PDA

View Full Version : Patriots

blackstarz18
01-12-2005, 03:47 PM
ok... seeing as how i know u all hate the packers and eagle. wat do u think about the patriots? (hahaha del rio!) :king: :rr:

Del Rio
01-12-2005, 03:48 PM
You rebel.

I personally think the Patriots have a very good shot. At the AFC the superbowl will depend on who goes if its anyone but us you will be favored.

cajunvike
01-12-2005, 03:50 PM
I especially hate the Patsies...as well as ALL teams from the Boston area!!! Most of the people (not all) are nothing but arrogant, pompous jerks who think that they know everything about sports and that no one else's opinion is worth anything! Just my own personal experience, but if you are from that area and you happen to fall in the minority (i.e., not arrogant, pompous or a know-it-all, then welcome aboard).

blackstarz18
01-12-2005, 03:54 PM
i'm a pat fan. :P but i'm from ny state and don't think i'm arrogant... or at least hope i'm not. :D haha i love the boston red sox!! i got to see one of their games at fenway while i was there. (didn't pay attention to the game much tho) hehe sorry. that's a bit off topic

cajunvike
01-12-2005, 04:08 PM
"blackstarz18" wrote:

i'm a pat fan. :P but i'm from ny state and don't think i'm arrogant... or at least hope i'm not. :D haha i love the boston red sox!! i got to see one of their games at fenway while i was there. (didn't pay attention to the game much tho) hehe sorry. that's a bit off topic

You should duke it out with scorptile (our resident Colts fan)...he is ripe for some smack talk...just look for his posts! As far as being a Sox fan, just think...20 more to catch up to the Yankees...of course, by then, they will have 30 more WS titles...LOL

blackstarz18
01-12-2005, 04:13 PM
ok i will. o shut up! :P :rr: it's a start isn't it?

sdvikefan
01-12-2005, 04:15 PM
I like the Patriots because of Bill Belichick. The guy is a genius...he has thought of some of the most squirrely things ever seen.

blackstarz18
01-12-2005, 04:26 PM
but they work... that'll all that counts. hehehe

kramer9guy
01-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Do not like the patriots. Do not like the colts. So I don't really care who wins Sunday. I guess it's all a matter of who I would like to see get beat by the Steelers the following weekend...

OK, actually I can't stand the patriots. So I guess I'll be rooting for the colts Sunday but come the following weekend, I'll be rooting for the Steelers.

Potus2028
01-12-2005, 04:40 PM
nah.. id like to see another team in the superbowl... personally id rather have the colts (i picked them to go all the way), if they dont choke for another two games.. haha

:king:

snowinapril
01-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Colts are scarey like us. You never know how many points they will score.

You can look at most teams and pretty much say if we score this many points, we win. But that is not true with the VIkes and Colts.

As far as the Pats, have to route against them. I like the so called parity, if the win, you can throw that cliche out the window atleast for 6 months. HA ha Ha.

Odin VAVikefan
01-12-2005, 05:01 PM
I think you gotta respect the Pats... They get it done and they do it in team fashion... However, I personally like underdogs and I've enjoyed the zany unpredictability of the last 10 or so years of league parity. I've grown a little tired (particularly during the first half of the season) of hearing about the Patriots as being the NEXT UNBEATABLE DYNASTY (TM), so I have to favor the Steelers as being the most deserving team to win the Super Bowl (of course I'm rooting for the Vikes!). Don't get me wrong though, I think the Pats are a great group of team players with excellent coaching from Bill. They've earned their rings, no doubt.

VKG4LFE
01-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Kramer, I love the picture of your kid!! It's pretty sad that you put that 2nd outfit on him though!! At least HE knows what's up!!!

blackstarz18
01-13-2005, 02:44 PM
aaaaw the baby is so cute!! heheh but back to the issue... i think that until the major players of the patriots get drafted they will have a team that can go all out :D but that's just my idea

shorebird
01-13-2005, 07:34 PM
I think the Pats are the best team in the NFL, a complete team in the sense they have no real 'stars like Moss, TO, or McNabb. They win with great consistancy and coaching, which go hand in hand. They have a qb who's like a machine with perfect mechanics and great passing accuracy, almost always hitting his recievers in stride and on the numbers.

The AFC Championship is being played Sunday after the Eagles whip the Vikings.

Bdubya
01-13-2005, 07:38 PM
If the Vikes can't get the Lombardi trophy this year, I hope the Pats get a hold of it. The Patriots are just a great football team, great offense, great defense, great coaching. Can't knock them for being great. Plus it doesn't hurt that Brady is a U of M guy.

cajunvike
01-13-2005, 11:27 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

ultravikingfan
01-13-2005, 11:42 PM
"Bdubya" wrote:

If the Vikes can't get the Lombardi trophy this year, I hope the Pats get a hold of it. The Patriots are just a great football team, great offense, great defense, great coaching. Can't knock them for being great. Plus it doesn't hurt that Brady is a U of M guy.

If, and only if the Vikes do not get it I would like to see Cowher get it.

cajunvike
01-14-2005, 12:04 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

shorebird
01-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Hard to believe that the Pats are even better than last year but they are, with a more experianced qb who now has Corey Dillon to hand off too. They're getting a little advantage leaving the tarp off the field until game day also, if the field is wet it slows down the Colts defense which is built on speed.

JDogg926
01-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Colts, Vikings superbowl, that was my preseason pick. Although, I have the Colts winning.

Personnally, I hate the Patriots, but I respect them, because they're a damn good team. If Manning can get past the Pats, the Colts will go to the superbowl. That's been the one monkey on his back.