PDA

View Full Version : Meet the MVC Rookies

singersp
10-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Meet the MVC Rookies (http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_MVC_Meet_Rookies_101008.aspx)

10/10/2008

By Lily - Rookie
vikings.com

Each year, a few lucky ladies are selected as rookies to be a part of the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders. This year there are nine first-year cheerleaders, and we have been having the time of our lives with all the incredible new experiences and opportunities....

pack93z
10-11-2008, 12:26 PM
I see you are raiding Wisconsin again for talent.. figures.
;D

Annalisa from Tomah, WI ran her first half marathon this year. She enjoys snowboarding and fishing. She spent a May term abroad in Italy, and got married last October. Annalisa has a six year old sister and a brother who is a senior in high school.

And I’m Lily, from Prescott, WI. I love watching the food network channel, especially during the holidays! I also enjoy spending time with my family up north on Ten Mile Lake. I won eight state championship titles along with my high school dance team in the pom and jazz divisions.

AngloVike
10-11-2008, 03:09 PM
"pack93z" wrote:

I see you are raiding Wisconsin again for talent.. figures.
;D

Annalisa from Tomah, WI ran her first half marathon this year. She enjoys snowboarding and fishing. She spent a May term abroad in Italy, and got married last October. Annalisa has a six year old sister and a brother who is a senior in high school.

And I’m Lily, from Prescott, WI. I love watching the food network channel, especially during the holidays! I also enjoy spending time with my family up north on Ten Mile Lake. I won eight state championship titles along with my high school dance team in the pom and jazz divisions.

well if GB had a cheerleading squad instead of Farmer Giles and his woolie ladies then you wouldn't have talent crossing the border to Minny.. ;D

V4L
10-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I lived like 10 minutes from Ten Mile lake!!

I should try to meet up and steal her away