PDA

View Full Version : Question on Tjack rumor, hopefully a false alarm.

farvathevikinglover
08-22-2008, 08:38 PM
I was reading an article on cbssportsline and a guy made a comment not long ago about breaking news involving tarvaris jackson and a 17 year old girl. I don't mean to maybe be starting a false alarm, but this would be horrible for the team if it were true and I have to make sure.

NodakPaul
08-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I have checked all of the news and rumor sites and see nothing.
I doubt it is anything other than some 12 year old kid making himself feel important with stupid rumors.

farvathevikinglover
08-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Alright, good. If that's all it was, which it seems like, I played right into what he wanted me to do, but I had to make sure.

PurplePowerPunch
08-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Floop that kid Dude. He was probably a Packer Fan. Little JERK!

COJOMAY
08-22-2008, 09:30 PM
I checked CBS Sportsline and can't find anything there. Also, if there was something to it, PFT would have it up and there's nothing there either. Sounds like you just read a comment in their blog section.

farvathevikinglover
08-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah that's all it was but I couldn't find anything anywhere else either so I didn't really give it a whole lot of credit. But I also wanted to make sure, but I don't know a whole lot of good rumor sites or anything so I thought I'd ask the people here who can get more information. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time by starting a false alarm.

singersp
08-22-2008, 09:44 PM
You've been Munsoned!