PDA

View Full Version : For What its worth...

JWalkRulz84
01-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Congratulations guys. Enjoy this victory. Its very simple, you guys came to play, we didnt. You guys absolutely dominated us in every aspect of the game and just wanted it more. For the first time all season the Vikings showed heart and showed a great amount of it.

So, for all you Viking fans, Im officially here to eat crow. I didnt expect any type of loss and fully expected to be in Atlanta next Saturday night.

Good Luck in Philadelphia.

Caine
01-09-2005, 07:45 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Congratulations guys. Enjoy this victory. Its very simple, you guys came to play, we didnt. You guys absolutely dominated us in every aspect of the game and just wanted it more. For the first time all season the Vikings showed heart and showed a great amount of it.

So, for all you Viking fans, Im officially here to eat crow. I didnt expect any type of loss and fully expected to be in Atlanta next Saturday night.

Thanks JWalk, real nice post.

FYI, I've eaten plenty of crow this season....hot sauce kills the taste.

Caine

triedandtruevikesfan
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Thanks JWalk!!!

Webby
01-09-2005, 07:49 PM
You da man, Jwalk.

ultravikingfan
01-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Your a class act! :salute:

Storm
01-09-2005, 07:51 PM
That was classy, respect.

cajunvike
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

I am firing up the grill for you now, JWalk! Get your fork and knife ready to chow down on the tough, stringy black bird! Your guys fought valiantly, but the Vikings just wanted it a little more. Come back and see us soon...you have turned into a very respectful Packer poster!

Cul2Moss84
Yes, the rest of the packers fans can learn from you, thanks

PhxFan
01-09-2005, 07:52 PM
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/lynx/prplpleased.gif Thanks!! This will help http://www.shuttleshopper.com/tab2.gif

ItalianStallion
01-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Yah JWallk, no doubt it is appreciated.

Bdubya
01-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Takes guts to say. Good man.

DoubleDown11
01-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Jwalk you make it very difficult to determine who is the better Packer fan, you or Los.....

TheAnimal93
01-09-2005, 08:00 PM
"Cul2Moss84" wrote:

Yes, the rest of the packers fans can learn from you, thanks

concur, there jwalk. sorry about your boy too.

shockzilla
01-09-2005, 09:31 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Thanks for coming back and taking your medicine. You're all right in my book (and I suspect quite a few other Vikings fans' books too). Thanks for the good luck wish too.

ItalianStallion
01-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Los is probably getting drunk tonight. Give him some time to recover. :)

PDXPackfan
01-09-2005, 09:49 PM
"Bdubya" wrote:

Takes guts to say. .

That doesnt take guts to say... we were outplayed, it was pretty obvious..coupled with the fact Favre and the boys had a bad game at the wrong time.. :blackeye: