PDA

View Full Version : Purple Pants



i_bleed_purple
12-27-2008, 01:16 AM
Anybody know what the deal is with the purple pants.
They wore them a bunch the first year, not so much last year, and I don't even remember them this year.
Does anybody know if they've stopped using them?
I think they look sweet

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/images/winfield.jpg

hav0x
12-27-2008, 03:29 AM
I liked them as well, I also liked the purple pants & jerseys they wore for that game last year.

Vikes_King
12-27-2008, 06:09 AM
they look pretty good in a picture etc, but some people didn't think they looked too hot on television, i think that played into it.

Marrdro
12-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Its actually a conspiracy.

They do random uniform changes to see how many fans will actually talk about it.

VikingMike
12-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Some of the big guys look like eggplants in those purple pants. Gimme the throwbacks with the yellow stripe any day!

gamecocksbaseball31
12-27-2008, 04:03 PM
The purple pants are pretty sweet but I would love to see the throwbacks that were worn against the Bears this year and the Packers last year more often.
I love those uniforms and think they look pretty sharp.

i_bleed_purple
12-27-2008, 04:07 PM
"gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:


The purple pants are pretty sweet but I would love to see the throwbacks that were worn against the Bears this year and the Packers last year more often.
I love those uniforms and think they look pretty sharp.


i'm actually surprised they don't do that, for a small market team, they should jump at any opportunity to make money, and wearing those throwbacks frequently would help that cause from jersey sales.

i_bleed_purple
12-27-2008, 04:08 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


Anybody know what the deal is with the purple pants.
They wore them a bunch the first year, not so much last year, and I don't even remember them this year.
Does anybody know if they've stopped using them?
I think they look sweet

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/images/winfield.jpg


anyone else notice you can see winfields package pretty clearly through the pants?

Mr-holland
12-27-2008, 04:28 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


Anybody know what the deal is with the purple pants.
They wore them a bunch the first year, not so much last year, and I don't even remember them this year.
Does anybody know if they've stopped using them?
I think they look sweet

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/images/winfield.jpg


anyone else notice you can see winfields package pretty clearly through the pants?

LMAO not really..

i_bleed_purple
12-27-2008, 04:31 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


Anybody know what the deal is with the purple pants.
They wore them a bunch the first year, not so much last year, and I don't even remember them this year.
Does anybody know if they've stopped using them?
I think they look sweet

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/images/winfield.jpg


anyone else notice you can see winfields package pretty clearly through the pants?

LMAO not really..


haha, its almost hanging down his left leg... look closely, its no shiancoe lmao

jkjuggalo
12-27-2008, 04:41 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"Mr-holland" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


Anybody know what the deal is with the purple pants.
They wore them a bunch the first year, not so much last year, and I don't even remember them this year.
Does anybody know if they've stopped using them?
I think they look sweet

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/images/winfield.jpg


anyone else notice you can see winfields package pretty clearly through the pants?

LMAO not really..


haha, its almost hanging down his left leg... look closely, its no shiancoe lmao


Looks like it's pretty cold there.

Vikeman
12-27-2008, 06:48 PM
The purple pants do lose something on TV.
If they are going to wear them, I feel they should only be worn with the white jerseys.
I really don't care for any same colored shirt/ pants unis. JMO

While we're on the subject of the Vikes unis., does anyine else HATE the yellow collars on the new purple jerseys.
IMO, looks like total crap.
Should be purple.

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
12-27-2008, 08:01 PM
FYI: That is most likely a cup, not his 'junk'. WHY are you looking at his groin in the first place. ???

Marrdro
12-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Comeon you guys.......Only two pages on some pants.
I know you can do better than that.
Hell didn't we have at least 10 pages once on throwbacks?????

jessejames09
12-28-2008, 11:00 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:


Comeon you guys.......Only two pages on some pants.
I know you can do better than that.
Hell didn't we have at least 10 pages once on throwbacks?????


It's a shame people choose to discuss uniforms at a time when our franchise is in such distress. Don't they know we have a player that's suited to play RDE at LDE?!

TheVike1
12-28-2008, 11:03 AM
why not go throwback to the days of Kapp and Tark??????????? today???

Marrdro
12-28-2008, 05:39 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


Comeon you guys.......Only two pages on some pants.
I know you can do better than that.
Hell didn't we have at least 10 pages once on throwbacks?????


It's a shame people choose to discuss uniforms at a time when our franchise is in such distress. Don't they know we have a player that's suited to play RDE at LDE?!

LOL, well played.
Did you see how bad our run defense got when Robison had to come in when our RDE playing LDE went down.

They just kept pounding the ball to that side.
Damn ugly if you ask me...... ;D

TheVike1
12-28-2008, 05:41 PM
throwback unis next week from the good ole dais!