PDA

View Full Version : The Frist REAL game

Hardball88
08-08-2008, 08:37 AM
I can't wait. GB at their home, and the Vikings ready to show what all the moves and work will bring. Boy am I ready, GB has a good team, and so do we. Both the clubs have a young QB that has to prove their ready to lead their team. We have one thing that GB don't. the Vikings QB has real games under his belt, sure not that he did anything to make me feel he is the next
Tark , or even Gannon, but he sure has a idea what a real game plan set up to stop him is..Their guy, nothing.. Someone is about to be very very confused, Rodgers or me, I'm betting big its not me. HAHAHAHAHA.. Man I can't wait...

IA Vike
08-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Take it easy. I can see you are going to have to take a lot of cold showers between now and the first game.

jmcdon00
08-08-2008, 09:56 AM
"Hardball88" wrote:

I can't wait. GB at their home, and the Vikings ready to show what all the moves and work will bring. Boy am I ready, GB has a good team, and so do we. Both the clubs have a young QB that has to prove their ready to lead their team. We have one thing that GB don't. the Vikings QB has real games under his belt, sure not that he did anything to make me feel he is the next
Tark , or even Gannon, but he sure has a idea what a real game plan set up to stop him is..Their guy, nothing.. Someone is about to be very very confused, Rodgers or me, I'm betting big its not me. HAHAHAHAHA.. Man I can't wait...

+1

VikesFan4Life
08-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Yes!
Sept. 8th just can't get here soon enough! ;D

cajunvike
08-08-2008, 10:05 AM
There is a REAL game concerning the life of Bill Frist???

I thought that there was no politics allowed here?
LOL

gagarr
08-08-2008, 11:44 AM
"Hardball88" wrote:

IMO, GB is going to have a rude awakening.
I think Favre seriously made that offense look good.
I'm expecting Rodger and the Pack to have a season like Broncos did after Elway left.
6-10.
Plus, if the Packers really had faith in Rodgers, why did they draft Brohm in the 2nd?

Grant is still a holdout, not that I think he was all that good anyway, thus I don't think they will have a running game.
Thus, most teams will be going straight at Rodgers.

I think the Lions will finish 2nd behind the Vikes in the NFCN.

i_bleed_purple
08-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I thought Grant resigned?

GALLY
08-08-2008, 12:05 PM
He did.
He is back in camp.....

gagarr
08-08-2008, 01:31 PM
"GALLY" wrote:

He did.
He is back in camp.....

Boy... I guess with all the Favre news I wasn't paying attention.

The Packers caved on that one, they didn't need any more drama.
IMO Grant will be a bust.

johnnyfrey12
08-08-2008, 02:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp08/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=3523451
I can't understand how some Packer fans/closet fan sportswriters, think that everything is going to be the same as it was last year.
As though Rodgers is just going to step in and be Favre, as if Favre was a product of the system or something.
I think people just overlook the fact that I have just as many starts in the NFL as Aaron Rodgers.
People forgot how hard it is to play QB in the NFL, and you can't have only 59 passing attempts in the NFL and replace a surefire Hall of Famer.
It just doesn't work like that.
It maddens me how people just overlook the Vikings completely in the divisional race, as if the Packers are such a vastly superior team.
We finished .500 last year, sans all of our key additions this offseason.
Jackson is a year wiser, and a year more experienced, we had arguably the best offseason in the league, all the Packers did was get rid of their best player, and yet people have them going 11-5 and winning the division.
It's insane. >:(

jargomcfargo
08-08-2008, 03:08 PM
It's our turn.

They screwed up and made it much easier for us.

I can't wait.

Our time is at hand.

SKOL VIKES!