PDA

View Full Version : We can beat the packers in lambeau but

vikingsalltheway
02-02-2005, 07:26 PM
The packers seem to play better in our dome then we do last two years as much as i hate to say they do. They torch us in the dome. As much as i love to say we play better in lambeau than the packers do. I think this is a weird trend. I like it though but to bad we cant sweep them. Anyone else agree with what im saying.

LosAngelis
02-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Actually, it's Curley's curse.

Ever since we renovated Lambeau, we are doomed to play poorly there, as the ghosts of Lombardi's teams have forsaken (forsook? fornicated?) today's Packers.

Actually, if we hadn't renovated Lambeau, we would have been 14-2 the past couple of seasons. Now, we can't win a game there unless we pay off the referees. Again.

VKG4LFE
02-02-2005, 07:34 PM
I would have to agree with you los! I think you mentioned this earlier in the season and it holds true!!

vikingsalltheway
02-02-2005, 07:34 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Ever since we renovated Lambeau, we are doomed to play poorly there, as the ghosts of Lombardi's teams have forsaken (forsook? fornicated?) today's Packers.

Actually, if we hadn't renovated Lambeau, we would have been 14-2 the past couple of seasons. Now, we can't win a game there unless we pay off the referees. Again.

I am always happy to see the packers lose at lambeau or on the road. I hope the pack goes 0-8 at lambeau next year while we go 8-0 at home and 8-0 on the road on the way to detroit!

koolkev8
02-02-2005, 10:19 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

I am always happy to see the packers lose at lambeau or on the road. I hope the pack goes 0-8 at lambeau next year while we go 8-0 at home and 8-0 on the road on the way to detroit!

That would be nice!!!