PDA

View Full Version : Places to Watch my Minnesota Vikings in orange county, california?

APALLDAY28
08-17-2008, 07:27 PM
does anyone know where there is a sports bar that is just for the Vikings in orange county, california? I've been to sports bars but there are not that many if any Vikings fans there. I'm trying to find some place that is just for the Vikings. Thanks

singersp
08-17-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm not from there so I can't tell you & our nice link we once had to sports bars is inoperable.

You could do us a favor though.

Entice those boys over at Orange County Choppers to build a custom Minnesota Vikings bike.

Formo
08-17-2008, 09:15 PM
"singersp" wrote:

I'm not from there so I can't tell you & our nice link we once had to sports bars is inoperable.

Entice those boys over at Orange County Choppers to build a custom Minnesota Vikings bike.

+1

Oh, and APALLDAY28, welcome to PP.O sir!
Make sure you hit up the Free Beer forum and introduce yourself!

marstc09
08-17-2008, 09:25 PM
VIKINGS BARS IN CA

http://min.scout.com/2/11141.html#ca

hav0x
08-17-2008, 11:14 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Wrong Orange County. OCC is in new york.

singersp
08-18-2008, 05:28 AM
"hav0x" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

I did not know that.

Purple Floyd
08-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Maybe a real bike builder like Jesse James or Russell Mitchell in your area can hook you up.

cajunvike
08-18-2008, 01:32 PM
"APALLDAY28" wrote:

does anyone know where there is a sports bar that is just for the Vikings in orange county, california? I've been to sports bars but there are not that many if any Vikings fans there. I'm trying to find some place that is just for the Vikings. Thanks

Track down vikesoto here on PP.O.
He is the Vice President of the So Cal Vikes Fan Club, and should be able to hook you up just fine.

marstc09
08-18-2008, 01:38 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"hav0x" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

I did not know that.

Yup Newburgh, NY.

Purple Floyd
08-18-2008, 01:40 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"hav0x" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

I did not know that.

Hence the snow they test the bikes in on 25% of the episodes.