NDVikingFan66
10-19-2008, 10:16 PM
[]

V4L
10-19-2008, 10:30 PM
[]

SharperImage
10-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Now many of you are ready to throw in the towel. But if you think about the NFL anyone can win. Its all about playing to your opponents disadvantage. We have 1. and thats pass coverage. and not all the teams we play excel at passing. the only two are GB and ARI.

HOU @ MIN: W, Hopefully not a close game like all our wins.

DET @ CHI: W, Unfortunately

GB @ TEN: L, They play to Gb's weakness.

GB @ MIN: W/L, We play to GB's weakness and they play to ours. which one will hurt more?

TEN @ CHI: this will be a helluva game.

MIN @ TB: W, AD go's for 200+

CHI @ GB: We want a GB win here.

MIN @ JAC: W, they are a running team. they play right into our strength while we play into there weakness.

CHI @ STL: L, I know i know i know.. wtf are you thinking. but you'll see guys.

CAR @ GB: L, Too much offense and good corners.

CHI @ MIN: Huge game. and we havent won on SNF so iono.

MIN @ DET: Blowout? Pretty please?

HOU @ GB: W,

JAC @ CHI: L, they wont hold the run and the PA pass.

MIN @ ARI: L, tough loss.

NO @ CHI: L, they wont stop the brees. we got lucky.

GB @ JAC: L, No way they win this.

ATL @ MIN: W, Run it down there throats.

GB @ CHI: we want a CHI win here.

DET @ GB: W,

NYG @ MIN: W, they'll rest everyone.

CHI @ HOU: We need a lose here.

Now it looks like MIN: 10-6, 11-5
CHI: 9-7, 10-6
GB: 9-7, 10-6.. its possible guys dont kill Chiller yet. Chiller 08' In Chilly we trust. In Ferraro we believe...lol jk on those 2.

singersp
10-20-2008, 07:26 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:

Now many of you are ready to throw in the towel. But if you think about the NFL anyone can win. Its all about playing to your opponents disadvantage. We have 1. and thats pass coverage. and not all the teams we play excel at passing. the only two are GB and ARI.

GB @ MIN: W/L, We play to GB's weakness and they play to ours. which one will hurt more?

MIN @ JAC: W, they are a running team. they play right into our strength while we play into there weakness.

GB: 9-7, 10-6.. its possible guys dont kill Chiller yet. Chiller 08' In Chilly we trust. In Ferraro we believe...lol jk on those 2.

I gave the Chiller the benefit of the doubt in 2006. He ended up 6-10

I walked the fence in 2007. Chiller went 8-8

Now it's 2008 & we are 3-4.

I see us losing to GB, TB, Chi, & NYG - Another 8-8 season. Guess which side of the fence I'm on now?

Vikes
10-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Remaining Games: If we lose to Houston we go 8 - 8 . Otherwise lose one more game to Tampa Bay They always get us.

Sun 11/2
Houston
1:00 pm

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago
8:15 pm

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona
4:05 pm

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

SharperImage
10-20-2008, 07:45 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"SharperImage" wrote:

Now it's 2008 & we a 3-4.

I see us losing to GB, TB, Chi, & NYG - Another 8-8 season. Guess which side of the fence I'm on now?

We have to stop giving up on coaches. Did Tenn give up on Jeff Fisher when they sucked major? Did Pitt give up on the chin when they sucked for 3 years straight? Give it time. With patients comes great things. im willing to give chiller 5 years.

oaklandzoo24
10-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Yo Osama u better start hiding now after making comments like wouldnt mind keeping childress for 5 yrs.
Those types of words could get you shot in even Fargo.

midgensa
10-20-2008, 08:08 PM
I have not given up on the season, but ALOT really rides on the two games at home coming out of the bye.
I personally think we will top Houston and I think we will beat Green Bay in our house. That will get us to 5-4 and right in the mix. The biggest thing here is that we then have the VERY tough Florida swing in Tampa and in Jacksonville.
Right now I cannot see us winning both of those but we HAVE to win one of them since we have not been able to steal an outdoor game yet this season.
I say we nip Jacksonville and we are 6-5 with Chicago coming in also at 6-5 and Green Bay sitting at 5-6 and losing to Carolina fall to 5-7... I think we can top them personally and get to
7-5 and have sole possession of first place at this point in the season.
We then top Detroit for 8-5 while Chicago Green Bay moves to 6-7 and Chicago falls to 6-7. I think we then fall to 8-6 in Arizona while Chicago moves up to 7-7 and Green Bay falls again to 6-8. The Bears then put Packers out of their misery and move to 8-7 as Green Bay falls to 6-9, but the Vikes hold serve against Atlanta to move to 9-6 and stay a game up with one to play.
Vikes get to play a Giants team resting its starters and we move to 10-6 and lock up the division. Pack finishes 7-9 while Chicago closes with a win to get to 9-7 and hope for a Wildcard berth.
Might sound crazy ... but that is where I have it. A TON rests on the next four games, two MUST wins at home and two VERY tough road games in Florida.

SKOL
10-20-2008, 08:17 PM
"oaklandzoo24" wrote:

Yo Osama u better start hiding now after making comments like wouldnt mind keeping childress for 5 yrs.

I just want to see improvement.
I'd guess that, at the very least, a winning season is a must for Childress to keep his job for next year.
9-7 might do it, even with no playoffs, if Wilf sees hope for the future.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-20-2008, 08:28 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

Remaining Games: If we lose to Houston we go 8 - 8 . Otherwise lose one more game to Tampa Bay They always get us.

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

How can you say we're going 11-5 after a 3-4 start? Did you see an 11-5 football team at the start of this year? I didn't. I saw likely 8-8, 7-9 team.

What makes you think we win against the Giants? The Cardinals? Packers? Even Falcons?

Vikes
10-20-2008, 08:51 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

How can you say we're going 11-5 after a 3-4 start? Did you see an 11-5 football team at the start of this year? I didn't. I saw likely 8-8, 7-9 team.

What makes you think we win against the Giants? The Cardinals? Packers? Even Falcons?

Because we have an underachieving team, we have the talent.

Do you think we lack talent?

PurpleMafia
10-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I'll go ahead and post my opinions and win/loss game by game, from what we have left (starting 3-4).

Sun 11/2
Houston Texans
1:00 pm: (W)
------------------------------------------
I think we will win this one close. Andre Johnson will light us up, but we will shut down Slaton/Green and win by 3 or so. We could easily lose this one, but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt at home.

New Record: 4-4

Sun 11/9
Green Bay
1:00 pm: (L)
----------------------------------------
They did it in Green Bay, and sadly they will do it again in Minnesota. Rodgers and Jennings will have big days, and the lack of anything from Ryan Grant will not matter. I could even see another punt return TD from Blackmon. Probably close to the end, this one could be a real heart breaker.

New Record: 4-5

Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay
----------------------------------------------
For some reason, Tampa seems to always have our number. It won't help either that Joey Galloway will be back to full health by this game. The combination between home field advantage and the deep ball threats will deliver another tough loss to the Vikes.

New Record: 4-6

Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville
-----------------------------------------------
Although the Jags are a better team, the Vikings will stop both Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew. This will force Garrard to try to force bad throws, and the Vikings will win a likely incredibly boring game full of field goals, and tons of interceptions for both sides.

New Record: 5-6

Sun 11/30
Chicago
8:15 pm: (L)
---------------------------------------
I hate to say it, but I think the only division games the Vikings will win this year will be against the Lions. I know we played them close at Chicago, but Orton and the Bears defense/special teams will carry them to another close heart-breaking win over the Vikings.

New Record: 5-7

Sun 12/7
at Detroit
----------------------------------------
Thank God for the Lions! We need this one, and it could be potentially the last win of the season. If we lose this one, kiss any chances of winning one of the last three games goodbye. The team moral will be gone, along with the head coach if he isn't already gone by this point in the season.

New Record: 6-7

Sun 12/14
at Arizona
4:05 pm: (L)
-----------------------------------------
Boldin and Fitzgerald? This one could get ugly. I don't know which one that Cedric Griffin is covering, but I suggest starting him in fantasy football. I could honestly see Kurt Warner getting 500 yards passing in this game.

New Record: 6-8

Sun 12/21
Atlanta
--------------------------------------
Although I could see us stopping Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood, Roddy White is destined for a huge day. He or Jenkins will likely burn our secondary deep at least once. I see us losing this one pretty close.

New Record: 6-9

Sun 12/28
NY Giants
-----------------------------------------
Wow, this one doesn't even need an explanation. This game will get very ugly, very fast. The defending Super Bowl champs will walk all over this defense, and Adrian Peterson will struggle. We beat them 41-17 last year, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the exact opposite this year.

Final Record: 6-10

I know I will likely get bashed for my projections, but they were 100% honest. I am sorry that I am just not an optimistic guy anymore. This team will be lucky to win 6 games, period. I don't know what you guys that are projecting 8-10 wins are drinking or smoking, but send some my way! I am going to need it to watch the remaining 9 games.

ragz
10-20-2008, 09:44 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

well the one win i see on there that i am very skeptical about is the arizona game.
our pass defense blows and they probably have 3 wrs that can dominate us by themselves let alone all of them.
plus for anyone to stand a chance at stopping a kurt warner you have to provide consistent pressure and we have obviously not done that enough or we allow qbs to get the ball out way to quickly with our cushions to even give the d-line a chance to put said pressure.
this is a problem in all the remaining games we have to play, but in arizona against that high powered offense i just dont see it, unless we play offensively like we did this week without 4 ints or special teams blunders.
something we have yet to do also.

SharperImage42
10-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Houston W(need i say more?)
Green Bay W(most overrated team in the NFL)
Tampa Bay L(yah. garcia is gonna get 700 yards passing)
Jacksonville W(all they can do is run, all we can do is stop the run)
Chicago W(i dont think kluwe will be dropping snaps and gordon returning punts)
Detroit L(were bound to lose to these douche's)
Arizona W(this one is ours, our defense is too good)
Atlanta L(we can win this.. but i doubt we will)
Giants W (theyll be resting)

ragz
10-20-2008, 10:12 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:

I just want to see improvement.
I'd guess that, at the very least, a winning season is a must for Childress to keep his job for next year.
9-7 might do it, even with no playoffs, if Wilf sees hope for the future.

if that actually happens fans are gonna start screaming for wilf to fire himself.
a 9-7 season, without playoffs, with the money he spent and the way in which we started this season, no way.
his faith is sealed right now unless this team gets in and probably wins a game.
i mean if we get in with some fluke 8-8 record and get knocked out that wont be enough.
like most fans, i believe wilf thinks we should be on top of the division and amongst the nfc elite and not in the bottom half.
and if you look at the last 2 years also, no matter what you think of our talent, the nfc has not been all that special where we couldnt finish with in the top 6 teams.
and we are on our way again.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-20-2008, 10:28 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

We lack both talent and coaching. It's easy to say we're one of the most talented teams in the NFL but that's with the purple shades on. Most of the units that we consider "great" are extremely underachieving and only considered good because of their expectations to be good.

Our offensive line is supposed to be one of the best in the NFL yet the opposing d-lines are getting consistent pressure on Gus.
Our linebackers are supposed to be solid (yes, we are missing our best one, EJ) but Greenway and Leber continue to give up huge chunks of yardage in the passing game. Greenway has a horrible tendency to completely miss his gaps on running plays.
Our secondary is supposed to be improving yet we aren't getting good play our of anyone other than Winfield.
Our pass rush is supposed to be much improved from last year yet we continue to not get significant pressure on the QB allowing for huge chunks of yardage gained in the passing game. The addition of Allen was supposed to cause more INT's yet we've seen a decrease since last year.

The "core" of this team is the D-line, O-line, and RB's. The RB's are great. The O-line is average. The D-line is great in the run game and OK in the passing game.

We have no options at QB other than Gus Frerotte.
Ryan Cook and Anthony Herrera are nothing more than average.
Our best LB is out for the season and the other two are very average.
Sharper is horrible this year, Madieu can't get healthy, and Tyrell is very much a rookie.
Cedric Griffin has shown little sign of improvement from his rookie year.
Ray Edwards adds nothing to the pass rush.
We have one of the worst special teams units in the NFL. Our punter has probably hurt us more than helped us this year.

Face it. We have tons of holes on this team. Saying we are talented is almost a cop out. If we were as talented as many of you make us out to be, we'd be in the top half of the NFL right now. I love the purple as much as the next guy but nothing about this team screams playoffs to me at all. This is another one of those typical, very average teams we have seen for the past 5 years.

ragz
10-20-2008, 10:47 PM

"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

We lack both talent and coaching. It's easy to say we're one of the most talented teams in the NFL but that's with the purple shades on. Most of the units that we consider "great" are extremely underachieving and only considered good because of their expectations to be good.

Our offensive line is supposed to be one of the best in the NFL yet the opposing d-lines are getting consistent pressure on Gus.
Our linebackers are supposed to be solid (yes, we are missing our best one, EJ) but Greenway and Leber continue to give up huge chunks of yardage in the passing game. Greenway has a horrible tendency to completely miss his gaps on running plays.
Our secondary is supposed to be improving yet we aren't getting good play our of anyone other than Winfield.
Our pass rush is supposed to be much improved from last year yet we continue to not get significant pressure on the QB allowing for huge chunks of yardage gained in the passing game. The addition of Allen was supposed to cause more INT's yet we've seen a decrease since last year.

The "core" of this team is the D-line, O-line, and RB's. The RB's are great. The O-line is average. The D-line is great in the run game and OK in the passing game.

Sharper is horrible this year, Madieu can't get healthy, and Tyrell is very much a rookie.
We have one of the worst special teams units in the NFL. Our punter has probably hurt us more than helped us this year.

Face it. We have tons of holes on this team. Saying we are talented is almost a cop out. If we were as talented as many of you make us out to be, we'd be in the top half of the NFL right now. I love the purple as much as the next guy but nothing about this team screams playoffs to me at all. This is another one of those typical, very average teams we have seen for the past 5 years.

isnt that the point of fans calling out childress.
how much more money and talent does wilf have to bring in to get better than an average 500 team?
i cant look at tennesse and tampa and say those teams are just flatout more talented, but i can definitely say they are flatout better coached.
i have very little doubt that if we got the right coach in here that this team of "underachievers" would all of a sudden be seeing guys perform up the capabilities some of the purple shaded believe we have.
to me a perfect example is san diego.
are they really filled with holes or have they taken steps backwards record wise cuz norv turner has not proven to be the most capable of head coaches?
its easy to point that finger and there is
not much i can show you besides records that would prove that, but it is an awfully weird coincidence considering the team that went 14-2 is not that much different than the team that has struggled during the regular season.
and i think the fact that they showed their talent in the playoffs last year proves that their play now and during last season is not matching up to the kinda team they probably are.
sounds alot like us.

Purple Floyd
10-20-2008, 11:24 PM

"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

+1

I see us ending at 7-9 this year and that sucks.

BadlandsVikings
10-20-2008, 11:54 PM
4-12

Barack Obama
10-21-2008, 12:01 AM
As long as Jackson doesn't take another snap, 11-5, 1st round bye.
Fact.

StillPurple
10-21-2008, 12:04 AM
... and Obama will balance the budget, while simultaneously raising taxes !

Storm
10-21-2008, 02:57 AM
Having lost to both of our direct competitors in the division so far, I think the playoffs are a little far fetched right now.

Ranger
10-21-2008, 03:12 AM
"vikings_fan66" wrote:

Playoffs?!?!
You Wanna talk Playoffs?!?

sorry couldnt resist

I'm not going to lie, here.
I'd have done it, if you didn't.

Ranger
10-21-2008, 05:51 AM
"SharperImage" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"SharperImage" wrote:

Now it's 2008 & we a 3-4.

We have to stop giving up on coaches. Did Tenn give up on Jeff Fisher when they sucked major? Did Pitt give up on the chin when they sucked for 3 years straight? Give it time. With patients comes great things. im willing to give chiller 5 years.

They knew about Fisher's quality as a coach.
The reason he wasn't dropped was because the team had to enter a complete rebuilding job following their superbowl year.
They were a dominant team under Fisher for a while, but got into massive cap problems and had to purge the roster.
Fisher actually did quite well with some bottom level talent...several of those teams should have been much worse than the Lions.

Ranger
10-21-2008, 05:53 AM
"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

Jacksonville is going to rough us up.
We'll drop one of the games against Chicago and Green Bay, and Eli Manning is going to light us up.
I can see us beating the improved Cardinals, Falcons, Lions, Texans and one of the Green Bay or Chicago games.

El Vikingo
10-21-2008, 06:38 AM
"Barack" wrote:

As long as Jackson doesn't take another snap, 11-5, 1st round bye.
Fact.

I start thinking you are Barack Obama himself.

El Vikingo
10-21-2008, 07:10 AM
You never know with the Vikes but looking at our schedule and most of all to our incosistent performances ,we should be around 7 or 8 wins this season ,nothing more sadly.

shortmon
10-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Vikings wil be superbowl champs finally!
sadly it will not be this year.

bleedpurple
10-21-2008, 05:38 PM
"StillPurple" wrote:

there's no freakin way you can balance the budget without simultaneously raising taxes....

Fiscal conservatives
reagan 200B deficit,
Bush Sr. 300b deficit,
Bush Jr 482B deficit (net 682B) from clinton

"tax & Spend liberal"
clinton 200B surplus

So you tell me....

as for games we win?.... i say 7-9...

Marrdro
10-22-2008, 09:20 AM
I read the first page and then jumped to this page.

Discussing playoffs to budget balancing.
And you guys wonder why PPO cracks me up my friends.
;D

SharperImage
11-16-2008, 08:15 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:

Hmm Mark off the Tampa game. but its still a dying hope

packerbasher
11-16-2008, 10:55 PM
We will win maybe 2 more games,Zero if the Williamson's are suspended.On the upside maybe we can get a good QB and CB and RT and WR in the draft and or FA.

singersp
11-17-2008, 06:28 AM
If we don't win the division, are chances at a WC spot are slim & none. We are already trailing Washington, Cowboys & Atlanta by 1 game (2 to be ahead) in that race & trailing Tampa by 2 (3 to be ahead).

Within the division;

Vikings 2-2
Chicago 3-1
Green Bay 3-1
Lions 0-4

Does anyone who claimed losing that first game to GB won't matter at the end of the season still believe that?

acman1
11-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Isn't the main thing going to be for us to beat Chicago and for Chicago to beat the Pack in a few weeks?
If that were to happen, I still think everything would fall into place for the Vikes to take the division.
GB still has a loss coming against Carolina (and maybe even at NO).
I'm sure the Vikes have a loss or 2 somewhere also, so as long as it isn't agains the Bears, and the Bears beat the Packers, we might be alright.
I'll take off my purple glasses now.

huxx
11-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Uhhh...I'm getting dizzy..."Happy Ending Thread"..."Playoff?" Thread...stop the madness!

Blood Purple
11-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Right now the Vikes are NOT a playoff caliber team. I don't even want them in the playoffs if they are just going to embarass themselves. We are the biggest underachivers in the league right now.

Ranger
11-18-2008, 04:17 AM
"vikings_fan66" wrote:

Playoffs?!?!
You Wanna talk Playoffs?!?

sorry couldnt resist

Goddamn it, I clicked on this thread, all excited to type that.

MN_SkolVikings_NC
11-18-2008, 08:34 AM
"singersp" wrote:

If we don't win the division, are chances at a WC spot are slim & none. We are already trailing Washington, Cowboys & Atlanta by 1 game (2 to be ahead) in that race & trailing Tampa by 2 (3 to be ahead).

Within the division;

Vikings 2-2
Chicago 3-1
Green Bay 3-1
Lions 0-4

Does anyone who claimed losing that first game to GB won't matter at the end of the season still believe that?

I don;t think there is any chance that we get a Wild Card spot with the NFC East and South as powerful as they are this year.
The only way for the Vikes to make the playoffs is to win the NFC North.

I hate the fact that this is probably going to come down to the last game where we need to win and need someone else to lose.

Vikes
12-18-2008, 12:45 AM
"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

Well I hate to brag but I did pretty good on how I thought the second half of the Viking season would go!

"MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"

vikings_fan66
12-18-2008, 12:59 AM
"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

Well I hate to brag but I did pretty good on how I thought the second half of the Viking season would go!

"MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"

Wow good predictions....I hope the last 2 games play out the same way!

Vikes
12-18-2008, 12:24 PM
"vikings_fan66" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

"MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"

Wow good predictions....I hope the last 2 games play out the same way!

Thanks...just 2 left!

Randy Moss
12-18-2008, 12:43 PM
"bleedpurple" wrote:

"StillPurple" wrote:

there's no freakin way you can balance the budget without simultaneously raising taxes....

Fiscal conservatives
reagan 200B deficit,
Bush Sr. 300b deficit,
Bush Jr 482B deficit (net 682B) from clinton

"tax & Spend liberal"
clinton 200B surplus

So you tell me....

as for games we win?.... i say 7-9...

See, I had actually voted for Obama because the Vikes were doing poorly and thus, a more progressive win-loss system would help them out by taking some of the wins from the Titans and the Giants.
Now I'm wishing that I voted for McCain so we could take some of the wins from teams like the Bengals and Chiefs.
If only I had known we'd be 9-5!

singersp
12-19-2008, 08:43 AM
"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sun 11/2
Houston

W
Sun 11/9
Green Bay

W
Sun 11/16
at Tampa Bay

L (suspect on the road)
Sun 11/23
at Jacksonville

W
(suspect on the road)
Sun 11/30
Chicago

W
Sun 12/7
at Detroit

W
Sun 12/14
at Arizona

W

Sun 12/21
Atlanta

W
Sun 12/28
NY Giants

W

"MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"

Then why did you?
:P

SharperImage42
01-05-2009, 05:58 PM
"SharperImage42" wrote:

Houston W(need i say more?)
Green Bay W(most overrated team in the NFL)
Tampa Bay L(yah. garcia is gonna get 700 yards passing)
Jacksonville W(all they can do is run, all we can do is stop the run)
Chicago W(i dont think kluwe will be dropping snaps and gordon returning punts)
Detroit L(were bound to lose to these douche's)
Arizona W(this one is ours, our defense is too good)
Atlanta L(we can win this.. but i doubt we will)
Giants W (theyll be resting)

damn i was close, we beat the Lions.