PDA

View Full Version : Pink Dot of Whining & Complaining

BadlandsVikings
04-02-2009, 11:27 AM
how much complaining is too much?

marstc09
04-02-2009, 11:32 AM
It is not the complaining about the Vikings that gets me. It is the little things that people cry about that do not relate to football.

bleedpurple
04-02-2009, 11:33 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

It is not the complaining about the Vikings that gets me. It is the little things that people cry about that do not relate to football.

You mean in other threads or when ppl get their feeling hurt and start arguing?...

LOl.. u actually did start a new thread... the pink dot thread.. haha

Zeus
04-02-2009, 11:33 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

The only thing that really gets me are the people who talk like experts about things that they really have no clue.

=Z=

C Mac D
04-02-2009, 11:35 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

The only thing that really gets me are the people who talk like experts about things that they really have no clue.

=Z=

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/upavatars/avatar_7465.jpg

marstc09
04-02-2009, 11:35 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

=Z=

It's called an opinion.

bleedpurple
04-02-2009, 11:37 AM
"C" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

=Z=

LMAO!!!.. i'm crying over here... I just spit my soda all over my computer... lmao!!!

that is just wrong!!

Zeus
04-02-2009, 11:38 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

There's a difference between expressing an opinion and stating something as fact.

And, even if it's just an opinion, that doesn't mean it's not blatently idiotic.

Let's say that the opinion is that the Holocaust was just made up.
Is it okay to spout that?

=Z=

Zeus
04-02-2009, 11:39 AM
"C" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

And here's one of the top offenders of the "No Clue" rule to offer his thrilling insight.

When was the last time you wrote anything about not having a clue?

=Z=

marstc09
04-02-2009, 11:41 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

There's a difference between expressing an opinion and stating something as fact.

And, even if it's just an opinion, that doesn't mean it's not blatently idiotic.

=Z=

Blatenly idiotic IYO. I don't know about others but my opinions are never facts. You Holocaust comment is just a joke.

bleedpurple
04-02-2009, 11:42 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

=Z=

damn u went there!!!... and i'm thinking of dumb shit like Sage is the best QB in the league or he is our answer at QB kind of post...

;D

Zeus
04-02-2009, 11:44 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

Blatenly idiotic IYO. I don't know about others but my opinions are never facts. You Holocaust comment is just a joke.

But it's an opinion!
An extreme one, for sure, but one which lots of people continue to hold.

I used it as an extreme example - and that seems to have worked.

=Z=

Zeus
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
"bleedpurple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

damn u went there!!!... and i'm thinking of dumb shit like Sage is the best QB in the league or he is our answer at QB kind of post...

;D

I'm more thinking of stuff like:

"The offensive play-calling sucked."
Yes, that's an opinion.
But I think it's idiotic, since the poster has no idea what play was called, what defense was called to oppose it, what line adjustments were made, what blitz adjustments were made, what assignments were missed, etc. etc.

=Z=

marstc09
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

But it's an opinion!

=Z=

How is that an opinion? It has been proven wrong with countless pictures and experiences.

Zeus
04-02-2009, 11:48 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

But it's an opinion!

How is that an opinion? It has been proven wrong with countless pictures and experiences.

Those with that opinion will tell you that that is all fake.

Just like the moon landings.

=Z=

marstc09
04-02-2009, 11:48 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"bleedpurple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.
But I think it's idiotic, since the poster has no idea what play was called, what defense was called to oppose it, what line adjustments were made, what blitz adjustments were made, what assignments were missed, etc. etc.

=Z=

How do you take that as a poster saying it is fact? It is not idiotic. Yes he has no idea but can you prove him wrong that it does not suck?

marstc09
04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

But it's an opinion!

Those with that opinion will tell you that that is all fake.

Just like the moon landings.

=Z=

I like you to find someone here that thinks the Holocaust is fake.

Zeus
04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"bleedpurple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.

How do you take that as a poster saying it is fact? It is not idiotic. Yes he has no idea but can you prove him wrong that it does not suck?

Since the poster has no idea of any of the particulars of the play, and only comments on the result based on their uniformed observation, then, yes, it is idiotic.

=Z=

marstc09
04-02-2009, 11:52 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"bleedpurple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.

Since the poster has no idea of any of the particulars of the play, and only comments on the result based on their uniformed observation, then, yes, it is idiotic.

=Z=

I respect your opinion.

Marrdro
04-02-2009, 11:55 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"bleedpurple" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

It's called an opinion.

gol 'darnit u went there!!!... and i'm thinking of dumb pooh like Sage is the best QB in the league or he is our answer at QB kind of post...

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.

=Z=

So your saying that a guy can't watch the game and make astute observation, follow-on assumptions and associated comments without being called an idiot?

Guess I need to quit watching the game.
Leaves all the fun out of it now doesn't it. ::)

josdin00
04-02-2009, 11:58 AM
From the "blue-dot" thread:

"josdin00" wrote:

What the hell is going on here?

Is this "marstc09 and C mac D pick a different member each day and gang up on them" week?

I'm locking this thread, and the other 'dot' thread.

The personal attacks have to stop. I don't want to see PPO turned into one giant bitch-fest. It's close enough to that as it is, and I'm getting sick of it.

Gift
10-08-2011, 12:34 AM
testing testing

RK.
10-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Gawd the same whiners whining about whining in a thread about whining. I guess this is what happens when off season starts in the fourth game of the regular season. :think:

singersp
10-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Gawd the same whiners whining about whining in a thread about whining. I guess this is what happens when off season starts in the fourth game of the regular season. :think:

Quit your whining. :)