PDA

View Full Version : Mike Greenburg Superbowl Pick

V4L
09-03-2008, 02:53 PM
I was just watching ESPN with Mike and Mike

Mike Golic predicts the Cowgirls to win the bowl

Mike Greenburg has the Vikes

He says the girls division is just too stacked and they could miss the playoffs if they don't play well

And he says the Vikes will definitley win the division and will play the Jags and win

Any thoughts?

tb04512
09-03-2008, 02:55 PM
lol i just saw this and called my buddy to tell him... im hoping this is the case!!!

V4L
09-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Yah it was rad to get some good attention

Personally I would like to fly under the radar though

This just really gets my hopes up with a few big analists picking us as super bowl favs

This was also kind of weird cuz they neither even had the Pats in the bowl.. I still think they are the favorites in the AFC

BloodyHorns82
09-03-2008, 02:58 PM
"V4L" wrote:

I was just watching ESPN with Mike and Mike

Mike Golic predicts the Cowgirls to win the bowl

Mike Greenburg has the Vikes

He says the girls division is just too stacked and they could miss the playoffs if they don't play well

And he says the Vikes will definitley win the division and will play the Jags and win

Any thoughts?

I think the Lions are going to surprise a few people this year...I doubt they'll take the division but damn they've looked good in the pre-season (for what that's worth).
I mean one of these years they have to turn the corner.
I expect them to come out the gate fast, and probably take the lead in the division...I doubt they'll hold it past week 7 though.

In summary I don't think the Vikings are in any position to be labeled as a lock.

VikingMike
09-03-2008, 03:00 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Yah it was rad to get some good attention

Personally I would like to fly under the radar though

This just really gets my hopes up with a few big analists picking us as super bowl favs

This was also kind of weird cuz they neither even had the Pats in the bowl.. I still think they are the favorites in the AFC

Me too...much rather go in hungry, prove everyone wrong and win it all.

Purple Floyd
09-03-2008, 03:04 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Any thoughts?

Yes, Mike and Mike know as much about who is going to win the SB as the chair I am sitting on.

Dallas is going to implode by week 6 as T HO goes off of the deep end.

V4L
09-03-2008, 03:06 PM
I agree with all except Uffda

They will choke in the playoffs

Hopefully its to the Vikes in the NFC championship

jmcdon00
09-03-2008, 03:06 PM
They are an 8-8 team until the prove otherwise. The stadium would probably have a lot of Jags fans since the super bowl is in Tampa, fl. Also this team has very little playoff experience so I doubt they can run the table in there first trip, they are in the 3rd year of a 5 year plan to get to the superbowl IMHO(not saying they can't it's just not likely).
The Jags and Vikes seem very similar to me, but the jags are a couple years further in their development. If the Jags go to the super bowl and the vikings don't I think it will be a good sign for the vikings future.

SharperImage
09-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah i saw this to. I believe the vikes will be good. but ill save superbowl predictions for next year. i say we lose in NFC Championship

Suick
09-04-2008, 08:06 AM
For God sakes, Tampa Bay won a Super Bowl, anything is possibe in the NFL now

PurpleTide
09-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Hey, lets really go out on a limb here. The Vikings and Bills in the big game.... Hey somebody has to win. :-X

MaxVike
09-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Vikes have more fans than the Jags.
It's quite obvious they will win.
Finally, a reporter with some intellect.