PDA

View Full Version : Fan Forum...

ultravikingfan
01-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I posted this in another thread but wanted to make it a topic:
I am going to take a step in the right direction here; Viking faithful and others. I am not going to post or reply to any posts about Moss's buttocks, the media hype over it, or discussing whether or not it was classless. I have posted my opinions on this topic in other forums, and like shock said, lets move on. Lets give props to our other players, discuss our stategy for the Iggles game, hell lets talk smack. :argue: The fan forum has turned into nothing but bantering back and forth about this incident and which media guys suck (they all do).

So, lets be the intelligent fans that we are and lets talk some football here!!!

http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl141e_lower.jpg

TheAnimal93
01-10-2005, 10:36 PM
im with ya. i think randy is pretty regular by now. and now i hear terrell davis backing up on his confidence on the vikes.(listening/watching nfl total access) suddenly we are all this big dangerous team. HELLO!!!!
so ultra, whats your take?

TheAnimal93
01-10-2005, 10:44 PM
hey ultra i thought shock was locking up all those threads anyway?

ultravikingfan
01-10-2005, 10:45 PM
The Eagles are now one-dimensional now without TO. We need to be able to cause turnovers and then score. We had problems with that Sunday. Also, have to contain McNabb.

I am liking the vibe here! Everyone is not doubting us. Cris Carter (The Man) has picked us for the upset!!!

ultravikingfan
01-10-2005, 10:46 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

hey ultra i thought shock was locking up all those threads anyway?

All new threads I believe. But the old threads are still going.

TheAnimal93
01-10-2005, 10:51 PM
cc is da man. i dont see what the big hype is about an upset. we should have beat the eagles in week two. it was one of those games where daunte carried the team but like tice also said today his back just gave out before the end of the game. that definitely has truth in it. eliminate the mistakes this time around. twice the vikes had the ball on the one and came away with 3 stinking points. remain calm and stick it to em.

ultravikingfan
01-10-2005, 11:10 PM
I am glad this guy won't be playing:
http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl1c40_lower.jpg

TheAnimal93
01-10-2005, 11:14 PM
youre a cruel man. funny but cruel. you got any davenport pics? no, never mind!!!!
lmao