PDA

View Full Version : I think Chris Kluwe should..

SharperImage42
10-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Call up Reggie Bush and challenge him to a game in Guitar Hero, maybe he could beat him in that

oaklandzoo24
10-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Clapton v. Hendrix

pack93z
10-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Kick a smoking heater towards the shiny spot with the headphones on the Vikings sideline.. wait he would probably miss it.
;D

C Mac D
10-10-2008, 01:37 PM
"oaklandzoo24" wrote:

Clapton v. Hendrix

Hendrix... no question there.

singersp
10-10-2008, 02:25 PM
"C" wrote:

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:

Clapton v. Hendrix

Clapton for sure. Hendrix can't play...................FYI, he is dead

C Mac D
10-10-2008, 02:34 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:

Clapton v. Hendrix

The first time Clapton heard Hendrix play, he called up Pete Townshend from The Who, and they discussed what they were going to do with the rest of their lives now that Hendrix had come into the scene...

Hendrix's style will be imitated forever.

Clapton is an above average blues player. I'd even say Derek Trucks is a better guitarist than Clapton...

But this is for the Blues/Rock thread... I love the conversation though.

singersp
10-10-2008, 02:45 PM
"C" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:

Clapton v. Hendrix

The first time Clapton heard Hendrix play, he called up Pete Townshend from The Who, and they discussed what they were going to do with the rest of their lives now that Hendrix had come into the scene...

Hendrix's style will be imitated forever.

Clapton is an above average blues player. I'd even say Derek Trucks is a better guitarist than Clapton...

But this is for the Blues/Rock thread... I love the conversation though.

LOL, I know Hendrix will never be matched, but he is dead now. That is why I picked Clapton in that matchup. Jimmy would be a no-show.

Personally, I'd pick the Motor City Mad Man over Clapton. His guitar can blow the balls off of a charging rhino at 50 paces.

http://user1366599.sites.myregisteredsite.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Nugent/nuge13.jpg

SharperImage42
10-10-2008, 04:14 PM
how could Kluwe clear Through the Fires and Flames, Rock you like a hurricane, and One on expert but not punt away from REGGIE!! lol its ok VIKES WON HAHAHH SAINTS!