PDA

View Full Version : Rice has sprained PCL - (Barrian hurting, too)

COJOMAY
09-15-2008, 04:51 PM
http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1927

Wide receiver Sidney Rice said he has been diagnosed with a sprained PCL in his right knee. He said he is getting treatment twice a day and hopes to play Sunday against Carolina.

“It could have been much worse,” Rice said. “I’m glad it’s only a sprain.”

Rice suffered the injury going for a jump ball in the second quarter. He put a sleeve on his knee and returned to the game. He said he played about 10-15 plays after the injury. He had an MRI on Monday....

He’s not the only receiver hurting. Bernard Berrian had a noticeable limp as he walked out of the locker room...

Vikes_King
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
He’s not the only receiver hurting. Bernard Berrian had a noticeable limp as he walked out of the locker room. Berrian is battling a toe injury and it is clearly bothering him. He did not talk to reporters as he left Monday.

Maybe he shouldn't step on his own foot

Purple Floyd
09-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Damn, I cringed when he went down. Hopefully he doesn't end up one of those guys with potential that can't stay healthy.

He has been banged up more than I would like to see for someone we are counting on for the future.

jargomcfargo
09-15-2008, 05:20 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

gol 'darnit, I cringed when he went down. Hopefully he doesn't end up one of those guys with potential that can't stay healthy.

He has been banged up more than I would like to see for someone we are counting on for the future.

Happened right in front of you, didn't it? That was not a graceful fall. I guess that explains why he didn't run hard or get away from the defender the rest of the game.

Formo
09-15-2008, 05:25 PM
I didn't even notice him getting hurt at the game yesterday.
Just found out now.

Hopefully he can heal up.
I don't want him to rush it and end up like Moss was with a messed up hammy for an entire season..

Peterson08
09-15-2008, 05:26 PM
WOW.cant get open when healthy, now they hurt. wut can they do now at half speed. could get ugly

V4L
09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
No wonder T-jack had no where to throw the ball

Both of our starting WR's were on one leg

Allison and Wade seemed to be getting open

CCthebest
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:

He’s not the only receiver hurting. Bernard Berrian had a noticeable limp as he walked out of the locker room. Berrian is battling a toe injury and it is clearly bothering him. He did not talk to reporters as he left Monday.

Maybe he shouldn't step on his own foot

LOL beat me to it.

Didnt we have a receiver 2 years ago with a sprained PCL and it took a month to heal?