PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Udeze tribute

Vikes_King
08-04-2008, 09:19 PM
As most of your know, I started a group called "Support and Prayer for Kenechi Udeze" on February 11th, the night it was announced that he was diagnosed with Leukemia.
Well, as I've touched on in other threads, one of my friends is going to try and hook me up with a field pass to training camp, and I hope to briefly talk to some of the defensive linemen and pay a tribute to Udeze.
Only problem so far is idk exactly what I want to do.
I was thinking something like maybe having a sign and having them take a picture.. i have no clue lol.

ideas!??!

gregair13
08-04-2008, 09:24 PM
get a banner signed by all the vikings fans at each home game. that would be pretty cool. from 4 preseason, 16 regular season, and then 3-4 in the playoffs, that would be pretty damn cool to know that eveyone was thinking about him all the way through the season. that would take a lot of work to set up and what not, but something like that would be awesome.

erik5032
08-04-2008, 09:25 PM
"gregair13" wrote:

get a banner signed by all the vikings fans at each home game. that would be pretty cool. from 4 preseason, 16 regular season, and then 3-4 in the playoffs, that would be pretty damn cool to know that eveyone was thinking about him all the way through the season. that would take a lot of work to set up and what not, but something like that would be awesome.

I think he means he is getting a onfield pass during the Training Camp, not actual games.

Vikes_King
08-04-2008, 09:32 PM
"erik5032" wrote:

"gregair13" wrote:

I think he means he is getting a onfield pass during the Training Camp, not actual games.

Yup.

gregair13
08-04-2008, 09:33 PM
i was thinking bigger scale

COJOMAY
08-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I would think Udeze could show up for a photo op at training camp and let him mingle with the players. I'm surprised he hasn't done that yet.

digital420
08-05-2008, 03:12 AM
"gregair13" wrote:

get a banner signed by all the vikings fans at each home game. that would be pretty cool. from 4 preseason, 16 regular season, and then 3-4 in the playoffs, that would be pretty gol 'darnit cool to know that eveyone was thinking about him all the way through the season. that would take a lot of work to set up and what not, but something like that would be awesome.

kewl idea!!

u could have one huge one that travels around the gates at each game that people could randomly sign

singersp
08-05-2008, 04:28 AM
V_K,

I know you are familiar with this sign from training camp as you first walk out of the first tent. Perhaps a similar "We miss you" sign would be nice to honor Udeze that can be signed by both the players & the fans.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/TC_2007/100_0296.jpg

Or a huge & I mean huge group photo of the entire team taken on the the field & then signed by them with a similar "We miss you" caption would be nice.