PDA

View Full Version : Joe Kapp Video

PurplePeopleEaters69
01-05-2009, 01:24 AM
To help heal the sting of the loss to the Eagles, I made a Joe Kapp tribute video and put it on youtube....

I've also started working on a Vikings season highlights video but it will probably take a while.
If people are interested I'll post that on here too when it's complete.
Probably won't be for a few weeks though.

Here's the Joe Kapp one:

<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NiVlcjWBj00&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Enjoy!

singersp
01-05-2009, 05:06 AM
Joe Kapp was one tough S.O.B. on the football field.

If he had played in todays game, our fans would bitch & whine about his jump passes & failure to slide to avoid being hit.

Thanx for putting the video together, PurplePeopleEaters69.

PurpleTide
01-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Nice Vid of my childhood hero Injun' Joe Kapp, He once said that there are 40 most valuable Vikings, when not accepting a MVP award. The guy could knock linebackers out. Was heartbroken when they sent him to Boston.

TheVike1
01-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Awesome AGAIN!
Anyway I can get a copy and also, what about "The Tark" days ?
It would be great to put a "franchise " clip together I'd pay for it and the music of the ole NFL days is the BEST!
SKOL VIKES!

Turboe
01-05-2009, 07:58 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters69" wrote:

To help heal the sting of the loss to the Eagles, I made a Joe Kapp tribute video and put it on youtube....

I've also started working on a Vikings season highlights video but it will probably take a while.
If people are interested I'll post that on here too when it's complete.
Probably won't be for a few weeks though.

Here's the Joe Kapp one:

<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NiVlcjWBj00&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Enjoy!

Nice!
Thanks, yes by all means post the season highlights one on here as well when you are done.

PurplePeopleEaters69
01-05-2009, 07:37 PM
"TheVike1" wrote:

Awesome AGAIN!
It would be great to put a "franchise " clip together I'd pay for it and the music of the ole NFL days is the BEST!
SKOL VIKES!

After I finish this seasons highlights I'll try to put together an all-time "franchise" Vikings one.
And no need for you to pay any money for it.
The only problem is
I need to find footage from the 80s.
Glad you liked the Kapp vid.
If I can figure out how to work rapidshare (never tried it before) and if webby doesn't mind me posting a rapidshare link for anyone to download the Kapp one I'll do that.
Or you can PM me and I'll figure out a way to send you the file of the Kapp vid.
Glad it's gotten a positive response thus far.
I love making these videos even though they are time consuming.

PurplePeopleEaters69
01-05-2009, 07:40 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Joe Kapp was one tough S.O.B. on the football field.

If he had played in todays game, our fans would beeyatch & whine about his jump passes & failure to slide to avoid being hit.

Thanx for putting the video together, PurplePeopleEaters69.

Kapp might be the toughest guy to ever play quarterback.
He put his body on the line for his team every play and was the ultimate team guy which is why I'm such a fan of him.
As Bud Grant once said, "Joe Kapp will never stop trying to find a way to win."

PurplePeopleEaters69
01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Also, a question for everyone.
Should I stick to NFL Films music for the season highlights or go with something else?

JeffSeimon
01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Great highlights of Injun Joe!

Thanks for posting it.

Prophet
01-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Thanks for posting that, back in the days where the QB was on his own and there were no ingrown fingernailesque penalties.

VikingMike
01-06-2009, 08:07 AM

"TheVike1" wrote:

Awesome AGAIN!
SKOL VIKES!

After I finish this seasons highlights I'll try to put together an all-time "franchise" Vikings one.
And no need for you to pay any money for it.
The only problem is
I need to find footage from the 80s.
Glad you liked the Kapp vid.
If I can figure out how to work rapidshare (never tried it before) and if webby doesn't mind me posting a rapidshare link for anyone to download the Kapp one I'll do that.
Or you can PM me and I'll figure out a way to send you the file of the Kapp vid.
Glad it's gotten a positive response thus far.
I love making these videos even though they are time consuming.

Great job...really enjoyed that. Love the jump pass. Glad you didn't include any clips from "The Longest Yard". ;D

For the season highlights video, I would vote for NFL music.

singersp
01-06-2009, 08:33 AM
OMG! was that a jump pass!

Fuck! Grant should have cut his ass from the team right then & there! Obviously Kapp doesn't have what it takes to be a leader!

VikingMike
01-06-2009, 08:35 AM
"singersp" wrote:

OMG! was that a jump pass!

Fuck! Grant should have cut his ass from the team right then & there! Obviously Kapp doesn't have what it takes to be a leader!

LMAO, that was one of the things I loved about Joe...that and his toughness. Oh, and that single bar facemask. ;D

ultravikingfan
01-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Little before my time; but an awesome video.

Joe was on tough dude!
I swear half of those highlights were against the Browns.
Things never change...they sucked back then as well!

ultravikingfan
01-06-2009, 08:44 AM

Also, a question for everyone.
Should I stick to NFL Films music for the season highlights or go with something else?

I think with the older videos (like this one) you should stick with NFL Films music.
Although it may be bland, it fits well.

Great job!

COJOMAY
01-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks so much for this video, it made my day!