PDA

View Full Version : Question

JTSnow
01-30-2005, 10:28 PM
hey, i'm new to this site so i don't no some things on it, does anyone know how to add pitchers to your signature.

ultravikingfan
01-30-2005, 10:45 PM
You have come to the right place. First of all, welcome to the site!

Signature: find a photo you like on the web, right click the photo and choose properties. Highlight the Address [URL]. Make sure you get the entire URL. Then go to your profile and copy this between these tags:
. I am assuming you know how to copy/paste?
Thats all there is to it. It should look something like this:
the url you pasted

ultra

ultravikingfan
01-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Oh, I forgot http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink40.gif

cajunvike
01-30-2005, 11:53 PM
"JTSnow" wrote:

hey, i'm new to this site so i don't no some things on it, does anyone know how to add pitchers to your signature.

No pitchers, but you CAN add catchers!

Webby
01-31-2005, 12:41 AM
Was that post made with a translator?

enlvikeman
01-31-2005, 12:52 AM
www.dictionary.com

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 01:40 PM
thanks everyone
i should have a pitcher on my signature in no time.

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 01:47 PM
i got it to work
thanks ultravikingfan

cajunvike
01-31-2005, 01:55 PM
"JTSnow" wrote:

thanks everyone
i should have a pitcher on my signature in no time.

Hey, that's not Johan Santana!

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 02:25 PM
it worked
thaks again ultravikingfan

SKOL
01-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Welcome aboard JTSnow. BTW, is your name have reference to the Baseball Player?

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 02:59 PM
yea

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 03:02 PM
i play 1st base for a 15-16 team and my initials are JT, so i thought it would be called JT Snow

SKOL
01-31-2005, 03:05 PM
What's your story on the Vikes? (It's always interesting to see why folks from other parts of the country follow the best team and post on the best board on the net!! :wink: )

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 03:12 PM
when i was 8 years old i went to some store that sold shirts and i saw a vikings shirt and i thought it was really cool so i got the shirt and made the vikes my faviorte team. some of my family members and friends think that is a dum reason to like a team, but ever since then i have been a huge viking fan, and my grandad and uncle think i'm a big trader cuz i don't like any of the home teams, in every sport i like the minnesota team besides basball cuz i like the yankees, i did try to make the twins my faviorte but that was too hard.

01-31-2005, 03:25 PM
"JTSnow" wrote:

when i was 8 years old i went to some store that sold shirts and i saw a vikings shirt and i thought it was really cool so i got the shirt and made the vikes my faviorte team. some of my family members and friends think that is a dum reason to like a team, but ever since then i have been a huge viking fan, and my grandad and uncle think i'm a big trader cuz i don't like any of the home teams, in every sport i like the minnesota team besides basball cuz i like the yankees, i did try to make the twins my faviorte but that was too hard.

All right, JT!!! I am a Vikings/Yankees fan too! Too bad that Red doesn't spend money on his team like Steinbrenner does...we would already have at least one SB title and maybe more!!!

cajunvike
01-31-2005, 03:26 PM
"Anonymous" wrote:

"JTSnow" wrote:

All right, JT!!! I am a Vikings/Yankees fan too! Too bad that Red doesn't spend money on his team like Steinbrenner does...we would already have at least one SB title and maybe more!!!

OOPS!!!

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 03:28 PM
very true, and its cool that we both like the vikings and yankees, and it would be awsome is red did spend the $$$$$ like steinbrenner, man woulden't the vikes be a good team.

JTSnow
01-31-2005, 03:40 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Oh, I forgot http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink40.gif

thanks for the beer

WBLVikeBabe
01-31-2005, 08:17 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Signature: find a photo you like on the web, right click the photo and choose properties. Highlight the Address [URL]. Make sure you get the entire URL. Then go to your profile and copy this between these tags:
the url you pasted

ultra

Hey Ultra, thanks I didn't know how to do that either and now I got a cool pic!! :salute:

ultravikingfan
01-31-2005, 08:21 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

the url you pasted

ultra

Hey Ultra, thanks I didn't know how to do that either and now I got a cool pic!! :salute:

No problem. I am here if anybody needs help! This is my favorite: http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb154.gif

Deleted_User_7546
04-20-2006, 03:02 PM
GHAAAA!

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/9246/vikings5ku.jpg