PDA

View Full Version : BRIAN RUSSELL

berserkers
01-16-2005, 03:40 PM
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
:angryfire:

Russell is the worst EVER!!! he sucks! He is absolutely horrible. he has no business being on any team in this league!

Obviously they aren't going to fire you russell. Obviously they think you posess some kind of talent that you clearly don't!! So please, for the love of God, either kill yourself or quit the team!!

please, do us all a favor!!

vikoles
01-16-2005, 03:46 PM
needsw anew set of hands huh? :)

berserkers
01-16-2005, 03:48 PM
needs a new set of everything

WBLVikeBabe
01-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Yea that pretty much sucked, I can't belive he missed that, there was no reason why he shouldn't have caught it.

vikoles
01-16-2005, 03:57 PM
fryin pan hands!!!! :(

Viking_Spirit
01-16-2005, 03:59 PM
This guy needs to be cut.

vikes09
01-16-2005, 05:11 PM
no he doesnt need to be fired or aforementioned killed. he just doesnt need to be starting. sheesh. he shoudnt even be out there but hes played hard and well and even if he had caught that our offense probably wouldnt have done much w/ it. keep russell.

VikingsTw
01-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Great backup and a great specail teamer.

vikes09
01-17-2005, 12:08 PM
exactly. he is a great guy. just not a starting one.

CrazyAtMSU
01-17-2005, 01:18 PM
he had two chances, he caught neither... i know that the first wouldn't have gone our way anyway due to a penalty but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't catch it... I have no idea how an NFL player can't catch the ball

VKG4LFE
01-17-2005, 01:44 PM
Wow are we critical! Were you guys saying this last year as he LED THE LEAGUE in INTs? I doubt it! Did you see the fumble that he forced, saving a TD? I guess not. Yeah, he isn't the greatest safety in the league, but there are definitely worse!

Mr. O
01-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Russell plays hard and gives it his all. We should definitely keep him, I like players like that. But, I agree he's not a starter.

vikfan82
01-17-2005, 02:03 PM
He plays with hart and never gives up. Thats more than I can say for some players on our team. I say keep him and let him show next year why.

hovan
01-17-2005, 05:20 PM
"berserkers" wrote:

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
:angryfire:

Russell is the worst EVER!!! he sucks! He is absolutely horrible. he has no business being on any team in this league!

Obviously they aren't going to fire you russell. Obviously they think you posess some kind of talent that you clearly don't!! So please, for the love of God, either kill yourself or quit the team!!

please, do us all a favor!!

Reminded me of Griffith in the 98 championship game. But I have to disagree. I don't think he should be starting, but I've seen much worse from NFL safeties.

VikingsExpress
01-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Well if you want to be completely honest about it, it doesnt help that he has brian williams as a corner...that guy runs the at the worst angles to tackle...and it shows like when they play green bay and they do a hitch route williams runs full boar at him at such an angle you can tell he is screwed before he gets there...im not sure if its lack of proper coaching or just bad judgement on his part. Maybe biekert had a little something to do with those INTs last season...being able to call out the plays and such?

vegasvike
01-17-2005, 08:26 PM
I know this might be biased b/c I played FS but when you have one assignment and something like happens you have to have razorsharp reflexes. remember he is a free safety not a reciever

VikingsTw
01-17-2005, 08:45 PM
I dont think it had to do with biekert, i think cotrell had a system that fits the players. Myabe Biekert helped though because he was so smart. They played alot of zone coverage, more than man coverage, this year i see alot more of Chavous and Russell one on one with WR's, TE's, and RB's.

TheAnimal93
01-17-2005, 09:00 PM
ahhhhh, good ol beek!!! man we do miss him. a veteran mlb is very important to a D. look no further huh?
russell went to the ahmad carroll school of db's this year with boxing gloves for hands. they were like glue last year. he has had chances. what gives?
confidence. i think they will ALL be much better next year. they will have the whole off season to think about it.

Bdubya
01-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Beikert will always have a soft spot in my heart. My friend is a Raiders fan and wrote a report about Christmas in different areas of the world, and he made up a book about German Christmas, and guess who he used as the fake author....yes, Greg Beikert. The next year he is a member of the Vikings, and I already loved him for helping out my friend, and he only got cooler and cooler in my eyes.