vikes fan from Southern MN, which gave me the opportunity to catch training camp every year, until I left the state when I enlisted in the Navy. :salute:

I catch Vikes games every chance I get, unfortunately, I've had to miss alot of games while being overseas. But I live on the startribe's website catching up on all the news that is happening with the team.

I'm glad I found the site, and able to chat it up with fans of my lifelong favorite team!

TheAnimal93
02-06-2005, 08:27 AM
"chennegar" wrote:

I'm a Vikes fan from Southern MN, which gave me the opportunity to catch training camp every year, until I left the state when I enlisted in the Navy. :salute:

I catch Vikes games every chance I get, unfortunately, I've had to miss alot of games while being overseas. But I live on the startribe's website catching up on all the news that is happening with the team.

I'm glad I found the site, and able to chat it up with fans of my lifelong favorite team!

welcome aboard :salute: be safe and be careful over there
have a "free beer" on us!!!
chat it up and have a good time!

ultravikingfan
02-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Welcome chennegar! We salute :salute: our men/women in uniform! http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/people/ptboat.gif

Keep fighting the good fight! http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/usa.gif

Here is your bear from a fellow brother-in-arms (ARMY) http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/images/101abd.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

VKG4LFE
02-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Welcome aboard!

GreenBaySlackers
02-06-2005, 12:03 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Welcome chennegar! We salute :salute: our men/women in uniform! http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/people/ptboat.gif

Keep fighting the good fight! http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/usa.gif

Here is your bear from a fellow brother-in-arms (ARMY) http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/images/101abd.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg


Saw this post and i thought casper was taking your job...

JTSnow
02-06-2005, 12:14 PM
"chennegar" wrote:

I'm a Vikes fan from Southern MN, which gave me the opportunity to catch training camp every year, until I left the state when I enlisted in the Navy. :salute:

I catch Vikes games every chance I get, unfortunately, I've had to miss alot of games while being overseas. But I live on the startribe's website catching up on all the news that is happening with the team.

I'm glad I found the site, and able to chat it up with fans of my lifelong favorite team!

Welcome :thumbleft:

shockzilla
02-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Welcome chennegar... to the Land Of The Free and the Home Of The Brave...

vikes09
02-06-2005, 03:34 PM
welcome. my best freind was over seas and he just got back.

chennegar
02-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome to the site! I look forward to meeting you all and chatting up our beloved Vikes! GO VIKES! :cheers:

ultravikingfan
02-09-2005, 04:16 PM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Welcome chennegar! We salute :salute: our men/women in uniform! http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/people/ptboat.gif

Keep fighting the good fight! http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/usa.gif

Here is your bear from a fellow brother-in-arms (ARMY) http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/images/101abd.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

I would be taking Casper's. I just like to add a few relevant smileys. What Casper does is art; maybe another language of his own.


Saw this post and i thought casper was taking your job...

blackstarz18
02-10-2005, 02:52 PM
hellooooooooooo. welcome to the place of many wonders ;)

cajunvike
02-10-2005, 04:04 PM
"blackstarz18" wrote:

hellooooooooooo. welcome to the place of many wonders ;)

Is that what you are calling it these days? :lol:

snowinapril
02-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Welcome!

http://ccas.clearchannel.com/cc-common/CCAS_media/ccas_creative_39020.gif

Grain Belt MMMMMMMnnnnnnnnnnnn
FREE BEER!!!

This is my first post in this Newbie area.

ultravikingfan
02-10-2005, 06:15 PM
We only serve one brand of beer here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

blackstarz18
02-10-2005, 06:37 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"blackstarz18" wrote:

hellooooooooooo. welcome to the place of many wonders ;)

Is that what you are calling it these days? :lol:
it is indeed. i seem to learn something new here every day :lol:

and i don't like that kind of beer :drunken: :dink:

chennegar
02-11-2005, 06:10 AM
It has been a very fun first couple weeks. I know it will only get better as the season nears.

blackstarz18
02-11-2005, 07:44 AM
lmao. it'll get better when the football season starts. that's when i get to argue w/the guys ;) :lol:

VKG4LFE
02-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Like you have any problems arguing with the guys in the off season!

chennegar
02-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Really, i've been here what two weeks and she has been pretty easy going and not afraid to say what she wants to say.

SKOL
02-11-2005, 10:41 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

We only serve one brand of beer here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

And Ultra is the OFFICIAL beer distributor.

blackstarz18
02-11-2005, 02:18 PM
"chennegar" wrote:

Really, i've been here what two weeks and she has been pretty easy going and not afraid to say what she wants to say.
hehe see? :tongue: i'm nice enough in the off season. :twisted: :lol: and yes i'm open about how i feel. like i hate vkg bc he's a :bootyshake: :cheers: :king:

blackstarz18
02-11-2005, 02:19 PM
"chennegar" wrote:

Really, i've been here what two weeks and she has been pretty easy going and not afraid to say what she wants to say.
hehe see? :tongue: i'm nice enough in the off season. :twisted: :lol: and yes i'm open about how i feel. like i hate vkg bc he's a :bootyshake: :cheers: :king:

chennegar
02-12-2005, 06:41 AM
I guess I should find some past posts during the season to see what I have in store for me as the season gets closer.

VKG4LFE
02-12-2005, 10:37 AM
"blackstarz18" wrote:

"chennegar" wrote:

Really, i've been here what two weeks and she has been pretty easy going and not afraid to say what she wants to say.
hehe see? :tongue: i'm nice enough in the off season. :twisted: :lol: and yes i'm open about how i feel. like i hate vkg bc he's a :bootyshake: :cheers: :king:


I am really hurt by that statement!

blackstarz18
02-14-2005, 02:50 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaw. i was just playing and u know it ;) :lol:

VKG4LFE
02-15-2005, 12:57 PM
No I didn't!!! :( jk

blackstarz18
02-15-2005, 02:44 PM
u better have :P o wait i forgot... guys are a little on the dense side when it comes to women ;) :lol:

chennegar
02-15-2005, 04:07 PM
What do you expect. You guys go from being completly happy one moment and then in the next second you will have a sift of hormones and will be the second coming of the devil :twisted: . You guys are impossible! :D

VKG4LFE
02-15-2005, 05:40 PM
"blackstarz18" wrote:

u better have :P o wait i forgot... guys are a little on the dense side when it comes to women ;) :lol:


Wow, you get meaner and meaner every day!! You should really respect your elders!! lol

DemonicViking
02-15-2005, 05:43 PM
"chennegar" wrote:

What do you expect. You guys go from being completly happy one moment and then in the next second you will have a sift of hormones and will be the second coming of the devil :twisted: . You guys are impossible! :D

You got me figured out.

chennegar
02-16-2005, 06:14 AM
lol

blackstarz18
02-16-2005, 04:49 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"blackstarz18" wrote:

u better have :P o wait i forgot... guys are a little on the dense side when it comes to women ;) :lol:


Wow, you get meaner and meaner every day!! You should really respect your elders!! lol
lmfao!! yaaaaaaaaaaa but u love me ;) lol and u guys r the ones making me this way ;)

VKG4LFE
02-16-2005, 05:42 PM
That's what women always say, "yeah, but you love me" and "you're the one that makes me this way" I think it's a bunch of bull!! lol

blackstarz18
02-16-2005, 09:12 PM
lmfao!!! but it's true!! ;) i wasn't like this till i got here. actually nevermind... i was. :lol: i've just gotten comfortable being here w/u guys now ;) :D

VKG4LFE
02-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Yeah, we've noticed!

chennegar
02-18-2005, 02:43 PM
yes she is very comfortable

blackstarz18
02-21-2005, 07:19 PM
"chennegar" wrote:

yes she is very comfortable
lmfao!! n wat do u mean by that? o man... i met my best friend's b/f today. he told me i was a f*ck monkey. :roll: but then again he also said he's never talked about sex so much w/his gf. n my friend said "ya well... that's meg for ya " :twisted: :lol: :lol:

ultravikingfan
02-21-2005, 07:57 PM
This needs to go in the Clubhouse please. May want to tone down the "sex" talk and language a bit also. Thank you.

DemonicViking
02-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Lol. This is almost like an episode of Cops.

blackstarz18
02-21-2005, 08:16 PM
sooooooooorry :angel13:

DemonicViking
02-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Liar!

chennegar
02-21-2005, 08:38 PM
lol

blackstarz18
02-21-2005, 08:43 PM
i am! i won't talk about it in HERE nemore ;)

DemonicViking
02-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Shhhhhh.. of course you can. It'll be our little secret.

blackstarz18
02-21-2005, 09:01 PM
lmfao! i meant in this thread kiddo. ;)

cajunvike
02-22-2005, 12:44 PM
"blackstarz18" wrote:

"chennegar" wrote:

yes she is very comfortable
lmfao!! n wat do u mean by that? o man... i met my best friend's b/f today. he told me i was a f*ck monkey. :roll: but then again he also said he's never talked about sex so much w/his gf. n my friend said "ya well... that's meg for ya " :twisted: :lol: :lol:

:tongue:

chennegar
02-22-2005, 01:47 PM
Now i'm going to have to hunt down her new posting area. :tongue:

blackstarz18
02-26-2005, 03:19 PM
:angel13:
haha sry chennegar there isn't one. u'll have to catch me on aim or yahoo sometime ;)