PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson gets knocked out



SharperImage
04-11-2009, 01:11 AM
I Never thought id see this day.

6g4N59J6TkY

ThorSPL
04-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Knocked down... know knocked out

Mr Anderson
04-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Uh, it looks like Peterson kept going forward after the contact. Not much of a hit at all IMO.

happy camper
04-11-2009, 02:07 AM
Adrian lost his balance.

Yfz01
04-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Madieu was injured for half of the year because of this play...

thatjusthappened28
04-11-2009, 02:52 AM
haha that was nothing... i think he knocked himself over leaning too far into the hit expecting a bigger hit. so he fell over haha not a knock out by any means

C Mac D
04-11-2009, 02:55 AM
Really?

i_bleed_purple
04-11-2009, 03:02 AM
they need to pull those purple pants back out of the closet for games this season.
I don't think they wore them once.

Purple Floyd
04-11-2009, 06:33 PM
I was there in person. It was pretty funny

gregair13
04-11-2009, 06:40 PM
He should have ran out of bounds

thatjusthappened28
04-11-2009, 07:03 PM
"gregair13" wrote:


He should have ran out of bounds


when does he ever do that? ... come on you know him its either he gets tackled or he trips haha. (unless its toward the end of the game and he needs to stop the clock...)

BadlandsVikings
04-11-2009, 07:19 PM
"thatjusthappened28" wrote:


"gregair13" wrote:


He should have ran out of bounds


when does he ever do that? ... come on you know him its either he gets tackled or he trips haha. (unless its toward the end of the game and he needs to stop the clock...)



....or he fumbles

thatjusthappened28
04-11-2009, 07:31 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"thatjusthappened28" wrote:


"gregair13" wrote:


He should have ran out of bounds


when does he ever do that? ... come on you know him its either he gets tackled or he trips haha. (unless its toward the end of the game and he needs to stop the clock...)



....or he fumbles


well thats kind of false cuz he goes after the ball or the person with the ball...

SharperImage
04-11-2009, 08:23 PM
"Yfz01" wrote:


Madieu was injured for half of the year because of this play...


Lol

Jimmymeboy
04-11-2009, 09:08 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:


I Never thought id see this day.

6g4N59J6TkY



What are you talking about?!?
Did you actually WATCH the video?
??? ::) ???

Ltrey33
04-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Yeah, definitely not knocked out. Madieu hit him and Adrian fell forward....pretty standard play, IMO.

It was nice to see that though....that's the first time I'd seen footage of AD running since the season ended.
;D