PDA

View Full Version : Vikings chants

idahovikefan7
12-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Thought this was funny

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=36070

It was awesome seeing all the purple in the cards stadium and hearing the fans chants.

marstc09
12-14-2008, 11:21 PM
LOL I was glad to be a part of that. That was a fun experience. I can't wait to go back next year.

midgensa
12-14-2008, 11:22 PM
"idahovikefan7" wrote:

Thought this was funny

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=36070

It was awesome seeing all the purple in the cards stadium and hearing the fans chants.

Always fun to view those threads after rolling a team in their own house.

idahovikefan7
12-14-2008, 11:35 PM
It was also funny watching Allen pumping up the crowd in their stadium....Absolutely Priceless!

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
12-14-2008, 11:36 PM
Wide Left Rackers

Pro Bowler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52nd&Van

bump..... for the Card fans that left early. FAKE *** FANS.

Fake fans? Dont get me wrong, I watched the entire games engulfed by DRUNK VIKINGS FANS, but fake? Who is to say they are fake? They threw down a lot of money to go to that game and when a piss poor product shows up why should they waste their time?

I did not enjoy the game at all, other than getting to be w/ my dad and friend, but if I knew about the garbage I was going to wind up witnessing, we could have found something better to do.
;D

idahovikefan7
12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
"STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:

Wide Left Rackers

Pro Bowler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52nd&Van

Fake fans? Dont get me wrong, I watched the entire games engulfed by DRUNK VIKINGS FANS, but fake? Who is to say they are fake? They threw down a lot of money to go to that game and when a piss poor product shows up why should they waste their time?

I did not enjoy the game at all, other than getting to be w/ my dad and friend, but if I knew about the garbage I was going to wind up witnessing, we could have found something better to do.
;D

Haha that one really made me lol

misplacedminnesotan
12-15-2008, 12:25 AM
I wonder how bad the Cards HC felt when Allen got the crowd noise up in their house.
God I hate my co-worker for getting to go to that game today.

Bleedin Purple
12-15-2008, 12:42 AM
That was freakin awesome! I was there adding to the chant too high fiving all vikings fans..I like how we outnumbered the Card fans.

SamOchoCinco
12-15-2008, 12:42 AM
that last post on that forum is the greatest! ;D

Articnv
12-15-2008, 12:54 AM
on tv it was ncie to see all the prupel in teh stands and here the viking chants
on tv in rivals home.
Its kind liek soem tiems when greenbay is at teh dome and
all you hear si go pack go.
Now i nwo what
green baty fan feels like
when you get teh criowd up
in away game

Krumb
12-15-2008, 02:00 AM
haha that is great.

Jilly
12-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Yep, no home field advantage whatsoever. "LET"S GO VIKINGS" is all I heard.

That's fricken awesome.

ThorSPL
12-15-2008, 09:00 AM
I've been reading other threads on their forum.... entertaining to say the least.

josdin00
12-15-2008, 10:51 AM
"52nd&Van" wrote:

"bone324" wrote:

"52nd&Van" wrote:

And you are...?

..who I thought you were. Now scram. http://forums.azcardinals.com/images/smilies/toot1.gif

This is the exchange that cracked me up.

singersp
12-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Posted by 52nd&Van

......I watched the entire games engulfed by DRUNK VIKINGS FANS...

Mars, was he sitting next to you?

:P