PDA

View Full Version : Q & A with Vikings owner Zygi Wilf

singersp
12-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Q & A with Vikings owner Zygi Wilf (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/35438554.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUF)

Before hearing of the Williamses' suspensions, the Vikings owner toured Duluth and spoke about his first-place club.

By JUDD ZULGAD and CHIP SCOGGINS, Star Tribune staff writers

Last update: December 2, 2008 - 10:05 PM

Purple Floyd
12-03-2008, 08:32 AM
A friend from Duluth called and said he was looking at acquiring land along the north shore to build his outdoor stadium.

That would be fantastic if it works out. I would move the family and the business to Duluth in a heartbeat and buy lifetime tickets.

kspurplepride
12-03-2008, 09:16 AM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

A friend from Duluth called and said he was looking at acquiring land along the north shore to build his outdoor stadium.

That would be fantastic if it works out. I would move the family and the business to Duluth in a heartbeat and buy lifetime tickets.

Sounds like Ziggy wants to bring back the Duluth Eskimoes lol

tastywaves
12-03-2008, 09:26 AM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Lovely sig their Uffda, you will really have your A game on lately.

Purple Floyd
12-03-2008, 09:30 AM
"tastywaves" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Lovely sig their Uffda, you will really have your A game on lately.

It's a dirty job but.....