PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately Vikings Fans.. We Must root for the Pack this week.

SharperImage
11-10-2008, 02:55 PM
It is a sad day on earth when a viking fan must root for the hated Green Bay

Chicago is 5-4 and Greenbay is 4-5, if they beat chicago and we win
it will be Vikings 6-4 Chic 5-5 GB 5-5 and it will give us breathing room. BUT we gotta beat a well rested tough Tampa Bay

C Mac D
11-10-2008, 02:56 PM
No way, I'm rooting for a tie!

V4L
11-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Nope I don't care who wins

If the Pack lose then we beat the Bears the week after and then the Pack are basically totally elimated

I will NEVER cheer for the Pack

EVER EVER EVER

i_bleed_purple
I've done it before, and I"ll probably do it again next week.
it will pain me, but its something that has to be done.

SharperImage
"C" wrote:

No way, I'm rooting for a tie!

even tho that is HIGHLY unlikely it will do.

BadlandsVikings
11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Im rooting for the City of Green Bay to dissapear

ejmat
11-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I will actually root for Chicago.
We play them again this year so as long as we take care of business we will still be right in it.
If GB loses again that will put them 2 games behind us if we beat TB.
I would rather have a situation where we are only battling with one of them then both.

If GB wins I won't cry over it but in this situation I hope for Chicago.

SharperImage
11-10-2008, 03:13 PM
"ejmat" wrote:

We play them again this year so as long as we take care of business we will still be right in it.
I would rather have a situation where we are only battling with one of them then both.

Never tought of that. Hmmm... but if GB wins itll be easier. Id rather have a 1 game lead instead of having the pressure to win out. So a GB win is better. cause we will have a 1 gm lead. plus CHI has the tie breaker on us

josdin00
11-10-2008, 03:14 PM
I don't care who has the ball. I'll just root for the defense. Let these teams beat up on each other for a while.

I'm not saying I want anyone hurt. I don't.

Demoralized? Yes.

Purple Floyd
11-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Mutual destruction

i_bleed_purple
11-10-2008, 03:22 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Mutual destruction

I'm in favour of that.

perhaps a broken finger for both qb's.
nothing serious, but just so they can't play for a while.

pack93z
11-10-2008, 03:27 PM
You don't have to cheer.. the Packers will handle the Bears next weekend.. or at least they better.

I fully expect that this team will get their collective asses chewed upon this week and come out an play a complete game Sunday.

oaklandzoo24
11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Im hoping for a bunch of sacks resulting in insurmountable amounts of fines and suspensions.
Get out the checkbook boys. ;D

Randy Moss
11-10-2008, 03:32 PM
In games like this I don't really pick sides.
I'm an optimist so I just bask in the joy of knowing that it is guaranteed that one of our division rivals will lose.

SharperImage
11-10-2008, 03:57 PM
well if it benefits the vikings i will go for the pack

cogitans
11-10-2008, 04:01 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:

well if it benefits the vikings i will go for the pack
Luckily that's not needed here, we can just beat the Bores ourselves later this month

Dekay
11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Team

Wins
Div
Conf
Bears

5-4
3-0
4-3
Vikings

5-4
2-2
4-2
Packers
4-5
2-1
3-4

Bears play packers twice and vikings
Packers obviously play the bears twice then lions
Vikings play the bears and the lions

Im gonna make it easy for me and say the vikes win out making their division record stand at 4-2
Packers will obviously win against detroit, and for the sake of the matter split the series with the bears. making their divison record 4-2
The bears who split their series with teh packers and also loose to the vikes will have... guess what?! A divison record of 4-2!!!

Given the above its imperative that at least the packers and bears split the series... OR the packers win out since they are a game behind and the Vikes will control their destiny if they win out (no i dont really believe that but comeone, follow my reasoning here)

A vikesloss to the bears or the detroit would spell disaster. The same goes for packers if they loose against detroit who now must be viewed upon as a sure win for everyone!

A vikesloss to the bears or the bears / packers win their series they will have a very good advantage in their divison record. As it is now, the vikes have a better conference record but thats it.

I havent gone thru the remaining games yet to see how many conference games and opponents that are left and made a projection. But I at least hopes the packers will win the next one against the bears, and fo rtheir next meetup it will be more clear what to ask for.

My two cents
Pierre

El Vikingo
11-10-2008, 04:37 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Mutual destruction

I'm in favour of that.

perhaps a broken finger for both qb's.
nothing serious, but just so they can't play for a while.

So are you saying you want Rex Grossman got an injury
which takes him out of the field.Since when are you rooting for the Bears?

seaniemck7
11-10-2008, 04:45 PM
"pack93z" wrote:

You don't have to cheer.. the Packers will handle the Bears next weekend.. or at least they better.

I fully expect that this team will get their collective dimply buttocks chewed upon this week and come out an play a complete game Sunday.

Wow your posts are surely easier to read without all that green and gold in it :)

I actually think the game hinges on whether or not Orton can play.
Wrecksman will get eaten up by that pass D.

marshallvike
11-10-2008, 04:56 PM
i can not cheer for the pukers.
i do not care who wins that game. all i care about this week is our game with tampa.

gamecocksbaseball31
11-10-2008, 05:20 PM
I think some of you hate the Packers more than you like the Vikings...
You would rather not cheer for the Packers and not make the playoffs than to cheer for the Packers and have the Vikes make the playoffs.
Its terrible.
The fact of the matter is, a Green Bay Packers win and a Vikings win helps this team out tremendously.
This is a huge week for Minny.
Going down to Florida and taking these next two ball games would be huge.
But some of you are willing to put the Vikings playoff spot in jeopardy because you do not want to root for Green Bay.
I for one don't want that to happen so you guys should turn yourselves around pretty quickly and take a look at your loyalty.

marshallvike
11-10-2008, 05:25 PM
snap out of it.

if we keep winning, it doesn't matter what the pack does.
question your own loyalty, not mine!

midgensa
11-10-2008, 06:12 PM
"gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:

You would rather not cheer for the Packers and not make the playoffs than to cheer for the Packers and have the Vikes make the playoffs.
Its terrible.
The fact of the matter is, a Green Bay Packers win and a Vikings win helps this team out tremendously.
But some of you are willing to put the Vikings playoff spot in jeopardy because you do not want to root for Green Bay.
I for one don't want that to happen so you guys should turn yourselves around pretty quickly and take a look at your loyalty.

I am not putting shit in jeopardy. I just don't give a fuck who wins this game ... and why should I? Does it matter if the Bears win? Not at all, we completely control our own destiny with them when they come to the Dome.
It would be nice to be alone in first ... but how in the hell does that "give us a playoff spot." Saying it "helps the team tremondously" if the Bears lose and Pack wins is ridiculous. if the Pack win then we have two teams on our heels, if not we only have one ... and we get to play them again.
Simple fact ... if the Bears lose this game ... and then win out they beat us ... PERIOD. So I have no problem relishing in the Packers downfall to the Bears. We can deal with the Bears later.
So basically ... quit calling out people's loyalty. It is fucking childish and stupid.

marstc09
11-10-2008, 06:16 PM

Its terrible.

Fuck that bullshit! We control our own destiny. We don't need the Packers help. That's the bottom line cause marstc09 said so.

midgensa
11-10-2008, 06:51 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:

"ejmat" wrote:

Never tought of that. Hmmm... but if GB wins itll be easier. Id rather have a 1 game lead instead of having the pressure to win out. So a GB win is better. cause we will have a 1 gm lead. plus CHI has the tie breaker on us

The tiebreaker does not matter because we play again. It also does not matter because if we beat them when we play again then we will be up a game.
We control our own destiny COMPLETELY right now ... no reason to start scoreboard watching.

SharperImage
11-10-2008, 07:01 PM
A GB win wouldnt hurt you know.

marstc09
11-10-2008, 07:13 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:

You might be right. I just looked further into it. Chicago has a favorable schedule. I see them at least taking one of the games vs Green Bay. They definitely beat the Rams, Jags, Texans, and most likely the Saints. Hopefully we beat the Bears. That puts them at 10-6. With our schedule that might be tough to match. Call me crazy but it might be good for us to see the Bears go down this weekend.

V-Unit
11-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Yes, we sontrol our own destiny. Let's take a closer look:

The end of our schedule is tough! Only two sub-500 teams, whereas the Bears have six and the Packers have four. If we do make the playoffs, it will be well earned.

The simplest path to 10-6 I see is win the next four and win one of the last three. Yeah, it's that tough. I'm asking for our team to win 6 in a row.

Either way, we must beat Detroit and Chicago.

For tiebreaking sake, we are heavily cheering for GB because Chicago is undefeated in the division.

The loss to Indy is the one that might hurt us most in the end. Both the Packers and Bears handled Indy easily.

El Vikingo
11-10-2008, 07:27 PM
I like playoff talkings,I like it.

-El Gump.

marstc09
11-10-2008, 07:36 PM
"V" wrote:

Yes, we sontrol our own destiny. Let's take a closer look:

The end of our schedule is tough! Only two sub-500 teams, whereas the Bears have six and the Packers have four. If we do make the playoffs, it will be well earned.

The simplest path to 10-6 I see is win the next four and win one of the last three. Yeah, it's that tough. I'm asking for our team to win 6 in a row.

Either way, we must beat Detroit and Chicago.

For tiebreaking sake, we are heavily cheering for GB because Chicago is undefeated in the division.

The loss to Indy is the one that might hurt us most in the end. Both the Packers and Bears handled Indy easily.

The more I think about the more we need a Packer win this weekend. The Bears schedule is weak. They win this weekend and I think they are taking this division. No team is getting a wildcard in the north.

SharperImage
11-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Go Pack Go *pukes*

gamecocksbaseball31
11-10-2008, 10:16 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:

Thank you, at least one person sees my side of it as well as marstc09 is starting to come around.
Yes we do control our own destiny, you are absolutely right.
But lets say that we have that game lead after next week.
How does that hurt us?
You guys are saying exactly what you are arguing against.
"Why have two teams on our heels instead of one."
Well the fact of the matter is if the Bears win, we don't have any teams on our heels but we are side by side.
Even though we control our own destiny, a one game lead in the division after Week 11 is never a bad thing.

If I put it this way, which option would you choose?
1)
A one game lead after Week 11
2)
A division tie after Week 11

Zeus
11-10-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm rooting for non-career-threatening injuries.

=Z=

Caine
11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
That's like saying we all have to have same-sex partners all week.
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a rat's hind end if it would put us up in the standings, I will NEVER cheer for the Packers to win, ever, for any reason.
The best I can do is hope for a tie.

And since they both will have two more Divisional games after this, it is FAR easier to say, "GO LIONS!!!"

Caine

farvathevikinglover
11-10-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm cool with hoping the Bears lose to the Pack. As much as I hate the Pack, I also reallyreallyreally hate the Bears. And my love of the Vikes conquers all, and if a Packer win helps more than a Packer loss, well then I guess I'm gonna have to hope the Packers win the Bears lose.

V-Unit
11-10-2008, 11:23 PM
"Caine" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a rat's hind end if it would put us up in the standings, I will NEVER cheer for the Packers to win, ever, for any reason.

And since they both will have two more Divisional games after this, it is FAR easier to say, "GO LIONS!!!"

Caine

Actually, the Bears have already beat the Lions twice.

The only way for us to get the divisional record tiebreaker over the Bears is if the Packers sweep them and we beat them ourselves. Realistically we can hope the Packers and Bears split and we beat the Bears, giving us a tie in head to head record, and a tie in divisional record. The next tiebreaker is record in common games, too early to tell what would happen there.

So yes, when concerning tiebreakers, we need the Pack to beat the Bears.

ragz
11-11-2008, 12:22 AM
"V" wrote:

"Caine" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

The only way for us to get the divisional record tiebreaker over the Bears is if the Packers sweep them and we beat them ourselves. Realistically we can hope the Packers and Bears split and we beat the Bears, giving us a tie in head to head record, and a tie in divisional record. The next tiebreaker is record in common games, too early to tell what would happen there.

well beating tampa this week would go a long way in the common games tiebreaker.
and if we pull off a road win at tampa, i promise i will give childress some love V.
cuz we dont particularly matchup with them great, with the way they run their offense and the kinda defensive team they are.
conference games are huge, so green bay was nice to skate by but whos next?

thevikingfan
11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Im actually working on a plan to make the states of illinois and wisconsin vanish by this sunday,making the game a moot point

BloodyHorns82
11-11-2008, 12:59 AM
I don't think I'll watch this game.
Even though statistically it is better for us if the Packers win, I can't bring myself to actually cheer for them.
If they were having a really crappy season it would be one thing, but they are on the same level as the Vikings.

Barack Obama
11-11-2008, 02:41 AM
Brian Urlacher killing Erin Rodgers would be sweet.

El Vikingo
11-11-2008, 04:16 AM
A Packer W is better for us ,so yes I hope los Paqueros win this Sunday

singersp
11-11-2008, 05:04 AM
I will hope for a Bears loss only.

PurpleTide
11-11-2008, 06:00 AM
I hope they beat the snot outta each other, til the bears finally lose.

BleedinPandG
11-11-2008, 06:15 AM
"singersp" wrote:

I will hope for a Bears loss only.

That's what I'm cheering for... I sure as heck can't cheer for the Packers but you can beat I can cheer against the Bears!!!
No injuries... but hopefully some serious dings!

Ranger
11-11-2008, 06:21 AM
"josdin00" wrote:

I don't care who has the ball. I'll just root for the defense. Let these teams beat up on each other for a while.

I'm not saying I want anyone hurt. I don't.

Demoralized? Yes.

I, on the other hand, hope the Packers and Bears die in "tragic" plane crashes on the way to the game.

Marrdro
11-11-2008, 09:03 AM
"V4L" wrote:

Nope I don't care who wins

If the Pack lose then we beat the Bears the week after and then the Pack are basically totally elimated

I will NEVER cheer for the Pack

EVER EVER EVER

What he said, and anyone who disagrees should be flogggggggged
;D
;D
;D

Marrdro
11-11-2008, 09:05 AM

Its terrible.

Spoken like a true fan who's whole rationale is based on the assumption that his team will loose.
WOW

:o

Hey, how about you just root for the Vikes and they win.
If that happens it really doesn't matter what the hell happens to the PUKER and Bores game now does it.

Marrdro
11-11-2008, 09:08 AM
"cogitans" wrote:

Luckily that's not needed here, we can just beat the Bores ourselves later this month

Now that cat has a clue.
;D
;D
;D

Marrdro
11-11-2008, 09:11 AM

"SharperImage" wrote:

Thank you, at least one person sees my side of it as well as marstc09 is starting to come around.
Yes we do control our own destiny, you are absolutely right.
But lets say that we have that game lead after next week.
How does that hurt us?
You guys are saying exactly what you are arguing against.
"Why have two teams on our heels instead of one."
Well the fact of the matter is if the Bears win, we don't have any teams on our heels but we are side by side.
Even though we control our own destiny, a one game lead in the division after Week 11 is never a bad thing.

If I put it this way, which option would you choose?
1)
A one game lead after Week 11
2)
A division tie after Week 11

Still not convinced......Keep trying my friend.

Problem is, I don't think you have the historical perspective to fully comprehend the hate and disdain a guy like me has for a team like the PUKERS.
If you did, you would see the need to pound them down, keep them down and put as much distance between our team and them.

Been to many years in my life were they came from behind and squashed us were the Bores, not so much.
I for one will be cheering the Bores on with as much fervor as I am the Vikes next weekend.

Marrdro
11-11-2008, 09:12 AM
"Caine" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

Another guy with a clue.

Excellent post my friend.
;D

Marrdro
11-11-2008, 09:14 AM
"ragz" wrote:

"V" wrote:

"Caine" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

well beating tampa this week would go a long way in the common games tiebreaker.
and if we pull off a road win at tampa, i promise i will give childress some love V.
cuz we dont particularly matchup with them great, with the way they run their offense and the kinda defensive team they are.

More defeatism attitude.......

How about we just keep winning more games than them instead of hoping we can beat them in a tie breaker.

Skol Vikings! Let's win this game
Skol Vikings! Honor your name
Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown
Rock 'em, sock 'em, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! FIGHT!
Go Vikings, run out the score, you'll hear us yell for more!
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

CONFIDENCE MY FRIENDS,,....,,,....CONFIDENCE.

dfosterf
11-11-2008, 09:25 AM
You should listen to Marr... We are a very unpredictable team.
I have no clue (again) about which one of my team(s) will show up next week.
You could easily get beat this week.
You are underdogs in the game.
At 4-5, we are favored.
You have the Williams boys potential problem.
A couple of posters are rooting for injuries to my team... I don't do that, but I will root for a couple of suspensions on your team, even if (and have stated so) I wouldn't think it entirely fair.
I don't think Tampa can stop AD if he plays like he did Sunday, but they might... No, no, no... you do not want to root for the Pack...we just might suck, but we don't think so, and give us crack to squeeze through, we just might.
Think about it... we knock the bares off, we are no longer "down".
We have suffered 2 losses in a row, but at least on paper, one was in OT against arguably the best team in the NFL, and the other was by a missed field goal in your house.
You'd be better off taking your chances against Orton (coming back, I think) and da bares. jmo, from the land of plenty (?of sheep?).

keystonevike
11-11-2008, 10:48 AM
I'm not going to bother with rooting for either of them. I'm rooting for a Vikes win v/s Tampa, we have to take care of business first and whatever happens in other games, root for the best scenario for us.

delviking
11-11-2008, 11:04 AM
i vote a tie for both the pukers and bores

then we win and they are both behind.

MN_SkolVikings_NC
11-11-2008, 11:34 AM
"delviking" wrote:

I'm with you.
I just can't bring myself to cheer for EITHER of those teams.
I will only be watching the game (if it's on a different time than the Vikings) to hope for one of those sci-fi clouds of mist to roll into the stadium and all of a sudden both teams have mysteriusly vanished.

dfosterf
11-11-2008, 11:39 AM
"MN_SkolVikings_NC" wrote:

"delviking" wrote:

I'm with you.
I just can't bring myself to cheer for EITHER of those teams.
I will only be watching the game (if it's on a different time than the Vikings) to hope for one of those sci-fi clouds of mist to roll into the stadium and all of a sudden both teams have mysteriusly vanished.

;D I'm sorry, but that is just not much of a plan, in my opinion.
;D
But if it DOES happen, I'll go ahead and concede the rest of the season to you.
;D

Vikeman
11-11-2008, 02:57 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:

it will be Vikings 6-4 Chic 5-5 GB 5-5 and it will give us breathing room. BUT we gotta beat a well rested tough Tampa Bay

You are a true Vikes fan who undestands how playoff scenarios work.
We should all root for the Pack this week--that is if you truly want the best for your team!
Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmcdon00
11-11-2008, 03:16 PM
"Vikeman" wrote:

"SharperImage" wrote:

We should all root for the Pack this week--that is if you truly want the best for your team!
Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather lose the division to the Bears than the Packers. I hate the Packers far more than the Bears.

Vikings

Packers

Bears
record

5-4

4-5

5-4
Remain opponents W/L

34-29

27-36

25-38
Remain opp under .500

The vikings have a very tough road ahead. The only teams we face under .500 are Jacksonville and Detroit. The bears have a much easier schedule with the only team above .500 that they will have to play being the Vikings at 5-4. The packers and Bears play each other twice.

marstc09
11-11-2008, 03:17 PM
"Vikeman" wrote:

"SharperImage" wrote:

Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you are forgetting the Jags game. So we would be 7-4 when we meet Chicago if we win the next 2 games. Hopefully the Bears lose to the Pack because they will beat the Rams. So Chicago would be 6-5 when they meet us. The Pack would be 5-6 cause I think they will lose to the Saints in New Orleans. I Packer win this Sunday is in our best interests.

jargomcfargo
11-11-2008, 03:24 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"ragz" wrote:

"V" wrote:

"Caine" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

How about we just keep winning more games than them instead of hoping we can beat them in a tie breaker.

Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

+1

Vikes need to win enough to win the NFCN outright.

ragz
11-11-2008, 05:01 PM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"ragz" wrote:

"V" wrote:

"Caine" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

+1

that would be nice wouldn't it.
i have confidence all last week cuz we were dominating but i still needed crosby to miss a long field goal to win.
i could have all the confidence in the world, its not gonna make the likelihood of tiebreakers making a difference less a reality.
hopefully we go undefeated the rest of the way, but since that seems hard for us, if we are gonna lose a game, losing to tampa would be more detrimental to tiebreaker scenarios.
i'm not really sure whats defeatist about that.
its important game in more than just the win and loss column.

PackSux!
11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

Im rooting for the City of Green Bay to dissapear

I am with you on that one.

V-Unit
11-11-2008, 08:21 PM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"ragz" wrote:

"V" wrote:

"Caine" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

+1

Have you guys read this thread at all? The Bears schedule is cake. If they are any good at all they'll go 5-2. Thus you are asking us to go 6-1 down the stretch.

I'm all for winning the division outright, but seeing as we are tied, winning outright means they must also lose. Ideally, we can match their record and have it come down to Bears @ Vikings on Sunday Night. I don't see that happening though.

LincolnVike
11-11-2008, 08:37 PM
"V" wrote:

"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"ragz" wrote:

"V" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

+1

Have you guys read this thread at all? The Bears schedule is cake. If they are any good at all they'll go 5-2. Thus you are asking us to go 6-1 down the stretch.

I'm all for winning the division outright, but seeing as we are tied, winning outright means they must also lose. Ideally, we can match their record and have it come down to Bears @ Vikings on Sunday Night. I don't see that happening though.

What difference is it gonna make?
I'm more concerned about us against Tampa Bay.
So far, they're looking tougher than either the Pack or the Bears.
I'm worried the Vikings-vs.-Lions team is gonna show up, not the Vikings-vs.-Texans team that should show up.

Once I feel confident that our team can play with anybody and win, then I'll start worrying about other teams that could benefit us.

V-Unit
11-11-2008, 10:27 PM
"LincolnVike" wrote:

"V" wrote:

"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

"ragz" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

+1

I'm worried the Vikings-vs.-Lions team is gonna show up, not the Vikings-vs.-Texans team that should show up.

Once I feel confident that our team can play with anybody and win, then I'll start worrying about other teams that could benefit us.

Well, I'm the other way around. Once I'm confident that we can take care of our own business, I won't have to worry about the business of others.

ragz
11-11-2008, 10:33 PM
"V" wrote:

"LincolnVike" wrote:

"V" wrote:

"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Cheer for Green Bay?
Are you friggin' nuts?
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Caine

Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

+1

Well, I'm the other way around. Once I'm confident that we can take care of our own business, I won't have to worry about the business of others.

yah, my brother is always talking about other teams in the conference losing and how it helps us.
but i always tell em, who cares, if we end up losing 8-9 games, it wont matter.
i understand at this time of the year starting to do it.
but the dork does it like week 2.