PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Autographs

koolkev8
02-01-2005, 06:06 PM
I just wanted to know who has a Vikings player autograph... Of the Vikes I have Culpepper, very nice and signes for everyone if you ask him, Cory Chavous, and Cris Carter, well i didn't actoally see him sign it... I bought it at a cards store with the COA...

JTSnow
02-01-2005, 06:31 PM
i got a randy moss autograph card

ultravikingfan
02-01-2005, 08:00 PM
I have my bathroom decked in Vikes gear. Wallpaper, pictures, etc. I have my QB wall of fame. I have auto's pf Cunningham, Pep, and Kramer. I have a few more to get. I have at least 50+ of Carter (da man)!

V4L
02-01-2005, 08:01 PM
I got a randy moss jersey card.. and thats about it.. i went to bench warmer bobs in burnsville a few years back.. and got david palmers.. gary andersons.. and jimmy hitchcocks.. and my friend met jack del rio at the mall in b-ville.. and ed mcdaniel went to the k-mart in b-ville.. but i lost all them.. but that randy card is my prized posetion (spelling) i want peps auto and nates.. and moss.. winfeild would be cool too..

WBLVikeBabe
02-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Hahah I actually don't have any "real" Vikings player autographs unless you count a guy from the practice squad Rich Angulo, hahah I laugh about that and hope someday he actually is on the team. I got his auto at training camp. Hopefully I'll get some more next year.

Ltrey33
02-01-2005, 09:06 PM
I got Cris Carter's autograph outside of the Hilton in Minneapolis back in 2000, I also got Gary Anderson's that night; along with Chris Walsh and a few other guys who aren't around anymore. Carter and Anderson were both awesome...but Robert Smith wouldn't sign even though I was the only one outside at that time, that kinda surprised me (I was only 14).

koolkev8
02-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Does anyone have Tarkington's auto... that would be a nice one to have!!!

skogs02
02-01-2005, 10:07 PM
i have randy moss's, michael bennets, nate burleson and kelly campbells rookie auto

enlvikeman
02-01-2005, 10:16 PM
i have a 8 x 10 hoban autographed picture. right now i'm using it to balance my dogs food dish.

enlvikeman
02-01-2005, 10:16 PM
hovan i mean

ultravikingfan
02-01-2005, 10:18 PM
"enlvikeman" wrote:

i have a 8 x 10 hoban autographed picture. right now i'm using it to balance my dogs food dish.

You always come through!!!http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/lol2.gif

shockzilla
02-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Chuck Foreman and all four of the original Purple people Eaters...

vikesfan
02-01-2005, 10:37 PM
I am a huge collector of Vikes merchandise (mostly authentic signed jerseys). The stairway in my house is lined with signed jerseys going up the wall, all of Culpepper and Moss. I have a total of five authentic signed jerseys of those two players. I also have an Anthony Carter autograph that I attained after a game when I was about 8 years old, but it's not on a jersey or anything, it's on a Vikings pennant.

triedandtruevikesfan
02-01-2005, 10:39 PM
CC (met him at my hometown walmart) and Kelly Campbell's

so-cal vike
02-01-2005, 11:06 PM
I don't have any autographs yet, but just yesterday I found a Culpepper autographed card that sells for $50.00. I'm going to pick it up this weekend. I would have bought it yesterday but I took the Moss card which has a piece of his game worn jersey on it. That was only $20.00.

hawaiianvike21
02-02-2005, 03:23 AM
Got chuck wiely on my viking wallet last year when he came down to hawaii.

Other then that ive also got julian peterson, mike rumph, jerry porter, jed weaver and a raiderettes autograph when they came down and played in a charity basketball game.

Also saw kevin mawae up close, hes pretty damn big. :shock:

VKG4LFE
02-02-2005, 09:00 AM
I have a Randy Moss autographed card that is certified or whatever you want to call it. I also have Mike Tice's autograph and Gary Anderson's on a program from 2002 after we beat Miami at the dome. I have a whole bunch of Randy Moss jersey cards too!

Semperfi Vike
02-02-2005, 09:33 AM
I have several. I have a poster with signatures from Scott Studwell, Dennis Green, Brad Johnson, Harry Newsome, Gary Zimmerman, Chris Doleman, and many more I cannot read. Alos have Matt Birks, Mike Bennett, Chuck Forman, Fran Tarkington, Jake Reed, Big Dave Dixon, Chris Carter. I have more just cannot remember them all off the top of my head. I treasure them all very much.

HarrisonB57
02-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I have got a ton of stuff...jerseys, 8x10s, cards, helmets. I've got greats of the game and lots of vikings stuff. The two coolest things I have viking wise are a football That i got singed at the tice brothers football camp and a jersey I bought off ebay that was signed during training camp a few years ago. Its got daunte, moss, bennett, birk, nate, moe, EJ, mixon, johnstone, offord, onterrio, hovan, and others.

VKG4LFE
02-02-2005, 12:31 PM
How much did that jersey cost ya, with all those sigs on it?

Calmwind
02-02-2005, 04:42 PM
I was at the Titans game in Minnesota this year and scored a few decent autographs. I got Moe Williams,Mewelde Moore, Brian Williams, Nate Dorsey and Ted Cotrell. Was my first game and the first game Randy missed ever, he did start but didnt do anything. So, he wasnt there to sign anything, he had already left.

pep2moss
02-02-2005, 06:40 PM
i got culpepper, chavous, EJ, kevin williams, claiborne, bennett, mckinnie and some others from the training camp

cc21
02-02-2005, 08:28 PM
i got daunte, campbell, burleson, robinson, bennett, moore, ned, onterrio, moe, dixon, rosenthal, lewinski, birk, mckinnie, kleinsasser, kevin williams, udeze, johnstone, henderson, claiborne, chavous, russel, williams, winfield, uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm and others. i also have 6 game worn gloves-burleson, greg beikert, micheal bennett, matt birk, kleinsasser, chris lewinski i have micheal bennetts hat that he wore on the sideline of the kansas city game last year in the dome, and morten anderson's sideline hat. i still have never got a moss autograph but i have been trying since 98

VKG4LFE
02-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Oh, I forgot, I have Esera Tualo (thanks jackyl) and Chuck Foreman too!!

koolkev8
02-02-2005, 08:30 PM
I got Kleinsassar... forgot about that one!!! my bad

PAvikesfan
02-03-2005, 10:06 AM
2 8 x10's of Jim McMahon in vikings gear
1 8 x 10 of Anthony Carter--that is a really cool one.

AngloVike
02-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Got three signed pics that I got when I was over a couple of years ago - Jim Marshall, Bud Grant & Paul Krause.
They're now framed and up on the wall in the PC room looking down over my shoulder at the PC ! :lol:

SKOL
02-03-2005, 10:34 AM
I have two autographed post card size cards from Mike Tice. The first he sent in response to a letter I sent him, he wrote; "What the f_ _ k do you think we do 24-7, try to lose?". I sent him back a copy of it with a thank you and told him it wasn't frameable. He responded with a nice card. Now I'll frame them both together.

Two 8X10's of Bud Grant. One of them I got him to write, "the kid made it", with his signature.

A large pick of the PPE at Super Bowl VIII, signed by each one in gold ink.

A football autographed by Carl Eller.

I also have a signed & authenticated Cris Carter jersey.

I have way too much other memorabilia that my wife doesn't even know about. I keep threatening her that I'm going to turn my study at home into a Viking room. Someday I'll surprise her with it. She'll have a cow..., but eventually forgive me.

cajunvike
02-03-2005, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't mind getting Red's autograph.....

ON A BIG FAT CHECK!!!!

koolkev8
02-03-2005, 03:47 PM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

i got daunte, campbell, burleson, robinson, bennett, moore, ned, onterrio, moe, dixon, rosenthal, lewinski, birk, mckinnie, kleinsasser, kevin williams, udeze, johnstone, henderson, claiborne, chavous, russel, williams, winfield, uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm and others. i also have 6 game worn gloves-burleson, greg beikert, micheal bennett, matt birk, kleinsasser, chris lewinski i have micheal bennetts hat that he wore on the sideline of the kansas city game last year in the dome, and morten anderson's sideline hat. i still have never got a moss autograph but i have been trying since 98

:thumbright: WOW :thumbleft:

koolkev8
02-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Anyone with a Bud Grant AUTO???

SKOL
02-03-2005, 05:21 PM
"koolkev8" wrote:

Two 8X10's of Bud Grant. One of them I got him to write, "the kid made it", with his signature.

ultravikingfan
02-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Robert Smith has his annual charity golf tourney near Columbus every year. They usally get a lot of former Vikes and Buckeyes. You get all the autos you want with a donation. But, they did not do it this year.

They have a football camp for kids out here very year in honor of Korey Stringer. A lot of current and former players. But, I would have a hard time asking for autos at a memorial type event.

koolkev8
02-03-2005, 05:24 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"koolkev8" wrote:

NICE!!! In 1997 when we had that huge flood he came with a bunch of lineman and they helped sandbag... My mom took a picture of him with my dad... it's pretty sweet!!!

vikesgirl36
02-03-2005, 05:41 PM
My favorite are my Cris Carter ones. I also have Moss, Culpepper.C.Foreman, B. Russell, Bennett, Bill Brown, Ted Brown. Moon, and the one I wish I had...Randle.

V4L
02-03-2005, 10:04 PM
anyone wanna sell me a randy? Little_d33@hotmail.com

AngloVike
02-04-2005, 02:39 AM
"koolkev8" wrote:

oh yes, reckon the pic I have of old " Stoney face " is one of the best Vike pic that I have

V4L
02-05-2005, 04:33 PM
i wish we had a coach like bud grant

Viking_Spirit
02-05-2005, 04:49 PM
I've got a John Randle auto card and a Mike Bennett auto mini helmet. Also got autos from Denny Green, Bob Lurtesma (you know the VU guy?), and I've also got one from...Red McCombs.

ultravikingfan
02-05-2005, 05:28 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

I've got a John Randle auto card and a Mike Bennett auto mini helmet. Also got autos from Denny Green, Bob Lurtesma (you know the VU guy?), and I've also got one from...Red McCombs.

Can the McCombs double as toilet paper? :lol:

zakvikes2k
02-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Got a Culpepper Jersey Card. It was awesome when I got it in a pack of cards. Now I want a Moss Jersey Card.

XTAP59
02-05-2005, 11:08 PM
I got Fran Tarkenton, Kory Stringer, Cris Carter.

VKG4LFE
02-06-2005, 10:26 AM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Oh, I got a Bennett auto on a mini helmet too!!

chennegar
02-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Growing up in Mankato, I had the opportunity to get alot of autographs. Unfortunately, :( I have not had the chance to be at training camp since '91. I have Studwell, Kramer, Archie Manning, Joey Browner, Ted Brown, Sammy White and lots more that I can't think of right off the top of my head.

vikingsdiva
02-07-2005, 01:56 PM
I have alot of auto cards like from Ebay or card shows. I have a Viking room that's filled with about 50 of them. But I like to get autos in person. So I look to see where some of the guys are at like draft parties, malls+ etc. I was ecstatic last draft party because I got Stackhouse's autograph, who I had an ENORMOUS crush on. So like an idiot I told him I'd like to take him home. He didn't even crack a smile. Guess white chicks don't turn his crank. Serves him right, we cut him like two weeks later. Anyways I have met around 30 of the guys and gotten their autos. that way.

cajunvike
02-07-2005, 02:27 PM
"vikingsdiva" wrote:

I have alot of auto cards like from Ebay or card shows. I have a Viking room that's filled with about 50 of them. But I like to get autos in person. So I look to see where some of the guys are at like draft parties, malls+ etc. I was ecstatic last draft party because I got Stackhouse's autograph, who I had an ENORMOUS crush on. So like an idiot I told him I'd like to take him home. He didn't even crack a smile. Guess white chicks don't turn his crank. Serves him right, we cut him like two weeks later. Anyways I have met around 30 of the guys and gotten their autos. that way.

By taking them home? :tongue:

vikingsdiva
02-07-2005, 02:46 PM
No dirty boy. But there's been plenty I would have like to. Nate Burleson is really classy and has this innocence I would like to corrupt....
"cajunvike" wrote:

"vikingsdiva" wrote:

cajunvike
02-07-2005, 03:09 PM
"vikingsdiva" wrote:

No dirty boy. But there's been plenty I would have like to. Nate Burleson is really classy and has this innocence I would like to corrupt....
"cajunvike" wrote:

"vikingsdiva" wrote:

WOOOOOO!!! If he only knew!

vikingsdiva
02-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Oh no be nice. Seriously he's such a sweetie that it would be kind of strange. I told him he kicked a$$ and he said "Really? Thanks. That's nice" . He stayed and talked about the team for like 20 minutes. It was great.Almost as if he was completely unaware of his greatness. Now Larry Ned was hysterical. He just stood with us and told alot of jokes. He was chasing girls around going "Can I have your autograph? Okay want mine? Or my phone number?" Bennett was sort of quiet, like he wished everyone would disappear. Maybe he is an introvert? But here's what's weird, when I got his autograph he was on his cellphone. When he hung up he said "Catch ya later RANDY." Do you think? Nah.. Maybe just coincidence.

"cajunvike" wrote:

"vikingsdiva" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"vikingsdiva" wrote:

cajunvike
02-07-2005, 03:41 PM
"vikingsdiva" wrote:

Oh no be nice. Seriously he's such a sweetie that it would be kind of strange. I told him he kicked a$$ and he said "Really? Thanks. That's nice" . He stayed and talked about the team for like 20 minutes. It was great.Almost as if he was completely unaware of his greatness. Now Larry Ned was hysterical. He just stood with us and told alot of jokes. He was chasing girls around going "Can I have your autograph? Okay want mine? Or my phone number?" Bennett was sort of quiet, like he wished everyone would disappear. Maybe he is an introvert? But here's what's weird, when I got his autograph he was on his cellphone. When he hung up he said "Catch ya later RANDY." Do you think? Nah.. Maybe just coincidence.

"cajunvike" wrote:

"vikingsdiva" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"vikingsdiva" wrote:

It is the quiet ones that you gotta watch!

vikingsdiva
02-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Speaking from experience Mr. spice?

cajunvike
02-07-2005, 03:47 PM
"vikingsdiva" wrote:

Speaking from experience Mr. spice?

You caught me...when I was single, I was usually the quiet one...alot of women got a big surprise once they showed interest in me. :twisted:

vikingsdiva
02-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Gotcha

koolkev8
02-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Anybody have autos from a player that played on anyother team that are hall a famers or anything like that!!!

ultravikingfan
02-07-2005, 05:26 PM
"koolkev8" wrote:

Anybody have autos from a player that played on anyother team that are hall a famers or anything like that!!!

I have a Ronnie Lott auto.