PDA

View Full Version : Tarvaris Jackson hopes to play on injured knee

singersp
09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Vikings QB Jackson hopes to play on injured knee (http://www.kentucky.com/903/story/494176.html)

Posted on Mon, Sep. 01, 2008

By JON KRAWCZYNSKI
AP Sports Writer

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. --Before Tarvaris Jackson could prove that he is ready to lead the Minnesota Vikings, he had to show that he can stay healthy for an entire season....

COJOMAY
09-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Gads, this was an old article. He's talking about the third pre-season game..."Just two games into the preseason..."

VikingsTw
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Not a good article its dated today but talks about what was happening a week or two ago. I thought he was going to indicate that the knee is bothering him for the Packer game. Sounds like a negative spin but has some solid facts. All in all not the best job by Jon Krawczynski.

singersp
09-01-2008, 04:51 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Gads, this was an old article. He's talking about the third pre-season game..."Just two games into the preseason..."

"VikingsTw" wrote:

Not a good article its dated today but talks about what was happening a week or two ago. I thought he was going to indicate that the knee is bothering him for the Packer game. Sounds like a negative spin but has some solid facts. All in all not the best job by Jon Krawczynski.

Hell, I should have read it 1st. Being it was dated today, I assumed he was talking about the Packers game.

Since it is talking about past history, it belonged in the other "Tarvaris Hurt" thread.