PDA

View Full Version : Eagles fans now sure they will play in SB

sdvikefan
01-09-2005, 06:46 PM
The thread starts out with yesterday's game but if you go through a couple pages they start on our game.

The Eagles fans have absolutely no respect for us. Maybe we can pull another upset?

http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=13677.0

Viking_Spirit
01-09-2005, 06:54 PM
It's gonna be a hell of a game Sunday. We've got a great shot at beating the Eagles.

bono
01-09-2005, 06:55 PM
I agree, especially since TO is out. Good luck, Vikings!

DoubleDown11
01-09-2005, 06:55 PM
hoping and praying they underestimate and disrespect!

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

The thread starts out with yesterday's game but if you go through a couple pages they start on our game.

The Eagles fans have absolutely no respect for us. Maybe we can pull another upset?

http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=13677.0

Well, pretty much everybody said we had no shot at beating GB today either, so let them underestimate us.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Who really cares what the FANS think? You think the players will underestimate? They are the ones playing the game...not the fans.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 06:58 PM
"bono" wrote:

I agree, especially since TO is out. Good luck, Vikings!

Plus throw in the fact that Phily's starters will not have played for about a month, so they could be very rusty too.

x-ray jeff
01-09-2005, 06:59 PM
We should have beaten the Eagles in the regular season game.
(Culpepper fumble/Owens noncatch)
All the Vikes will need to do is cover Westbrook and the Vikes will win.
GO VIKINGS!!!KILL EAGLES!!!

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:00 PM
"x-ray jeff" wrote:

Right, because the Eagles defense didn't cause the fumble by ripping it out of Culpeppers hands? :lol:

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:00 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

Who really cares what the FANS think? You think the players will underestimate? They are the ones playing the game...not the fans.

Sure looked like GB did today, so maybe just maybe the eagles will too. It is a possibility, no? I mean they were 13-3, actually should have been 15-1 if they played their starters, and we were 8-8. I am sure they are pretty confident, but better not be over confident.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:01 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"x-ray jeff" wrote:

Right, because the Eagles defense didn't cause the fumble by ripping it out of Culpeppers hands? :lol:

Right, Thank you! LOL

Primetime42
01-09-2005, 07:01 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"x-ray jeff" wrote:

Right, because the Eagles defense didn't cause the fumble by ripping it out of Culpeppers hands? :lol:And how are you, PhillyGirl? :lol:

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:02 PM
They're far from overconfident. 3 NFCCG losses in a row keeps them just a bit more humble than a team who hasn't gone through 3 losses like that in a row.

Its a veteran team who has been through FAR too much to take for granted ANY team coming in.

ADubya26
01-09-2005, 07:02 PM
It should be interesting to see how McNabb reacts to Owens being out. I know he has done it 3 years before this, but I think he will be effected differently this time around.

Foreman44
01-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Nice to see you again Philly Girl

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:04 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

It should be interesting to see how McNabb reacts to Owens being out. I know he has done it 3 years before this, but I think he will be effected differently this time around.
So, for 4 years without Owens, McNabb led his team to the playoffs...with a much worse offense than they have now (no Westbrook last year, for example), but he can't handle it now? Come ON. You're reaching.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:04 PM
"Foreman44" wrote:

Nice to see you again Philly Girl
Congrats on your team's victory tonight!

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey philygirl, remember earlier in the year when we were talking about the eagles(I was the one guy on here who was also an eagles fan), and I told you that simenou(sp?) is a liability in the run D and should be moved to the outside? Good thing the eagles listened to me and put trotter in there at MLB huh? Trotter has been huge.

This is great for me, being my 3 favorite teams are (1)Minn, (2)Phily, and (3)Atl. I might actually have a team to root for in the super bowl this year finally.

ADubya26
01-09-2005, 07:07 PM
I really dont know if they can handle it. The defense will come out strong as expected, but Im not sure the offense will have any type of swagger. Im not underestimating the Eagles because they still are the team to beat, but I just dont know how their offense will play because we really havent seen it in 3 weeks or so.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:07 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"ADubya26" wrote:

So, for 4 years without Owens, McNabb led his team to the playoffs...with a much worse offense than they have now (no Westbrook last year, for example), but he can't handle it now? Come ON. You're reaching.

I wouldn't call it reaching. Sure the eagles have a little better offense now, but their D is nowhere near as good as they were back then. They also have the wussiest WR in the league as their #2 WR. It isn't gonna be an easy game for phily at all.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:08 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Hey philygirl, remember earlier in the year when we were talking about the eagles(I was the one guy on here who was also an eagles fan), and I told you that simenou(sp?) is a liability in the run D and should be moved to the outside? Good thing the eagles listened to me and put trotter in there at MLB huh? Trotter has been huge.

This is great for me, being my 3 favorite teams are (1)Minn, (2)Phily, and (3)Atl. I might actually have a team to root for in the super bowl this year finally.
I don't remember, but I'll be the first to be happy to admit to being wrong. I was worried about Trotter's knees (and from what I read in an ESPN Mag interview the other day, I was right to worry...he could barely run in training camp). He's proven me wrong and I'm very happy to admit it! :)

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"ADubya26" wrote:

I wouldn't call it reaching. Sure the eagles have a little better offense now, but their D is nowhere near as good as they were back then. They also have the wussiest WR in the league as their #2 WR. It isn't gonna be an easy game for phily at all.

The Defense is 100 times better than it was last year! Last year there was no Kearse, there were 5 dlinemen on the IR, Simon and Walker were DEAD from having no rotation all year, Dawkins missed most of the season and wasn't close to being at 100%, Emmons was on the IR. We have a really healthy dline now, Kearse, Trotter in the middle, a healthy Dawkins and Lewis, and Brown and Sheppard have become shut down corners.

zzbudzz
01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
yes ,it will be tought to beat the eagles in philly! but we didn't have a chance in h#ll of beating the piss and puke today did we? LOOK OUT EAGLES !

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:12 PM
"zzbudzz" wrote:

yes ,it will be tought to beat the eagles in philly! but we didn't have a chance in h#ll of beating the piss and puke today did we? LOOK OUT EAGLES !
Aw come on...I totally thought the Vikes could/would win today. The Packers are horrendous...especially that secondary and Favre should have retired after 4th and 26.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:15 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"ADubya26" wrote:

The Defense is 100 times better than it was last year! Last year there was no Kearse, there were 5 dlinemen on the IR, Simon and Walker were DEAD from having no rotation all year, Dawkins missed most of the season and wasn't close to being at 100%, Emmons was on the IR. We have a really healthy dline now, Kearse, Trotter in the middle, a healthy Dawkins and Lewis, and Brown and Sheppard have become shut down corners.

OK, I will give you last years D. I was thinking more about the D's in the first 2. Still this eagles D isn't that great. I think we showed that in our monday night showdown, where we dominated them.

This should be a great game IMO and hard for me to watch being I like both teams.

cajunvike
01-09-2005, 07:17 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

They're far from overconfident. 3 NFCCG losses in a row keeps them just a bit more humble than a team who hasn't gone through 3 losses like that in a row.

Its a veteran team who has been through FAR too much to take for granted ANY team coming in.

The Iggles can think whatever they want...the Vikings owe the Iggles for that Week 2 game...the Vikes know that they should have won that game. Payback is a beeyatch!

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:17 PM
The Vikings DOMINATED the Eagles defense this year? What game did you watch? The Eagles allowed the short passes and the underneath stuff on purpose to avoid the bombs to Moss...and it was effective. Its the way Jim Johnson schemes the defense where there is a long threat like Moss.

The Eagles allowed the second fewest (would have been THE fewest if not for playing their 3rd stringers in the last 2 games) points in the entire NFL.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:18 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

The Iggles can think whatever they want...the Vikings owe the Iggles for that Week 2 game...the Vikes know that they should have won that game. Payback is a beeyatch!

LOL...keep telling yourself that. :lol: :lol:

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:18 PM
And even though James thrash sucked, he was still the #1 WR on your team last year ahead of the eagles current #1 and #2 WR's.

I really think we match up pretty well against your offense now, without TO. The one guy I worry about is Westbrook in passing plays. He will give our LB's fits on passing plays. If we can contain his receiving plays and contain mcnabb's rushing, we have a great shot at winning.

One thing we have going, is our D is playing the best it has all year right now and has some confidence.

The eagles have been off for too long, to know how they will come out of the gates. They could be rusty and that would be very dangerous, cause if the vikes get up early, we are extremely tough to be, almost impossible.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:23 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

The Vikings DOMINATED the Eagles defense this year? What game did you watch? The Eagles allowed the short passes and the underneath stuff on purpose to avoid the bombs to Moss...and it was effective. Its the way Jim Johnson schemes the defense where there is a long threat like Moss.

The Eagles allowed the second fewest (would have been THE fewest if not for playing their 3rd stringers in the last 2 games) points in the entire NFL.

If you want me to bring back the stats I can? They had what 150 more yards then the eagles did on offense. Somewhere around 450. That sounds like dominating to me. We did have 11 penalties, most of them being in the redzone.

I like when people try and say that we gave up a bunch of yards on purpose. Sure. So did the vikes this year. It wasn't that our D was dominated all year long, it was designed by our D coordinator. PLEASE! That might work on someone who wasn't an eagles fan, but I follow them enough to know that we can dominate their D.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:23 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

And even though James thrash sucked, he was still the #1 WR on your team last year ahead of the eagles current #1 and #2 WR's.

I really think we match up pretty well against your offense now, without TO. The one guy I worry about is Westbrook in passing plays. He will give our LB's fits on passing plays. If we can contain his receiving plays and contain mcnabb's rushing, we have a great shot at winning.

One thing we have going, is our D is playing the best it has all year right now and has some confidence.

The eagles have been off for too long, to know how they will come out of the gates. They could be rusty and that would be very dangerous, cause if the vikes get up early, we are extremely tough to be, almost impossible.

Greg Lewis is 100 times the WR Thrash EVER was!!!! And the only reason Freddie Mitchell wasn't more of a threat this year is because McNabb was always looking for Owens (kind of like when Moss is healthy and how he's Culpepper's #1 option).

The Vikings D had A good game today. The past 2 months, they've been awful. Don't act like they're "playing" its best right now. You can't tell that from one game against a has-been QB who was missing his starting 2 WRs due to injury.

Also, please stop talking like you are playing the game. Its the Vikes and the Eagles. Not you and me.

sdvikefan
01-09-2005, 07:25 PM
I have to agree with PhillyGirl on the Eagles defense...everybody thought their secondary would suffer with the loss of Taylor and Vincent, but their new corners have done an excellent job.

The Eagles front 4 is also much better than they were before.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:26 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Greg Lewis is 100 times the WR Thrash EVER was!!!! And the only reason Freddie Mitchell wasn't more of a threat this year is because McNabb was always looking for Owens (kind of like when Moss is healthy and how he's Culpepper's #1 option).

The Vikings D had A good game today. The past 2 months, they've been awful. Don't act like they're "playing" its best right now. You can't tell that from one game against a has-been QB who was missing his starting 2 WRs due to injury.

Also, please stop talking like you are playing the game. Its the Vikes and the Eagles. Not you and me.

Sorry but they haven't just played well this one game on D. Try watching our other games before trying to tell me how they played.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:27 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

If you want me to bring back the stats I can? They had what 150 more yards then the eagles did on offense. Somewhere around 450. That sounds like dominating to me. We did have 11 penalties, most of them being in the redzone.

I like when people try and say that we gave up a bunch of yards on purpose. Sure. So did the vikes this year. It wasn't that our D was dominated all year long, it was designed by our D coordinator. PLEASE! That might work on someone who wasn't an eagles fan, but I follow them enough to know that we can dominate their D.

If you don't know that Jim Johnson had a bend but don't break defense, I don't know what to tell you except that you don't know anything about the Eagles defense.

Bottom line....Eagles allowed 16.2 PPG (even with the 2 games at the end of the year with scrubs playing against the opposing starters). Vikings allowed 24.7 PPG.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:29 PM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

I have to agree with PhillyGirl on the Eagles defense...everybody thought their secondary would suffer with the loss of Taylor and Vincent, but their new corners have done an excellent job.

Hey, I can show posts from me on here, before the season started, where I said that the eagles CB's would be just fine and suprise a lot of people. It wasn't like they hadn't played or started for phily. They both had started and played well.

However, the eagles D as a whole, isn't that great IMO. Much better than ours, but we match up well aginst their defense, which we all saw on MNF. Cut down on the stupid mental mistakes, and we can very easily win this game.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:29 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Sorry but they haven't just played well this one game on D. Try watching our other games before trying to tell me how they played.

I watched them play a few games....including vs. Green Bay on Christmas. The Eagles beat Green Bay 47-17 (although 14 of GBs points were scored when the score was 47-3 and the Eagles had every one of their starters on the bench). I wasn't impressed with the defense at all. Soft all over. However, they DID play better today. But one game does not a solid defense make.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:30 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

However, the eagles D as a whole, isn't that great IMO. Much better than ours, but we match up well aginst their defense, which we all saw on MNF. Cut down on the stupid mental mistakes, and we can very easily win this game.

How can you POSSIBLY say that when they allowed the FEWEST points per game in the NFC and the second fewest in the NFL? You're making a fool of yourself with comments like that. Its not that great? STOP it. Seriously.

Mental mistakes? The Eagles defense FORCED that fumble by Culpepper.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

If you don't know that Jim Johnson had a bend but don't break defense, I don't know what to tell you except that you don't know anything about the Eagles defense.

Bottom line....Eagles allowed 16.2 PPG (even with the 2 games at the end of the year with scrubs playing against the opposing starters). Vikings allowed 24.7 PPG.

I didn't say he didn't have a bend but don't break D. But I don't care if you are running a prevent D all game long. If you give up 450 yards on D, you have been dominated, period! We stopped oursleves on many of our redzone drives with stupid penalties.

And I could care less what the eagles D allowed for points this year, I am talking about the vikes vs them and we dominated their D, period. How many other teams did the eagles give up 450 yards to this year???

sdvikefan
01-09-2005, 07:32 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"sdvikefan" wrote:

Hey, I can show posts from me on here, before the season started, where I said that the eagles CB's would be just fine and suprise a lot of people. It wasn't like they hadn't played or started for phily. They both had started and played well.

We do match up well but the area that concerns me is the trenches. In the 3rd quarter today our line was not doing well at protecting Daunte even when the Packers were only rushing 4 guys. The Eagles d-line is better than the Packers, we have got to do a better job on pass protection in this game because we will be throwing a lot.

I wish Sauce was healthy. Then we'd have a better running game.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:34 PM
double post

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:34 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

How can you POSSIBLY say that when they allowed the FEWEST points per game in the NFC and the second fewest in the NFL? You're making a fool of yourself with comments like that. Its not that great? STOP it. Seriously.

Mental mistakes? The Eagles defense FORCED that fumble by Culpepper.

Lets see 11 penalites, 6 while in the redzone, those are fixable mental mistakes that you guys didn't force.

Again, I don't care how many points you guys gave up this year. Fact is, when you allow a team to get in the redzone on every possession almost, good offenses like ours will take advantage of that, provided they cut down on the mental mistakes.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:35 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

Dude, the RAVENS had almost 400 yards on the Eagles but scored 10 points. BOLLER had almost 300 yards passing...lmfao.

10 points.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Phily's bend but don't break D gave up 319 yards a game and your gonna tell me that when they give up 450, that isn't being dominated? 130 more yards than they usually give up. Please!

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:43 PM
LOL...you're kidding right? Oh geez. Hopeless. You're hopeless. Another Vikings fan tells you you're wrong and you still won't listen. lol

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

LOL...you're kidding right? Oh geez. Hopeless. You're hopeless. Another Vikings fan tells you you're wrong and you still won't listen. lol

Don't think I noticed any viking fan say we didn't dominate them in the first meeting. If you can find one that said that please do.

I never have said the eagles suck, the eagles D sucks or anything bad about the egales. All I said was that we dominated them in the first meeting and we did. I don't get what is wrong with that, when it is true? We flat out stopped ourselves on half our drives with stupid penalties.

Hey if you are happy letting a team like us get into the redzone on every possession, then you get what you deserve, when we take advantage of that next week and win. That is all I have to say. Maybe againts a team like the ravens, you can let them move the ball, but against a great offense like ours, you just aren't gonna win. Maybe that is why the egales always lose in the NFC championship game.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:50 PM
And greg lewis is 100 times better than thrash ever was???? Please. That about says it all about your bias towards them. Seriously, why then was thrash the #1 WR ahead of all the WR's on the eagles team? Why did he then lead the eagles WR's for what 2 or 3 years?

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:52 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

And greg lewis is 100 times better than thrash ever was???? Please. That about says it all about your bias towards them. Seriously, why then was thrash the #1 WR ahead of all the WR's on the eagles team? Why did he then lead the eagles WR's for what 2 or 3 years?
Lewis was a rookie when Thrash was here. There is a reason he was signed long term this past offseason. :roll:

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:54 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Lewis was a rookie when Thrash was here. There is a reason he was signed long term this past offseason. :roll:

So lewis the the #3 WR and he is better than thrash, the #1 on last years team??? Come on! I am not trying to say thrash was awesome or a big loss, but seriously he would be nice to have now without TO. And he sure as hell would start over lewis and Todd mynailsarepinkston.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:55 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

Still waiting for the post where a viking fan said we didn't dominate in week 2.

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:57 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

So lewis the the #3 WR and he is better than thrash, the #1 on last years team??? Come on! I am not trying to say thrash was awesome or a big loss, but seriously he would be nice to have now without TO. And he sure as hell would start over lewis and Todd mynailsarepinkston.

And even the announcers during the eagles game said that "who would have thought the eagles would be missing thrash at this time".

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:57 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Thrash would NOT start over Lewis if he were here this year! What are you TALKING about? Lewis was signed to a 6 year deal as they are planning on making him the #2 behind Owens next year and keeping Freddie in the slot....unless Pinkston shows some balls sometime in the next month and the Freddie might be gone and Lewis moves to the slot. Lewis is as fast as Pinkston, stronger and can play both outside and in the slot.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Oh you mean the same announcers who suck off Favre all game long, even when he has 4 picks?

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 07:58 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

Oh you mean the same announcers who suck off Favre all game long, even when he has 4 picks?

Nice answer

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 08:00 PM
am I wrong?

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 08:02 PM
"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Thrash would NOT start over Lewis if he were here this year! What are you TALKING about? Lewis was signed to a 6 year deal as they are planning on making him the #2 behind Owens next year and keeping Freddie in the slot....unless Pinkston shows some balls sometime in the next month and the Freddie might be gone and Lewis moves to the slot. Lewis is as fast as Pinkston, stronger and can play both outside and in the slot.

Alright sorry, you are right and I am wrong. You are always right and everyone is always wrong. I see how you are. I can't argue with someone who is trying to say greg lewis is actually a good WR.

I am done now. Good luck with that bend but don't break D next week and that stud group of WR's.

x-ray jeff
01-09-2005, 08:02 PM
uh yeah,whatever.
There won't be ANY catches by Owens Sunday,questionable or not.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
"x-ray jeff" wrote:

uh yeah,whatever.

There won't be ANY catches by Owens Sunday,questionable or not.

and what does that have to do with anything? We're all pretty much aware of that factoid. :roll:

sdvikefan
01-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Well either way Westbrook is a better receiver than either Thrash or Lewis, lol.

It seems obvious to me he will be the key player for the Philly offense this Sunday. The guy doesn't get nearly enough credit outside of Eagles fans for what he does for that offense, with TO constantly in the spotlight. But I think the only more versatile back in the league is LaDainian Tomlinson.

Ltrey33
01-09-2005, 08:11 PM
We beat them the first time. More than 100 yards more....15 minutes more TOP. The only reason we lost was a fumble on the goal line and a shatty blown call by the refs on TO's touchdown. I was at that game, the vikes beat em up and down the field. They got em sunday....no doubt

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

We beat them the first time. More than 100 yards more....15 minutes more TOP. The only reason we lost was a fumble on the goal line and a shatty blown call by the refs on TO's touchdown. I was at that game, the vikes beat em up and down the field. They got em sunday....no doubt

The Eagles defnese ripped the ball out of Culpepper's hands. The Eagles won. Stop already.

Richie_the_K
01-09-2005, 09:01 PM
I wonder if Tice is gonna do the Eagles chant again in his post game press conference next week after the Eagles make it to their 4th straight NFC Championship.

vikes09
01-09-2005, 09:16 PM
i doubt the e-gals r going 2 make it since we r underdogs and the 14td TO. wont be there. well see how u fare.
oh yeah, if u havent seen it yet now would be a good time.........
http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 09:24 PM
"vikes09" wrote:

i doubt the e-gals r going 2 make it since we r underdogs and the 14td TO. wont be there. well see how u fare.
oh yeah, if u havent seen it yet now would be a good time.........
http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index
You

Are

Eagles

lets not type we're in preschool, thanks.

CT Viking Man
01-09-2005, 09:45 PM
How cares?!!!!! It was a regular season game and while I know the Vikings played well they did not get the W. That is meaningless a this point. Let the Eagles fans think that...they have to prove that and without playing a meaningful game with a meaningful team in over a month I wouldn't be too sure about it.

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 10:08 PM
"CT Viking Man" wrote:

How cares?!!!!! It was a regular season game and while I know the Vikings played well they did not get the W. That is meaningless a this point. Let the Eagles fans think that...they have to prove that and without playing a meaningful game with a meaningful team in over a month I wouldn't be too sure about it.
Psst...the fans don't play the game. :roll:

cajunvike
01-09-2005, 10:20 PM
"Richie_the_K" wrote:

I wonder if Tice is gonna do the Eagles chant again in his post game press conference next week after the Eagles make it to their 4th straight NFC Championship.

Does the K stand for Kotite...or is is Kotex?

PhillyGirl
01-09-2005, 10:36 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Does the K stand for Kotite...or is is Kotex?
Is there a difference? :lol: :|

cajunvike
01-10-2005, 12:20 AM
I suppose not...LOL

PhillyGirl
01-10-2005, 07:25 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

I suppose not...LOL
I think his name is filtered on all Eagles fansite message boards. Its a curse word in this city. :|

Del Rio
01-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Well I just want to see Pinkston in action I heard he is really dangerous over the middle or actually when a defender is even near him.

Should be fun to watch him dominate like a true warrior.

Richie_the_K
01-10-2005, 11:29 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Well I just want to see Pinkston in action I heard he is really dangerous over the middle or actually when a defender is even near him.

Pinkston's eyes going across the middle.... :shock:

ultravikingfan
01-10-2005, 11:41 PM
"Richie_the_K" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

Pinkston's eyes going across the middle.... :shock:

Alligator arms!

mikey418
01-12-2005, 01:16 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Well you won't see Pinkston going over the middle much, if at all. :sunny: