PDA

View Full Version : Vikings On The Radio

COJOMAY
08-07-2008, 08:23 PM
I remember last year you used to be able to get all the Viking games on a radio station. Even though they were all supposed to be blacked out, this one had the play by play feed on. Does anyone remember the station.

Mr-holland
08-07-2008, 08:26 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

I remember last year you used to be able to get all the Viking games on a radio station. Even though they were all supposed to be blacked out, this one had the play by play feed on. Does anyone remember the station.

I know there were several stations which featured the Vikings but it mostly were the stations from the opposing team.
Sorry i can't help you, i didn't bookmarked the webpage

COJOMAY
08-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I did bookmark the page that has all the Minnesota, Iowa, ND, and Wisconsin stations. It's at:
http://www.thegamelive.com/footballnfl.html#min
I just couldn't remember the station I listened to last year.

COJOMAY
08-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Just read this on another site...
If you want to listen to the game tonight on your computer go to http://channelsurfing.net./
Scroll down the page and you will find the game listed. I don't think it's blacked out.

Mr-holland
08-08-2008, 05:22 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Just read this on another site...
If you want to listen to the game tonight on your computer go to http://channelsurfing.net./
Scroll down the page and you will find the game listed. I don't think it's blacked out.

Thanks, i'll bookmark it. couldn't hurt to try

cajunvike
08-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Great job, COJO.
I will be listening as well now.

gregair13
08-08-2008, 07:31 PM
i might mute the seahawks guys, because i hate them and they are the worst homers ever, and listen to the rough and sexy voice of paul allen

cajunvike
08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
"gregair13" wrote:

i might mute the seahawks guys, because i hate them and they are the worst homers ever, and listen to the rough and sexy voice of paul allen

*note to self, don't sit too close to gregair if you ever tailgate with him*

Mr-holland
08-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Is it me or arn't you guys able to listen just yet? I think they start broadcasting when the game starts

ragz
08-08-2008, 07:48 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:

Is it me or arn't you guys able to listen just yet? I think they start broadcasting when the game starts

me neither.
i hope you're right

Mr-holland
08-08-2008, 07:51 PM
"ragz" wrote:

"Mr-holland" wrote:

me neither.
i hope you're right

I'm listening to the eagles - Pittsburgh game now so no doubt they'll air the vikings game.

ragz
08-08-2008, 07:53 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:

"ragz" wrote:

"Mr-holland" wrote:

me neither.
i hope you're right

I'm listening to the eagles - Pittsburgh game now so no doubt they'll air the vikings game.

did it not air until gametime?

gregair13
08-08-2008, 07:55 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"gregair13" wrote:

*note to self, don't sit too close to gregair if you ever tailgate with him*

haha. i went over the top there. but we all know that paul allen is one of the best voices in the business

VikesFanInNC
08-08-2008, 08:10 PM
I hate KFAN and KTLK streams online because after the pregame show they get really quite and you can no longer hear them talking. Can't stand it.

ragz
08-08-2008, 08:14 PM
"VikesFanInNC" wrote:

I hate KFAN and KTLK streams online because after the pregame show they get really quite and you can no longer hear them talking. Can't stand it.

it wont let me listen, can you give me a link

VikesFanInNC
08-08-2008, 08:16 PM
http://www.ktlkfm.com/main.html

or if you go to Kfan.com and then click on the Training camp thing, then on that page their is a live feed link.

gregair13
08-08-2008, 08:27 PM
"We are sorry we can no longer provide access to Canada."

well I hate your country too.

kelmino
08-08-2008, 08:31 PM
bah I can't get anything to work, tried the kfan, but it says it is not avail for streaming, then tried the link for KTLK but that
gives me no sound

I do have a subscription to streamtvnow.com but the sound is broken on that site... sigh at least I can see it.
And I can watch it later tonight at 11:30 pm EST on nfl network.

Mr-holland
08-09-2008, 12:37 PM
I noticed they had free sirius radio on nfl.com when a team was in the red-zone. It's not as good as regular radio but at least they arn't discriminating foreigners lol