PDA

View Full Version : Reminder for All

Webby
09-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Just a reminder that while I think the entire Vikings nation is on the same page on QB/Coach, etc, and that should limit scrums, remember that venting all you like is fine....but please continue to be respectful of others by limiting personal attacks.
Helps us a lot, thanks.

baumy300
09-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh yeah, well who says I should listen to you, jerk off?

;)

Just kidding.

Yeah, it is very frustrating. It isn't frustrating because we are losing, but it is frustrating because we have so much talent on the field. We are top 5 in the NFL talent wise. No doubt about it.

I've been behaving on here pretty good. If I can, the rest of you should be able to as well.

That being said - Fire Childress
;D

Webby
09-14-2008, 04:30 PM
"baumy300" wrote:

;)

Just kidding.

Yeah, it is very frustrating. It isn't frustrating because we are losing, but it is frustrating because we have so much talent on the field. We are top 5 in the NFL talent wise. No doubt about it.

I've been behaving on here pretty good. If I can, the rest of you should be able to as well.

;D

Be sure to look for our new sister site this week around that issue.
:)
Thanks Baumy, and all.
It helps if we can be pissed together rather than be eating each other's throats.

marshallvike
09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
"Webby" wrote:

"baumy300" wrote:

;)

Just kidding.

;D

Be sure to look for our new sister site this week around that issue.
:)

Thanks Baumy, and all.
It helps if we can be pissed together rather than be eating each other's throats.

sister site?

HoosierVike
09-14-2008, 05:15 PM
firechildress.com just like firetice.com and about everyother known coach has one

Webby
09-14-2008, 05:24 PM
"HoosierVike" wrote:

firechildress.com just like firetice.com and about everyother known coach has one

no.
close, but no.