PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook!



vikoles
01-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Look at AL my eralier posts pre game that is I told everyone he was the KEY! I mean Jez a one man wrecking crew Why didn t we lock someone on him all day period? Srew the zone play! I TOLD everyone here!!!!!!!1 I am sick.......... :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :angryfire: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking:

Richie_the_K
01-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Every game, fans don't realize how dangerous the guy is because he never got 20+ carries a game, but he's a difference maker....and their teams know that. He's just that hard to stop because he's so versatile and can line up anywhere on the field. He's more dangerous as a receiver than running back because he can work in open space and a linebacker or safety just can't cover the guy. Not such a bad find as a 4th round draft pick out of a Div. II school. Good thing he played college ball in Philly so the Eagles knew all about the guy and his abilities.

VKG4LFE
01-16-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't know why we didn't put Winfield on him when he would spread out. Winfield could have covered him. Westbrook is a better WR than the other 3 you had out there today!

cajunvike
01-16-2005, 08:04 PM
GOD, I will be so glad that I won't have to look at that horrid avatar after today or the next day!

Richie_the_K
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

GOD, I will be so glad that I won't have to look at that horrid avatar after today or the next day!

hahaha....sorry man. I'll grant your wish. Thanks Vikes fans for the intelligent football talk this week. I appreciate it. Always next year....Eagles fans know all about that. Peace. :salute:

ultravikingfan
01-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Later Richie! Yes Westbrook is VERY dangerous, shifty, and elusive!

WBLVikeBabe
01-17-2005, 12:00 AM
What frustrates me is that the whole week all I've been hearing about is how they needed to stop Westbrook, everyone knew that, they knew that but yet they didn't do it.

Drinkin At The Lincoln
01-17-2005, 01:23 AM
Seems J. Kearse and J. Trotter had pretty good games too. :wink:

ultravikingfan
01-17-2005, 01:24 AM
Ok, now you are gloating!

cajunvike
01-17-2005, 01:28 AM
"Richie_the_K" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

GOD, I will be so glad that I won't have to look at that horrid avatar after today or the next day!

hahaha....sorry man. I'll grant your wish. Thanks Vikes fans for the intelligent football talk this week. I appreciate it. Always next year....Eagles fans know all about that. Peace. :salute:

Buh bye!!!

NeoVikesTX
01-17-2005, 01:51 AM
"Drinkin' At The Lincoln" wrote:

Seems J. Kearse and J. Trotter had pretty good games too. :wink:
I have respect for Jevone Kearse, but not for Jeremiah Trotter. That guy acts like he is on crack-cocaine out there. :shaking:

vikoles
01-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Told you he was on amphetamines THEY should pop test him asap! Would nt be surprised at all AND THEN the Iggles woud have to forfeit to us:)