PDA

View Full Version : Jared Allen has a You Tube Page



Garland Greene
05-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/JA69INC

Damn he is a Bad Ass MOFO A spear! :o

6oibNvAbtpc

oaklandzoo24
05-05-2009, 11:30 PM
JA is a perfect representation of Minnesotians.
I swear this was the perfect fit for him.
He is hands down my favorite vike.


Whens that MTV cribs episode coming around with him too?
Someone on here was talking about that.

Prophet
05-05-2009, 11:35 PM
"Garland" wrote:


Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/JA69INC

Damn he is a Bad Ass MOFO A spear! :o

6oibNvAbtpc




"...I needed some red meat because training camp starts soon...."
lmao, I'm so glad he's on the squad.
I think i'll go kill a grizzly with my swiss army knife.

oaklandzoo24
05-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Im going to fantasize about JA hunting down Cutler with a spear.
Hell, for hunting Cutler, you probably could just use a needle and thread.

KrackerJack
05-05-2009, 11:41 PM
That guy is insane... Couldn't be more happy to have him on the team.
Other QBs have to be afraid of that crazy mother fucker.

huxx
05-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Anybody watch that Eastbound and Down show?
Kenny Powers is JA.

Mr Anderson
05-06-2009, 02:36 AM
"huxx" wrote:


Anybody watch that Eastbound and Down show?
Kenny Powers is JA.

I certainly hope Allen doesn't use steroids, coke, have a hooker on retainer, pop pills of all sorts, smoke weed, drink to excess(still), scream at kids, and destroy car dealerships.

Ranger
05-06-2009, 02:57 AM
"Mr" wrote:


"huxx" wrote:


Anybody watch that Eastbound and Down show?
Kenny Powers is JA.

I certainly hope Allen doesn't use steroids, coke, have a hooker on retainer, pop pills of all sorts, smoke weed, drink to excess(still), scream at kids, and destroy car dealerships.


Who are we to judge?!

Seriously now, that's a cool ass video.
He cracks me up.

Articnv
05-06-2009, 04:03 AM
i want see the
tube of him bear huntign with the spear.
But seriously elk is good
tasting:)

misplacedminnesotan
05-07-2009, 08:04 AM
I hope he sends videos of this to the QB's he is facing this year.
Let them have to think about this madman coming after them.

Vikes_King
05-07-2009, 05:56 PM
He's quickly becoming one of my favorite players of all time lol, what a character

J_746
05-07-2009, 10:10 PM
That's awesome.
His profile line: "I like to hunt (QB's and animals...)".
He's my favourite player without a doubt, he's a funny guy.

gregair13
05-08-2009, 12:04 AM
He should go on dancing with the stars and just make a mockery of that show.

Anyone see him on total access today?

hailtocarter
05-08-2009, 12:25 AM
"gregair13" wrote:


He should go on dancing with the stars and just make a mockery of that show.

Anyone see him on total access today?


Yea he was awesome!

MetalMike-LoudVike
05-09-2009, 10:16 AM
This dude could definetly being doing something in comedy. This guy has wit and delivery.

jessejames09
05-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Backstraps... ;D
That's usually the first thing that crosses my mind as well.

That's an awesome video, wonder how he made out in the wolf hunt.

jessejames09
05-09-2009, 11:12 AM
This buffalo is leaner than chicken and very high in protein. I'm excited to get this in my freezer, start pumpin' some weights, just let the buffalo become a part of me. I'm gonna have buffalo strength because of this freakin' meat. Just like they did on dances with wolves I ate his heart. Now the buffalo runs through me, Tatonka.

LOL that's from the video where he kills a buffalo with a compound bow. I think he's now officially my favourite player ever. Now i just need a way to fit that quote in my sig....

VikingMike
05-09-2009, 11:46 AM
"oaklandzoo24" wrote:


JA is a perfect representation of Minnesotians.
I swear this was the perfect fit for him.
He is hands down my favorite vike.


Whens that MTV cribs episode coming around with him too?
Someone on here was talking about that.



He's awesome...

Re Cribs, I checked their website, nothing. So I called MTV to find out when they'll run it. After speaking to about 12 people, no one could even confirm it was made. Bunch of idiots.

NordicNed
05-09-2009, 12:53 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"Garland" wrote:


Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/JA69INC

Damn he is a Bad Ass MOFO A spear! :o

6oibNvAbtpc




"...I needed some red meat because training camp starts soon...."
lmao, I'm so glad he's on the squad.
I think i'll go kill a grizzly with my swiss army knife.




I'll take it to one higher extreme.....LMAO









I'm going to strap on a pair of my C O C K Spurs, jump out of that tree and onto the back of that elk, and ride him to his death.....YESSSSSSSSS SIRRRRRRRR









I can see it now,
Allen and Brett, ending up being hunting buddies for a very long time....What a great match....

Vikes_King
05-09-2009, 04:07 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"Garland" wrote:


Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/JA69INC

Damn he is a Bad Ass MOFO A spear! :o

6oibNvAbtpc




"...I needed some red meat because training camp starts soon...."
lmao, I'm so glad he's on the squad.
I think i'll go kill a grizzly with my swiss army knife.





I'll take it to one higher extreme.....LMAO









I'm going to strap on a pair of my C O C K Spurs, jump out of that tree and onto the back of that elk, and ride him to his death.....YESSSSSSSSS SIRRRRRRRR









I can see it now,
Allen and Brett, ending up being hunting buddies for a very long time....What a great match....


Whiling wearing Wranglers?

hillshaveeyesPA
05-09-2009, 07:59 PM
"huxx" wrote:


Anybody watch that Eastbound and Down show?
Kenny Powers is JA.

speakin of that whens eastbound and down coming back? any clue

JA69INC
05-19-2009, 11:15 AM
The MTV cribs will probably be out next month. It was a lot of fun filming it. The director said it was the funniest one she has ever filmed...

We are currently working on some more hunting clips with the bad ass bowhunter Tim Wells. We teamed up with his TV show THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT. It is going to be sweet...

Thanks for the support!

Garland Greene
05-19-2009, 11:26 AM
"JA69INC" wrote:


The MTV cribs will probably be out next month. It was a lot of fun filming it. The director said it was the funniest one she has ever filmed...

We are currently working on some more hunting clips with the bad ass bowhunter Tim Wells. We teamed up with his TV show THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT. It is going to be sweet...

Thanks for the support!


Great! Thanks for the update can't wait to see it! Make sure you let us know the exact date.

Garland Greene
05-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Check out the new Video

-N3WfUhsdcs&feature=channel_page

Check out JA doing the robot. :D

V4L
05-19-2009, 08:28 PM
"misplacedminnesotan" wrote:


I hope he sends videos of this to the QB's he is facing this year.
Let them have to think about this madman coming after them.





+1

Vikes_King
05-20-2009, 02:04 AM
Haven't watched a cribs episode in a loonnnggg time, won't miss this one tho

Purplebus
05-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Great Vid. Excellent first throw!

jessejames09
05-23-2009, 10:49 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/minnesota-vikings/09000d5d81072e0b/Allen-in-Africa

Don't know if it's on youtube yet but definitely fits in this thread, more of JA being JA...

Edit: Looks like this was added yesterday as-well.
JA on a Navy base in Kuwait.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/minnesota-vikings/09000d5d81071778/Jared-Allen-USO-video-diary

Garland Greene
06-16-2009, 12:56 AM
newer video
H17lKnjnPtE

Garland Greene
06-16-2009, 12:57 AM
1 more

5LbuSzPL5LI&feature=channel_page

gregair13
06-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Just livin the mullet lifestyle.

I watched those videos the other day and I laughed my little heart out.

Articnv
06-17-2009, 04:28 AM
power fo the buffalo hope uit make shim hit
qbs
that much harder :)

Garland Greene
07-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Dream Job

kYQMDXp2dGk

Garland Greene
08-02-2009, 11:35 AM
_NTCnpq21e4

Behind the scenes of his latest Photo shoot but You tube disabled the audio so its not a very exciting video right now.

FuadFan
08-05-2009, 04:31 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/minnesota-vikings/09000d5d811abe70/Jared-Allen-s-crib


Not a you tube video but I'll put it here anyway

jmcdon00
08-05-2009, 04:35 PM
"Garland" wrote:


Dream Job

kYQMDXp2dGk

lmao, wtf?

V4L
08-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Allen is fuckin crazy hahahaha

I love that spearin vid hahaha

Vikes_King
08-05-2009, 04:56 PM
"FuadFan" wrote:


http://www.nfl.com/videos/minnesota-vikings/09000d5d811abe70/Jared-Allen-s-crib


Not a you tube video but I'll put it here anyway


lol, man i love this guy

"I'm going to go cuddle up with my blankey, because, you know what? Even though I'm rough and tough, I'm sensitive as hell"

haha

Json
09-24-2009, 12:29 PM
http://www.americanhunter.org/ArticlePage.aspx?cid=40&id=1778


Perched in his tree stand like some hulking primitive warrior, Jared Allen eyes his game.

Grasping a Cold Steel Samburu spear, he readies for the elk's approach as it strides unknowingly into range. He raises the primeval javelin, quickly takes aim and slings the six-foot steel rod with full force. Perfect hit.

V4L
09-24-2009, 12:55 PM
"Json" wrote:


http://www.americanhunter.org/ArticlePage.aspx?cid=40&id=1778


Perched in his tree stand like some hulking primitive warrior, Jared Allen eyes his game.

Grasping a Cold Steel Samburu spear, he readies for the elk's approach as it strides unknowingly into range. He raises the primeval javelin, quickly takes aim and slings the six-foot steel rod with full force. Perfect hit.




This was one of the best vids ive ever seen ha

Cracked me up

snowinapril
09-24-2009, 01:00 PM
"Json" wrote:


http://www.americanhunter.org/ArticlePage.aspx?cid=40&id=1778


Perched in his tree stand like some hulking primitive warrior, Jared Allen eyes his game.

Grasping a Cold Steel Samburu spear, he readies for the elk's approach as it strides unknowingly into range. He raises the primeval javelin, quickly takes aim and slings the six-foot steel rod with full force. Perfect hit.




The article has been posted also. This is actually the video thread.

I really wish that the article had a date on it.
Then people would know that it was old and then a search is more apparent.

snowinapril
09-24-2009, 01:02 PM
"FuadFan" wrote:


http://www.nfl.com/videos/minnesota-vikings/09000d5d811abe70/Jared-Allen-s-crib


Not a you tube video but I'll put it here anyway


This Crib video was a good vid also!

The spear hunt is linked in the first post on the first page of this thread.