PDA

View Full Version : Do you know where any viking players live?

vikingsalltheway
01-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Just thought i would ask? Mike Tice is in Alabama as of now for the senior bowl, seen it on ESPN. Daunte i dont know where he is, he could be hiding out in Green bay LOL. I dont think Culpepper lives in Minny. I heard he lives in Arizona. You know where any vikes live?

shockzilla
01-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Several former Vikes live in Eden Prairie, I think - Bob Lurtsema and Carl Eller...

ADubya26
01-27-2005, 10:18 PM
I know Moe lives in West Palm Beach Florida. Randy lives in NC I believe because one of my buddies played ball with him and Carter there. Not sure about the others.

vikingsalltheway
01-27-2005, 10:21 PM
I met Daunte once and he is a really nice guy. It was before a game and i asked him you guys going to win, this was in 2003 before the 49ers game i went to in the dome when i drove to minny from the U.P. of Michigan and daunte said we will win if i have anything to say about it. I told him best of luck and he said thanks man! Nice guy.

ADubya26
01-27-2005, 10:23 PM
thats awesome that you met Daunte..he must be a beast in real life 6'5' 265!!

vikingsalltheway
01-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Yeah i looked up at him and my back was sore looking up that long. He is huge. I asked him about the vikes chances and he said nothing is for sure until we win it.

jackyl
01-27-2005, 11:05 PM
Eden Prairie is full of players. My kids go to school with alot of the players kids.

PacNWVike
01-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Tice still has a big home in the Seattle area, but I don't know if it is his primary residence.

casper
01-28-2005, 02:01 AM
:scratch: Why you plan on stalking :shock:

hawaiianvike21
01-28-2005, 02:36 AM
I believe culpeppers main residence is in his own hometown, somewhere near ocala/orlando area.

He just has another home in eden prairie.

Got to meet jerry porter, julian peterson, mike rumph, lmao, and some other guys from the niners. Man those guys are huge and amazingly they arent too great in basketball.lmao. They came down here to play a basketball game against shopo, some police organization.

Also got to meet chuck wiley in his viking uniform when he was still with us as well. Got his autograph as well.

vikoles
01-28-2005, 05:24 AM
Randy the Mosster lives in Charloote NC at least has ONE home here! In the SE part of the city as do MOST Panthers! :)

Vikadelic
01-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Funny that you mentioned this topic. When I was in school at the U, a girl that was in one of my classes had a summer job with a company that handled the Viking's health insurance. She had access to all of the players home addresses and phone numbers. She actually used to call some of them and she became friends with them. Whenever she needed tickets to a game, she got them from one of the players no questions asked. I never got to go to a game with her but she was always in the best seats. I was envious of her coup. To be able to pull that off without being considered a stalker definitely took some skill.

VKG4LFE
01-28-2005, 09:08 AM
I teach Ray Allen's nephew!

magicci
01-28-2005, 09:35 AM
"ADubya26" wrote:

thats awesome that you met Daunte..he must be a beast in real life 6'5' 265!!
i met daunte last year when they played in san diego i shook his hand and stuff

Calmwind
01-28-2005, 03:09 PM
Are you guys serios Moss lives in Charlotte NC? Thats like 45 min from where i live in NC. Thats odd one of my fav players lives so close and i had no idea.

Vikestand
01-28-2005, 03:36 PM
I have met Culpepper before at this camp called the Tice Brothers in which Sports International puts on for teenagers...I worked those for one summer...Had a nice little convo with Daunte while the kids where outside about ready to come in and sign autographs...

Bdubya
01-28-2005, 03:42 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

i drove to minny from the U.P. of Michigan

What part of the U.P. would that be?

HarrisonB57
01-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Doug Chapman (used to play running back for us) lives somewhere around where I live in Richmond, VA. He went to high school around here. One of my friends worked out with him one day.

As for meeting players, a few years ago I flew up to Minnesota for the football camp Coach Tice and his brother have. It was one the greatest experiences of my life. I met Daunte, Matt Birk, Jimmy K, Lance Johnstone, Dave Dixon (the biggest humn being ever), Byron Chamberlain, Todd Bouman, Michael Bennett, and Chris Hovan. I got all their autographs, including Coach Tice, on a ball. I've got pictures too. I think I'm going to try to go to the Redskin during my senior year.

vikingsalltheway
01-28-2005, 03:46 PM
"Bdubya" wrote:

Escanaba

purplehorn
01-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Where abouts you stay at calm wind? I live just
outside Asheville.

And on topic I believe most the players live in houses of some sort.

Calmwind
01-28-2005, 05:35 PM
I live in wilkesboro

Bdubya
01-28-2005, 05:38 PM

"Bdubya" wrote:

Escanaba

Good to hear. Just let it be known that a group of Mountaineers could take down wandering Eskimos any day of the week.

vikoles
01-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah don t be suprised STRAIT UP trade for Muhammad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultravikingfan
01-28-2005, 10:17 PM
"vikoles" wrote:

Yeah don t be suprised STRAIT UP trade for Muhammad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drunken:

Vikestand
01-29-2005, 12:11 AM
HarrisonB57...I think you are talking about the camp that I worked....At St. Thomas?.....Called the Tice Brothers camp...Put on by sports international.....Hope you can confirm this...

vikingsalltheway
01-29-2005, 11:24 AM
"Bdubya" wrote:

"Bdubya" wrote:

Escanaba

Good to hear. Just let it be known that a group of Mountaineers could take down wandering Eskimos any day of the week.

We beat you last year i believe. You have Boddy over there and he came from Gladstone and i hate Gladstone more than anyone and almost as much as i hate the packers. You couldnt beat us though. :lol:

Bdubya
01-29-2005, 11:36 AM

"Bdubya" wrote:

"Bdubya" wrote:

Escanaba

We beat you last year i believe. You have Boddy over there and he came from Gladstone and i hate Gladstone more than anyone and almost as much as i hate the packers. You couldnt beat us though. :lol:

We have a better field. That's all I have to say to that one.

BBQ Platypus
01-29-2005, 11:40 AM
I met Red "Sleeps With Fat, Ugly Men to Keep Warm" McCombs at the State Fair once...back in '98...before anyone knew what an asshole he was.

Vikes
01-29-2005, 02:51 PM

Just thought i would ask? Mike Tice is in Alabama as of now for the senior bowl, seen it on ESPN. Daunte i dont know where he is, he could be hiding out in Green bay LOL. I dont think Culpepper lives in Minny. I heard he lives in Arizona. You know where any vikes live?

Pep lives in FL i believe. He was here this summer in AZ. MCNabb is here in AZ you see him playing BBall all the time. The dude can jump.

briboy75
01-30-2005, 12:18 AM
Former Viking, Jack Brewer used to live on my block in Waconia. He had a bunch of Vikings over when he moved there.. I know Moss was there. They made alot of noise that night... cops had to quite them down.

enlvikeman
01-30-2005, 12:32 AM
I think Hovan lives in I'maoverratedmarshmellowman, Ohio

IbleedPURPLEandGOLD
01-30-2005, 10:32 AM
my cousins boyfriend sold Matt Birk and Chris Lewinski there houses in the Twin Cities Area. i cant remember what suburb, but yea, im serious

PurplePeopleEaters
01-30-2005, 01:19 PM
Are you guys serios Moss lives in Charlotte NC? Thats like 45 min from where i live in NC. Thats odd one of my fav players lives so close and i had no idea.

I live a couple hours from charlotte. wow.[/code]

ultravikingfan
01-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Purplepride.org is not responsible for any memebers becoming stalkers. :lol:

koolkev8
01-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Don't quote me on this but I think Cris Carter live in Florida... I heard that somewhere, but I dont know if it's true!!!

ultravikingfan
01-31-2005, 05:40 PM
"koolkev8" wrote:

Don't quote me on this but I think Cris Carter live in Florida... I heard that somewhere, but I dont know if it's true!!!

Boca Raton in fact.

koolkev8
01-31-2005, 05:43 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"koolkev8" wrote:

Boca Raton in fact.

I SAID DON'T QUOTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK hehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

cc21
01-31-2005, 06:19 PM
if the man says dont quote him, dont quote him. lol
keeeeeeevvvvaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnn
oh baby

vikes09
01-31-2005, 06:32 PM
where does kenechi udeze live
and if so whats his adress???
by the way where do you find out this kind of stuff??? :scratch:

HarrisonB57
01-31-2005, 08:17 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

HarrisonB57...I think you are talking about the camp that I worked....At St. Thomas?.....Called the Tice Brothers camp...Put on by sports international.....Hope you can confirm this...

That was the camp. That camp was so much fun. I was in the middle school group. I was going into the 8th grade then. so it was the summer of 2002. I played linebacker and o-line. My brother was in the younger group. he played quarterback (he was by far the fattest one there, so he kinda stuck out). Wish I could go back, but the plane tickets are so much from VA.