PDA

View Full Version : New Member

steveincolorado
02-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi, I just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I really love to follow the NFL and I'am a member of several sites. Born and rasied in Kansas, but now I live next to the mountains of Colorado. I do follow the Dolphins the most, but I'am not a smack talker. I'll talk football with anyone and I usually talk or think football everyday. I do think ahead (sometimes), I built a entertainment center that holds 5 tv's. I wanted to do this BEFORE I got married, because I know that once I did...will, you get the picture. For a hobby, I like to record and collect Dolphins games. If anyone on here has any Vikings/Dolphins games, I'd like to see what you have and maybe work out a trade or deal. Anyway, I look forword to talking football with the Vikes fans

ADubya26
02-02-2005, 11:03 AM
You must have loved that game winner by Anderson in 2002, huh? I live in FL so a lot of my friends are Fins fans and I enjoyed squeaking that one out!

Anyways, welcome to the board Steve!

By the way, do you know anything about Surtain being traded and two whom?

ItalianStallion
02-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Wanna trade us Patrick Surtain for Red McCombs?

ADubya26
02-02-2005, 11:05 AM
We'll throw in his wife too...

steveincolorado
02-02-2005, 12:09 PM
I don't really care about a certain players or players. If the Dolphins can work out a trade with Surtain for ??? and it helps the team, then I'am all for it. I know the Dolphins gave Pat permission to seek a trade, and from what I've read over on FinHeaven is that the Vikes, Chiefs, Rams, Packers, and one other team is interested in him. He's a very good CB and will be missed in Miami, but if loosing him make the Dolphins better, than I'am all for it.

JDogg926
02-02-2005, 12:12 PM
The Vikes would have a sweet secondary if their starting CB's were Winfield and Surtain.

At safety you'd have Chavous and Russell, and B Williams would make an awesome nickelback, as I think he's not quite where they need him to be a starting CB yet.
Not saying he won't get there, though.

SKOL
02-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Welcome aboard S-I-C. Newbies generally go for the Free Beer Forum for their first post, but that's o.k.

Have good takes and don't suck (Cajun 101).

steveincolorado
02-02-2005, 12:29 PM
I do have a question, how can I post, yet I can't PM somebody or receive them?

SKOL
02-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I just PM'd you. Did you get it?

cajunvike
02-02-2005, 12:39 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

The Vikes would have a sweet secondary if their starting CB's were Winfield and Surtain.

At safety you'd have Chavous and Russell, and B Williams would make an awesome nickelback, as I think he's not quite where they need him to be a starting CB yet.
Not saying he won't get there, though.

Move BWill to safety and we get even better!

steveincolorado
02-02-2005, 12:46 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

I click on the PM, and I get the "Not Authorized"

LosAngelis
02-02-2005, 12:56 PM
"steveincolorado" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

I click on the PM, and I get the "Not Authorized"

You have to use PayPal to send me $50, and then I'll authorize you.

I'm kidding, Webby.....

$20.

ultravikingfan
02-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Welcome to PPD! Drink up! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

Webby
02-02-2005, 04:44 PM
You have to post enough times (thats secret) so that you are a real member and not some spammer registering simply to spam folks.

Just looking out for the peeps here.

VKG4LFE
02-02-2005, 06:02 PM
You learn something new everyday!

cajunvike
02-02-2005, 07:52 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

You have to post enough times (thats secret) so that you are a real member and not some spammer registering simply to spam folks.

Just looking out for the peeps here.

Good job, WEBBY!!! :thumbleft: