PDA

View Full Version : FILTHY EAGLES FANS... PART 2..... GOD

G_Vikes1970
01-13-2005, 09:43 PM
alright so most of you i guess have heard about my ordeal with being a vikings fan in a philly area. it sucks, kids suck, your friends suck. i have yet to talk about the game and just because i am a fan they decide to make this the worst week of my LIFE.

Monday- sneak attack from behind in halls, slight beat down upon me while i had no idea

Tuesday- hair lit on fire while walking down steps

Wednesday- Cheese sauce dumped in my hair

Thursday- pears bashed into hair, juice dumped on head

Friday- yet to come.... since i was going to wear my full vikings get up rumors have it eagles fans are planing to spear me into walls and or beat me down BIG TIME...

the thing is these kids are my friends too. while asking them why they are doing it, responses were "im just your typical eagles fan"... people acctally pride themselves in it, people you normally trust until a playoff game comes rolling around and they turn into savages.

somehow they get away with it uncaught, i want to beat their faces in so bad but if i was to retaliate i would be surely get in massive trouble. i dont want a record of suspention on my college applications.... god this sucks... hoping for the best tomorrow!

GO F-ING VIKINGS
(wishing many eagles fans die in the game sunday)

i used to have nothing against the eagles, now i have everything against them

WBLVikeBabe
01-13-2005, 09:51 PM
That sucks, my advice to ya, when you graduate, move to Minny as soon as possible.

Odin VAVikefan
01-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Probably won't help you considering the small amount of time involved, but for future reference... Since it sounds like you're outnumbered, I would suggest getting a contact-only (non-shooting) stun gun (you can get a 100,000 volt one on eBay for 5-12 bucks) to carry with you. Obviously this should only be used in self-defense in an imminently dangerous and unavoidable situation in which you are about to be assaulted without provocation. If someone (or many people) are going to attack you, reveal the stun gun and activate it so the assailant can see the eletrical burst and have an opportunity to walk away. If they don't, or you are sneak attacked, taze them (any location should suffice, but I would consider aiming for the neck) and hold the charge open for a few seconds while maintaining contact. The assailant's thug friends SHOULD back off, but if not, consider drilling the prone attacker a few times in full view to send a message to the rest.

Odin VAVikefan
01-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Oh crap, you're talking about high school... Under no circumstances should you follow my prior advice. That would be a guaranteed expulsion just for carrying something like that onto school grounds!

New advice: Inform school officials (Principal, school cops) IMMEDIATELY of what has happened to you so far, and insist that any further negligence on their part in failing to protect you will result in a call from your (family's) lawyer. School officials pass the buck religiously UNLESS they smell legal action.

This is probably better advice in general than my first post anyways, hahaha

shockzilla
01-13-2005, 10:55 PM
"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

Oh crap, you're talking about high school... Under no circumstances should you follow my prior advice. That would be a guaranteed expulsion just for carrying something like that onto school grounds!

New advice: Inform school officials (Principal, school cops) IMMEDIATELY of what has happened to you so far, and insist that any further negligence on their part in failing to protect you will result in a call from your (family's) lawyer. School officials pass the buck religiously UNLESS they smell legal action.

This is probably better advice in general than my first post anyways, hahaha

I'd have to agree with this advice. If you INDEED may fear for your life and limb (and it sounds like you may), the authorites are the best people to handle such situations. Please, for your sake, don't try to handle it yourself. May the Great Norse gods be with you on your perilous journey ahead, my son!!!

2fat4uVike
01-13-2005, 11:34 PM
Oh man that sucks dude, I agree with the level heads here.
But if ya want to just say you had a faulty camera http://www.getoffmynuts.com/view.php?id=32

lol :shock: :shock: :shaking:

ultravikingfan
01-13-2005, 11:37 PM
I would pound the living snot outta the first one I see. Then, if they run you did the right thing. If they don't, you'd better run!

bono
01-13-2005, 11:50 PM
G_Vike,
what kind of schoolmates do you hang around? "Slight beat down"? :bootyshake: "hair on fire"? :rr: "cheese sauce...on hair"? :bootyshake: "pears bashed into hair"? :bootyshake: and Friday is yet to come? :scratch: What in the world?!!! Even though I dislike the Vikings :bootyshake: (nothing wrong with that...it's natural), I would -or any of the Packer Backers I know -ever stoop to the lows those plucked feathered Eagles' fans that you've described have. I'm suprised you haven't reported them ( so what if they're your friends...a freakin' beat down is a beat down...it HURTS). Just were are the teachers during these acts of violence that are SURELY to grap attention? Hey, come on over to Wisconsin. We wouldn't dare mistreat a Viking Lover like that. Heck, some of our family members, friends, etc are Viking Lovers. We're not bangin' them around, that's for sure.
Take care, kiddo

snowinapril
01-13-2005, 11:54 PM
"2fat4uVike" wrote:

Oh man that sucks dude, I agree with the level heads here.
But if ya want to just say you had a faulty camera http://www.getoffmynuts.com/view.php?id=32

lol :shock: :shock: :shaking:

Was that napoleon dynamite making that tazer??

Sa-wheat

snowinapril
01-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Play Hookie tomorrow and show up on Monday with the Vikings gear. Remember you want to be able to watch the game this weekend.

PhillyGirl
01-14-2005, 07:26 AM
"G_Vikes1970" wrote:

alright so most of you i guess have heard about my ordeal with being a vikings fan in a philly area. it sucks, kids suck, your friends suck. i have yet to talk about the game and just because i am a fan they decide to make this the worst week of my LIFE.

Monday- sneak attack from behind in halls, slight beat down upon me while i had no idea

Friday- yet to come.... since i was going to wear my full vikings get up rumors have it eagles fans are planing to spear me into walls and or beat me down BIG TIME...

the thing is these kids are my friends too. while asking them why they are doing it, responses were "im just your typical eagles fan"... people acctally pride themselves in it, people you normally trust until a playoff game comes rolling around and they turn into savages.

somehow they get away with it uncaught, i want to beat their faces in so bad but if i was to retaliate i would be surely get in massive trouble. i dont want a record of suspention on my college applications.... god this sucks... hoping for the best tomorrow!

GO F-ING VIKINGS

That might be the dumbest story I have ever heard. You are so full of it, its sad.

And wishing Eagles fans die? Are you like, 11 years old or something? Seriously.

JDogg926
01-14-2005, 07:47 AM
How big o' boy are ya?

Maybe you should get a baseball bat, take it to school and break a couple legs.

I doubt they'd mess with you then.

Caine
01-14-2005, 07:53 AM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"G_Vikes1970" wrote:

GO F-ING VIKINGS

That might be the dumbest story I have ever heard. You are so full of it, its sad.

And wishing Eagles fans die? Are you like, 11 years old or something? Seriously.

It also might be the truest story you've ever heard...you don't know, do you.

Of course, you can sit there and tell us that "Eagles fans in High School would NEVER do anything like that"...but we both know you'd be full of BS. Vikings fans in high school would act just as stupid...and Packer fans...and Jets fans...and Raiders fans (Hell, Raiders fans many years removed from High School act like that).

After all, wasn't Philly the first (And ONLY I believe) stadium to have a Courtroom built in so that obnoxious/unruly fans could be arrested, arraigned, and sentenced in the same afternoon?

Come down off your high horse and recognize that there are stupid people the world over - having been in 17 countries, I can verify that fact. And, as much as you may not like it, some of those stupid people are EAGLES FANS (Implying that some are also Viking fans, of course).

So give the kid a break. You'd feel horrible if he were telling the truth and something happened...wouldn't you?

For G_Vikes1970:

Unfortunately for you, the only thing that bullies and idiots respond to is force. I'm guessing that you're in your mid-teens? That means you're likely in Junior High/High School, right?

You have 3 choices.

1: Take it.
2: Tell.
3: Fight back.

I can't tell you which one to take. The "Right" choice (According to society) is to tell.

But, you mentioned that some of these idiots are your, "Friends". BS!!!! Friends don't do crap like that, regardless of Team affiliation. I have plenty of Packer fan friends, and I have yet to pummel or otherwise physically torture/abuse any of them...and believe me, I could...but that just isn't the way it's done. Dump those dorks. Your "Friends" wouldn't do that to you...ever...under ANY circumstances.

I'd recommend that you NOT fight back. If they're going this far already, who knows how far it would escalate. I'd hate to see you wind up seriously hurt.

No matter what you do or say to them, understand this. They are morons. When they wake up tomorrow, they will still be morons. Nothing you can do or say to them could be any worse than the fate they have in store as morons.

Chin up. Victory will be that much sweeter after this type of adversity.

Caine

FeartheFreak
01-14-2005, 07:56 AM
I have to agree that the story sounds like a load of crap to me. Not even adult Eagles fans light a person's hair on fire. Half of the crap you mentioned wouldn't happen in high school, if it did you would be in some trouble for doing half of the stuff mentioned.

Nice try though. :rabbit:

tarkenton10
01-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Well, Philly girl I have had friends go to a game in Philly and they were threatened by gangs of thugs in THE STADIUM and out. They had beer thrown on them Harrassed and generally treated like sh*t. Philly fans are THE WORST in the league bar none. In America you should be able to go into an opponents stadium without fearing for your life. And you can say it is only a few fans but you would be wrong - remember banning alcohol because the anal fans could not control themselves after they get liquored up. So it sounds about right for a philly fan and their behaior, they are animals!! :rabbit:

Caine
01-14-2005, 08:39 AM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

I have to agree that the story sounds like a load of crap to me. Not even adult Eagles fans light a person's hair on fire. Half of the crap you mentioned wouldn't happen in high school, if it did you would be in some trouble for doing half of the stuff mentioned.

Nice try though. :rabbit:

Is it nice in your crystal palace?

If you believe what you just wrote, you're obviously out of touch.

Caine

Drinkin At The Lincoln
01-14-2005, 09:30 AM
You know, I read about that happening.

I wrote it down, and then I read it.

I believe everything I read.

Del Rio
01-14-2005, 09:41 AM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"G_Vikes1970" wrote:

GO F-ING VIKINGS

Seriously
It's getting old if you dont like what you are reading go back to the Eagle den or whatever it is you call it. You feel some need to police what people say here so you can set people straight. You may be a nice fan but apparently there are some people out there that aren't and since you aren't at his school I really have no idea wtf you feel you need to even get involved in his thread.

Because it really isn't living up to that standard you have been preaching about good football talk. You have no idea if he is right or wrong. But assume away.

There isn't a war going on in the world either because I am not there to verify it.

Del Rio
01-14-2005, 09:44 AM
And dude I hate to tell you this but those guys aren't your friends.

Next person that does anything remotely close to what you are saying beat their ass. I'm serious. Stand up for yourself there is only so much one can take. You may lose and it might hurt for a while but it will feel so much better.

You gotta stand up for yourself man. If you exhaust all your other options of course.

ultravikingfan
01-14-2005, 10:19 AM
I remember hearing about the games against the Redskins. If there were any cars in the lots with a Maryland license plate, the windows were smashed in. Real intelligent?

FeartheFreak
01-14-2005, 10:25 AM

Caine

Caine, I live around the Philly area, have all my life. Crap like this would be on the news. Other stuff that is tamer than this has been on the news.
It's bs, pure and simple. If you actually believe it, you're more gullible than I thought.

Viking fans are hardly a target for Eagles fans. NFC East fans are more at risk than anyone. Who cares about the Vikings? Not us. Not really much to get hyped about, an 8-8 team.

Burley81
01-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Speaking of school, im in school right now in the computer lab :( .

And i live in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba the military base. You see alot of different fans down here, Chargers, Vikings, Raiders, etc. The one eagles fan i met is a :bootyshake: Well peace

cajunvike
01-14-2005, 10:50 AM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

Caine, I live around the Philly area, have all my life. Crap like this would be on the news. Other stuff that is tamer than this has been on the news.
It's bs, pure and simple. If you actually believe it, you're more gullible than I thought.

Viking fans are hardly a target for Eagles fans. NFC East fans are more at risk than anyone. Who cares about the Vikings? Not us. Not really much to get hyped about, an 8-8 team.

At least you admit that opposing fans are at risk in your prior post...chances are that the situation is somewhat worse than you characterize it...after awhile, stereotypes of fans of particular teams are reinforced enough that it is no longer BS...in the case of rowdy Philly fans, I am afraid that it is largely the case. You are in denial...but the good news is that help is available...maybe Dr. Phil could bring you onto his show and help you with those denial issues. :bootyshake:

whackthepack
01-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Philly Girl & fear the weak, you both need to get a life! Who are you to call the kid a liar! Unless you go to his school you have no idea, and I suggest you stop giving the kid crap!

I have known Philly fans that were good people, and I have known Philly fans who were dinks (and that putting it nicely)!

But unless you have walked the halls of his school you have no idea!

ps. to both of you, Philly fans are known as the meanest fans in the country, horror stories of visting fan attending games in Philly are common. You got that reputation for a reason if you want to admit it or not!

Caine
01-14-2005, 11:06 AM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

Hey, Sport, the only way it would make the news would be if he TOLD...which he alleges not to have done. How else would it get out? You think the dorks doing the assinine stuff are going to self-report?

Gullible? I don't think so. If you knew me (And this isn't related to the "You don't know me" whine that is so common today) you'd know better...but you don't so I can't hold that against you.

Things like this happen every day...somewhere. Many times they go unreported. The victim doesn't tell for fear of retaliation, or in the hope that it will all just go away. And todays kids - with their lack of a moral compass and a basic sense of right-versus-wrong...and absolutely NO FEAR of "Consequences"...will do things that I never DREAMED of doing when I was a kid (Columbine?? Ring a bell??).

The truth is, you don't know this kid...and neither do I. But I know enough about kids in general to know that writing off his statement carte blanche is both insensitive and foolish. After all, what if he's telling the truth? What if you're WRONG?!?!? What then, are you going to go to his house and apologize to him and his family because you're an insensitive ass with your head lodged firmly between your butt cheeks?

If I'm wrong...no harm done. No one suffers, no one gets hurt. It's a win-win situation.

If you are...

Caine

FeartheFreak
01-14-2005, 12:53 PM
How else would it get out? You think the dorks doing the assinine stuff are going to self-report?

There are these people at this place called school and they are called teachers. Gee, can they report it? Yes, Beevis, they can.

Gullible? I don't think so.

I do. :bootyshake:

The truth is, you don't know this kid...and neither do I. But I know enough about kids in general to know that writing off his statement carte blanche is both insensitive and foolish. After all, what if he's telling the truth?

:cry: :-({|=

You really are that gullible. Let's see, people talking about how bad Eagles fans are and surprise, someone comes in with outlandish story of how he/she got this and that done to them. True or convenient since everyone is talking about how bad we are?

What if you're WRONG?!?!? What then, are you going to go to his house and apologize to him and his family because you're an insensitive butt with your head lodged firmly between your butt cheeks?

I'm going to congratulate the kid on spinning such a good story, it's obviously got you fooled. If it was true, why come here? Why not try and get help so it won't happen again? Why come here at all? Why come to a silly messageboard, why not go to your parents or someone?

Give me a break. :lol:

If you are...

Means nothing to me.

But unless you have walked the halls of his school you have no idea!

Well let's have Junior here tell us what school he does go to and then I may be able to answer that exact question.

At least you admit that opposing fans are at risk in your prior post

You are if you act disrespectful towards them. Otherwise, you are left alone. If you try to go out of your way, then yeah, you are going to have problems.

after awhile, stereotypes of fans of particular teams are reinforced enough that it is no longer BS...in the case of rowdy Philly fans, I am afraid that it is largely the case. You are in denial...but the good news is that help is available...maybe Dr. Phil could bring you onto his show and help you with those denial issues

:blah5: Yes, well, that was very interesting. You all hear stories from this person and that person. You don't know it to be true. I've been to games for just about every sport we have. We love our teams, we are passionate towards them. Eagles fans are rough, I know that. Normally, they will leave you alone if you don't do anything to them. Out of all the sports teams, they are probably the worst but they aren't as bad as you claim them to be.

The one eagles fan i met is a :bootyshake:

Is a good bootyshaker???

cajunvike
01-14-2005, 01:14 PM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

after awhile, stereotypes of fans of particular teams are reinforced enough that it is no longer BS...in the case of rowdy Philly fans, I am afraid that it is largely the case. You are in denial...but the good news is that help is available...maybe Dr. Phil could bring you onto his show and help you with those denial issues

:blah5: Yes, well, that was very interesting. You all hear stories from this person and that person. You don't know it to be true. I've been to games for just about every sport we have. We love our teams, we are passionate towards them. Eagles fans are rough, I know that. Normally, they will leave you alone if you don't do anything to them. Out of all the sports teams, they are probably the worst but they aren't as bad as you claim them to be.

I don't claim anything...I just said that sometimes stereotypes are come by honestly...in the case of the stereotypical Iggles fan, it seems that this is the case...the only way to change that is for the good, non-rowdy Iggles fans to curtail the bad behavior of the rowdy Iggles fans...most other teams' fans do that as a matter of course...you seem to just laugh it off as "boys will be boys" type of behavior...that attitude only gives the Philly fans that are rude and crass license to continue their bad behavior...further cementing the negative stereotype that your fans carry with them. The solution is in your court...whatcha gonna do wit it?

FeartheFreak
01-14-2005, 01:31 PM
I just said that sometimes stereotypes are come by honestly

How would you know this to be true in this case? Have you been to a game?

the only way to change that is for the good, non-rowdy Iggles fans to curtail the bad behavior of the rowdy Iggles fans

I don't know, didn't Philly Girl give you proof of that? The new jail at the Linc isn't even used anymore. If we were as rowdy as you think we are, wouldn't it be filled with all those bad Eagles fans?

most other teams' fans do that as a matter of course...you seem to just laugh it off as "boys will be boys"

Sorry, I don't find this little story posted here to be true, I really don't.

The solution is in your court...whatcha gonna do wit it?

It's not in my court, I know what they are like and I know how to act around them. I personally think that the Eagles fans have mellowed out a bit. You act cool to them and you will get the same in return.

cajunvike
01-14-2005, 01:35 PM
I guess that we will see on Sunday how the Iggles fans act...I guess then the ball is in ALL of youse guys' court (or should I say, stadium)!

Remember, ANY bad behavior during the game by your fans only reinforces the negative stereotypes and makes you look like a fool!

wv__viking__fan
01-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Sounds to me like you might just get this kind of treatment all the time. Stand up for yourself. No one else will.

G_Vikes1970
01-14-2005, 02:11 PM
i am 16 years old, and this is 100% true, i wouldnt make something up like this. eagles fans may not believe it, but this story is completely true

Caine
01-14-2005, 02:13 PM
FeartheFreak:

I won't bother quoteing you entirely. Your answers weren't worth the added space.

I will simply say this:

You summed up your entire post with this one quote:

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Means nothing to me.

So, tell me Mr. All-Wise All-knowing, since you "Don't care", why are posting here in this thread...again and again. After all, nothing WE say will alter your opinion on this. Why? Because;

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Means nothing to me.

Yet back you come to attempt to pick apart OTHER posts, and OTHER posters...the whole time being "Bulletproof" to our criticism and disdain because...of course;

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Means nothing to me.

Do I believe the kid? Does it matter...really. I believe that things like that happen. I believe that "Teachers" spend more time avoiding those students than actually enforcing the rules in their schools...yessir, I believe that wholeheartedly. I believe that right or wrong, no one should be subjected to taht kind of treatment by anyone because they like a different football team...ever.

But not you. Remember?

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Means nothing to me.

So, since this all means nothing to you, and you mean nothing to us, why not go find another topic to weigh in on.

Doesn't matter, really. You've managed to answer everything by answering nothing. And, honestly, I neither know nor care what more you have to say on this...or any other...topic here. Like you said,

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Means nothing to me.

And you, Asshat, mean nothing to me.

Caine

whackthepack
01-14-2005, 02:15 PM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

I just said that sometimes stereotypes are come by honestly

How would you know this to be true in this case? Have you been to a game?

the only way to change that is for the good, non-rowdy Iggles fans to curtail the bad behavior of the rowdy Iggles fans

I don't know, didn't Philly Girl give you proof of that? The new jail at the Linc isn't even used anymore. If we were as rowdy as you think we are, wouldn't it be filled with all those bad Eagles fans?

most other teams' fans do that as a matter of course...you seem to just laugh it off as "boys will be boys"

Sorry, I don't find this little story posted here to be true, I really don't.

The solution is in your court...whatcha gonna do wit it?

It's not in my court, I know what they are like and I know how to act around them. I personally think that the Eagles fans have mellowed out a bit. You act cool to them and you will get the same in return.

Just because you have a jail in the stdium, tells the tale!

And you are quite the man that you have to call a high school or jr high school kid a liar to make your-self feel good about your fans being jerks, what a tough guy! :roll: :twisted:

I hope the Vikes win just so I can know that you will be crying like a little girl!

Have a good Saturday because Sunday you will be whinning, the real freak (randy Moss) scores to 2 TDs in the Viking Win!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

G_Vikes1970
01-14-2005, 02:18 PM
and! all this stuff either happens in lunch when no aids are looking or in the hall where there is no one. the hair burning thing i might have said to strait forward, my head wasn't up in flames, but a little bit got singged off the side and it smelled terrible.
if i fight back i will be immediately suspended... and i dont want that, it will look terrible on my college application, im going to watch the eagles game this sunday at the one kids house so i will do something there. i will be the only viking fan in a room of at least 20 eagle fans... oh yeah its go time

LETS GO VIKINGS WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

G_Vikes1970
01-14-2005, 02:22 PM
sorry for all the posts but i keep wanted to post and i forget to add an end, here is what happened today

todays thing that happened was supposed to be having cum dumped on my head but that didn't happen. instead a plate of spagetti was thrown at me, i dodged it in great fashion and it hit another eagles fan right in his precious white TO jersey covering it in sauce... now that was great. appologies were made and no more stuff just for being a vikings fan.

i got 50 bucks riding on this game now

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS

FeartheFreak
01-14-2005, 02:33 PM

Caine

Bravo, well done. Does that make you feel better now? I think you should become like a counselor or something for troubled kids. Of course, you might run into problems because you can't tell bs apart from the truth so maybe that's not the way to go for you. Sound like an lame afterschool special or something.

but this story is completely true

What high school?

Just because you have a jail in the stdium, tells the tale

What's a stdium? Is that a Minnesota thing or what?

And you are quite the man that you have to call a high school or jr high school kid a liar to make your-self feel good about your fans being jerks, what a tough guy!

:tongue: I guess you told me then huh?

I hope the Vikes win just so I can know that you will be crying like a little girl!

Hope all you want, it will not happen.

Have a good Saturday because Sunday you will be whinning, the real freak (randy Moss) scores to 2 TDs in the Viking Win!!!!!!!!!

I see your team doing this as it has done all season:

http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/chokevikings-tice.gif

PhillyGirl
01-14-2005, 02:37 PM
"G_Vikes1970" wrote:

sorry for all the posts but i keep wanted to post and i forget to add an end, here is what happened today

todays thing that happened was supposed to be having cum dumped on my head but that didn't happen. instead a plate of spagetti was thrown at me, i dodged it in great fashion and it hit another eagles fan right in his precious white TO jersey covering it in sauce... now that was great. appologies were made and no more stuff just for being a vikings fan.

lol...the more you post, the more unrealistic your stories become.

Caine
01-14-2005, 02:42 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"G_Vikes1970" wrote:

lol...the more you post, the more unrealistic your stories become.

And the more you and Freak post, the more we realize why Eagles fans have such bad reps.

Caine

whackthepack
01-14-2005, 02:42 PM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

Bravo, well done. Does that make you feel better now? I think you should become like a counselor or something for troubled kids. Of course, you might run into problems because you can't tell bs apart from the truth so maybe that's not the way to go for you. Sound like an lame afterschool special or something.

What high school?

And you are quite the man that you have to call a high school or jr high school kid a liar to make your-self feel good about your fans being jerks, what a tough guy!

Fear the geek, You will be crying just like you were last year against Carolina, and the year before that, and the year before that!!!!!!!!!!!!

were you not favored in all those games too!!

By the way, I would love to rip you to shreds (I have done it to more than a few trolls like you), but I am on probation for ripping little punks like you apart! Unless you are OK webby with me taking it to this guy! If you are not, then I will keep being nice!

Nightgaunt
01-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Lol, the more you post PhillyGirl the more retarded you look, and i wonder why that messageboard you have said you so called run has like 3 hits a day. :bootyshake:

Del Rio
01-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Philly girl is nothing more then a self centered troll.

Her attempts at dry sarcasm tell the tale.

In fact I count 2 Philly posters that are actually not here to troll the rest are and frankly they suck at it.

FeartheFreak
01-14-2005, 02:57 PM
And the more you and Freak post, the more we realize why Eagles fans have such bad reps.

Caine

And the less and less I care.....go figure. We'll move on to play the Falcons and you'll just have to back to ice fishing or whatever it is you do up there in Minnesota.

You will be crying just like you were last year against Carolina, and the year before that, and the year before that!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great, that's the title game, not the divisional playoff. After we win on Sunday, then I will worry.

but I am on probation for ripping little punks like you apart!

What, internet probation? Are you serious? :D :D :D

Del Rio
01-14-2005, 02:59 PM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

And the less and less I care.....go figure. We'll move on to play the Falcons and you'll just have to back to ice fishing or whatever it is you do up there in Minnesota.

You will be crying just like you were last year against Carolina, and the year before that, and the year before that!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great, that's the title game, not the divisional playoff. After we win on Sunday, then I will worry.

If you dont care then get your sorry a$$ of the Vikings sight.

whackthepack
01-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Del Rio get them I can not webby has warned me twice if I do I am banned, kill them!

FeartheFreak
01-14-2005, 03:03 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

If you dont care then get your sorry a$$ of the Vikings sight.But this is good comedy, seeing you guys get all riled up....;)

Ltrey33
01-14-2005, 03:12 PM
I hate eagles fans! they're all a bunch of a**holes! I went to the monday nighter, got harrassed terribly, and i was also at a state conference in pittsburgh where we went to Heinz field for dinner, and the whole time we were there the people from the Philly area were chanting E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles, inside the steeler stadium! they're a bunch of classless idiots. I hope the Vikles stomp there faces in. Heres to Vikes fans that live near Philly! SKOL!

vikes09
01-14-2005, 03:52 PM
uhmmmm ive been to eagles games( my dads a huge eagles fans) and they treated the other fans, it was against the cowboys, horribly. they chanted them but i didnt care and thats not so bad. they threw beer bottles and cups down on us and they were dropping stuff on us now thats disrespectful. my dad was about to go ron artest on them, it was so gay. i HATE eagles fans so i dont care what u say ive seen it all and i dont need further evidence.

i know theres good eaglesfans but not many.

go vikings.

Webby
01-14-2005, 04:03 PM
No whack, just modify the way you rip them...that is all. Can't call them muthaF&*&*&* etc. :) Its best when you insult them and they don't know its happening.

cajunvike
01-14-2005, 04:14 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

No whack, just modify the way you rip them...that is all. Can't call them muthaF&*&*&* etc. :) Its best when you insult them and they don't know its happening.

And contrary to popular opinion, it is not that hard to rip them without cursing!!! Take a shot at it, whack!!!

cajunvike
01-14-2005, 04:18 PM
"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

What high school?

One word: WEAK!!!

Caine
01-14-2005, 04:35 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

Caine

What high school?

One word: WEAK!!!

Just about everything FeatherFreak has posted has been weak...but I've been bored so I've played along.

It never ceases to amaze me how someone can post in circles and consider themselves clever. I have yet to see a "point" to anything he's posted. He simply denies everything WE post without offering up contradictory evidence.

So, yeah, "Weak" pretty much covers it.

Caine

PhillyGirl
01-14-2005, 05:44 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

I hate eagles fans! they're all a bunch of a**holes! I went to the monday nighter, got harrassed terribly, and i was also at a state conference in pittsburgh where we went to Heinz field for dinner, and the whole time we were there the people from the Philly area were chanting E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles, inside the steeler stadium! they're a bunch of classless idiots. I hope the Vikles stomp there faces in. Heres to Vikes fans that live near Philly! SKOL!

LOL...Eagles fans are BAD fans because they were chanting the Eagles cheer inside an opposing teams' stadium? LMFAO. Last I checked, the fact that a) there were so many Eagles fans there and b) that they were so vocal doing the team cheer leads me to think that they are GREAT fans for doing so.

What world do you LIVE in?

NC_VIKING
01-14-2005, 05:54 PM
You have got alot to learn. They didden't have a jail in the VET for nothing. One of my friend (that is a pats fan) went to a pats eagles game about 4 or five years ago at the vet and wore a drew bledsoe jersey(big mistake in philly) when the game was over his whole back was covered in hockers and then went to the parking lot to leave and all 4 tires were flat on his van. this is the kind of fans they are.

PhillyGirl
01-14-2005, 05:57 PM
I have a lot to learn?

Honey, I'm a LIFETIME season ticket holder. I think you're the one with a lot to learn.

cajunvike
01-14-2005, 06:42 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

I have a lot to learn?

Honey, I'm a LIFETIME season ticket holder. I think you're the one with a lot to learn.

PhilMe Girl...I guess that alone qualifies you for MENSA, huh!! There are only two ways that you could be a LIFETIME season ticket holder: (1) You won the birth lottery (and had family that already had the tickets long before you came along), which only makes you lucky (not good) or (2) there were so many season tickets available when you were born that it was cheap enough that your parents could afford to buy them (which is a reflection of how pathetic the franchise has been over the years).

EITHER way, you are not qualified to pontificate on everything here because you are a LIFETIME season ticket holder...Your know-it-all attitude does not make you a genius, only a big mouthed lout shouting from her ivory tower. Get off your high horse and quit trying to make yourself out to be an expert on football...truth of the matter is that none of us here knows near enough to make accurate predictions on what is going to happen on Sunday...if we did, we would be coaching or working somewhere in an NFL organization. Lose the pompous attitude and you might get a better response from the fans here...that is if you really want to talk football...however, if you are here just to TROLL, then continue on...your decision will be reflected by the content contained within the next few posts, I'm sure.

eastcoastvikes
01-14-2005, 06:55 PM
All I know is that Philly fans in my experience can be quite obnoxious, I don't know the truth of the original story, however I can speak to things I know to be true.
1. On the Monday night game against Minnesota ABC scanned the crowd pregame and I saw at least one person in a purple shirt being doused in Alcohol.
2. That same day at a college in Pennsylvania wearing my Moss jersey around campus I had been threatened by Eagles fans asking me if I thought that was such a good idea.

I am not saying that this is typical of Eagles fans, just saying don't discount everything that is said.

PhillyGirl
01-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Someone tells me that I have a lot to learn, yet I'm the pompous one.

Nice. lol

Grassdog61
01-14-2005, 07:53 PM
What an entertaining thread - really sheds some light on the character of the Philly fan base. Hey Eagles fans (this means you Freak and PhillyGirl in particular), think of it this way; when the Vikes beat you on Sunday it will save you the distinction of being the only team to lose 4 straight NFC Championship games. Why is it that the other NFC east teams have had infinitely more success than you have (e.g. the Cowboys, Redskins and Giants). Could this be the reason why your fan base act like a bunch of ass-clowns? Just wondering.

Caine
01-14-2005, 08:14 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

LOL...Eagles fans are BAD fans because they were chanting the Eagles cheer inside an opposing teams' stadium? LMFAO. Last I checked, the fact that a) there were so many Eagles fans there and b) that they were so vocal doing the team cheer leads me to think that they are GREAT fans for doing so.

What world do you LIVE in?

In this particular instance, I must side with Phillygirl (Don't get to used to that, I doubt it will happen often). Any time a team can draw enough of their own fans to an opponents stadium to overturn the "Home Field" advantage, that's a major plus for that team. And, it's a tribute to the fans of that team.

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

I have a lot to learn?

On this one, again, I must strongly disagree with PhillyGirl.

Having a ticket to park your fanny in a seat inside the Stadium is no more a statement of credentials than is being a "Sports Writer"...and this is proven by how very wrong most of them are, week in and week out.

It DOES mean that you are a dedicated fan of your team, and THAT I can respect. But as for granting some sort of mystical depth of insight and knowledge of Football...not hardly.

I typically find that the view from my couch is better. I see the plays better, I get the replays, and I'm treated to the occassional worthwhile insight. Plus, the beer is cheaper, the food is better, and the bathroom lines are shorter.

I do enjoy the games in person - and go at every opportunity - but I would gladly weigh my "Football Knowledge and Insight" against any season ticket holder.

As a final note to Philly Girl, let me say that I don't believe ALL Eagles fans are rude or obnoxious. I believe that those are probably the minority...just as every team has a group of "Tard Fans" who give the rest of us a bad name.

Of course, some of the posts here by FeatherFreak (Intentional misspelling) haven't done your cause much good...but neither are we completely faultless.

I anticipate a great game Sunday. Truth be told, I'm so keyed up for this game that everything else has taken a back seat. And, of course, I sincerely hope we win and you get sent home early (At least you won't have far to go).

So, there it is. The "Olive Branch of Peace". My fair and rational assessment of our fans, and what I look forward to. Do with it as you will.

Caine

NC_VIKING
01-14-2005, 08:28 PM
sweetheart i don't think you can name 10 people on the eagles roster.

NC_VIKING
01-14-2005, 08:29 PM
by the way i'm from PA

Drinkin At The Lincoln
01-14-2005, 09:24 PM
"Grassdog61" wrote:

What an entertaining thread - really sheds some light on the character of the Philly fan base. Hey Eagles fans (this means you Freak and PhillyGirl in particular), think of it this way; when the Vikes beat you on Sunday it will save you the distinction of being the only team to lose 4 straight NFC Championship games. Why is it that the other NFC east teams have had infinitely more success than you have (e.g. the Cowboys, Redskins and Giants). Could this be the reason why your fan base act like a bunch of butt-clowns? Just wondering.
1) Sunday's game is a Divisional Playoff, not the NFC Championship.

2) The Eagles will not lose.

go vikes
01-14-2005, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE="Drinkin1. They still will lose
2. They will lose

Drinkin At The Lincoln
01-14-2005, 10:35 PM
"go vikes" wrote:

[QUOTE="Drinkin1. They still will lose
2. They will lose
Tough time with the quote button, friend?

It's Ok... I remember my first time on the internet too.

G_Vikes1970
01-14-2005, 10:42 PM
drinkin at the lincoln (or however you spell that whore house), how old are you, you look 13 years old in that picture, drinking at the whore house is illegal until your 21.

Drinkin At The Lincoln
01-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I've had season tickets for more then 13 years.

And what's with your 'anal sex' fixation? You throwing down smack to a lady, and all you can think about is pounding, or getting pounded in the ass?

I fear for your pets.

ultravikingfan
01-14-2005, 11:13 PM
"G_Vikes1970" wrote:

philly girl how many butt rapings did it take from eagles fans to make you think how you do..... they obviously butt sexed you until they turned you into another zombie who doesnt admit to anything that is an acctallity in life... butt sexed by savage eagles fans to mental retardation

You G, your gonna get in trouble for stuff like this. I know you are fairly new at posting, but this is on the extreme side. I am not trying to play forum "cop" or mod here, but I do not want this kinda stuff to be on this site. Viking fans are known for their intelligence, dedication, and faith to their team. There are ways to be a bit more witty when addressing fans of our opponent. Odds are this will be locked soon.

Caine
01-14-2005, 11:22 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"G_Vikes1970" wrote:

philly girl how many butt rapings did it take from eagles fans to make you think how you do..... they obviously butt sexed you until they turned you into another zombie who doesnt admit to anything that is an acctallity in life... butt sexed by savage eagles fans to mental retardation

You G, your gonna get in trouble for stuff like this. I know you are fairly new at posting, but this is on the extreme side. I am not trying to play forum "cop" or mod here, but I do not want this kinda stuff to be on this site. Viking fans are known for their intelligence, dedication, and faith to their team. There are ways to be a bit more witty when addressing fans of our opponent. Odds are this will be locked soon.

Absolutely true.

Caine
01-14-2005, 11:24 PM
"Drinkin' At The Lincoln" wrote:

I've had season tickets for more then 13 years.

And what's with your 'anal sex' fixation? You throwing down smack to a lady, and all you can think about is pounding, or getting pounded in the butt?

I fear for your pets.

I apologize for our overzealous fan, Drinkin' - and to you as well, PhillyGirl. That was both rude and uncalled for, and the majority of us do not think - or post - in that fashion.

Hopefully we can continue our friendly debate in a much more civil manner from here on out.

Caine

PS: We're STILL going to whip you Sunday :P

Drinkin At The Lincoln
01-14-2005, 11:28 PM
No need to apologize. I'm sure some teams have fans that act unruly and cast a negative shadow on the true populous of fans, who are probably intelligent, passionate, and decent people just like yourself.

I don't base my opinion of a large number of certain people by the actions of a few numbskulls. http://eagles.hosttown.com/html/emoticons/whistling.gif

cajunvike
01-15-2005, 12:23 AM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

Someone tells me that I have a lot to learn, yet I'm the pompous one.

Nice. lol

The poster who told you that may be pompous too...but I haven't seen enough of that poster's posts yet to form an opinion yet. At any rate, arrogance does not play well here...I know from experience.