PDA

View Full Version : 20 Questions Interviews



BadlandsVikings
08-20-2008, 06:18 PM
I will be doing the last interview that I have tomarrow.
I am looking for feed back if they should be kept to twice a week or once a week.
Should the the questions stay the same, and should they be kept going during the season or should they be an offseason thing?

mnvikes61
08-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Do I have to resend mine in or do you still have it Badlands?

Prophet
08-20-2008, 06:21 PM
I would like to see them continue, enjoy reading about members.

cogitans
08-20-2008, 06:25 PM
I think once a week would be sufficient. It could go on all year, it only depends on the workload of you, and if you can keep finding posters to portray.

I would think that question 10 (what do you do with your spare time) and 14 (hobbies) are too, similar. Maybe we could come up with something else. I don't care too much if people say prayers before the game either, and the answers to that are boring.

Other than that I enjoy the threads, and I read all of them, even if I don't post in all.

BadlandsVikings
08-20-2008, 07:07 PM
"mnvikes61" wrote:


Do I have to resend mine in or do you still have it Badlands?


Send it to me again

Jilly
08-20-2008, 07:38 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


I would like to see them continue, enjoy reading about members.


I agree! Keep them coming. Its interesting to read about other members.

Marrdro
08-21-2008, 11:37 AM
It probably is a bit of a pain for ya BLV but they are one of the highlights of the site.

To tell the truth, I referenced back to them getting ready for the Ravens game so I would know everyones first name instead of just thier screen name.
;D

BloodyHorns82
08-21-2008, 11:43 AM
I voted for "Twice a week" but should have voted for once a week because I think when the site gets cluddered with these things you start to mix up people.


I love them though.
They are usually a great little read and it is always nice to get to know the fellow posters a little bit better.

BadlandsVikings
08-21-2008, 03:49 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


It probably is a bit of a pain for ya BLV but they are one of the highlights of the site.

To tell the truth, I referenced back to them getting ready for the Ravens game so I would know everyones first name instead of just thier screen name.

;D


I am tired of doing them, and if anybody is interested in taking over I'd happy.

The question template needs to be redone before this is started again, and if it's moved to one day a week what day should it be?

marstc09
08-22-2008, 11:06 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


It probably is a bit of a pain for ya BLV but they are one of the highlights of the site.

To tell the truth, I referenced back to them getting ready for the Ravens game so I would know everyones first name instead of just thier screen name.

;D


I am tired of doing them, and if anybody is interested in taking over I'd happy.

The question template needs to be redone before this is started again, and if it's moved to one day a week what day should it be?




I will do them. It can't be that hard. Just copy and paste. I think once a week is good. Maybe Monday.

BadlandsVikings
08-25-2008, 06:29 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


It probably is a bit of a pain for ya BLV but they are one of the highlights of the site.

To tell the truth, I referenced back to them getting ready for the Ravens game so I would know everyones first name instead of just thier screen name.

;D


I am tired of doing them, and if anybody is interested in taking over I'd happy.

The question template needs to be redone before this is started again, and if it's moved to one day a week what day should it be?




I will do them. It can't be that hard. Just copy and paste. I think once a week is good. Maybe Monday.


The job is yours

gregair13
08-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Totally have to keep this up. I don't read every topic, but if I ever need to insult someones personal life, I know where to look. And it was a great idea from the start. Makes us more of a community when you actually know who you are talking with.

Once a week is enough. Go with Tuesday. As I check over my fantasy teams' wins I can read about someone new.