PDA

View Full Version : congratulations

Packerguy
01-09-2005, 07:37 PM
i guess I saw this coming. YOU guys did it too us good today. NO excuses. OUtplayed and maybe out motivated.

MY job now is too root against u but I hate the eagles too.

IM a dejected packer fan.

u got the last laugh as i feared

Caine
01-09-2005, 07:41 PM
No laughing here...just damn glad we finally beat ya. I was glued to my seat until the final tick off the clock.

Nice of you to post...class act on your part.

Caine

bono
01-09-2005, 07:42 PM
It's good to see another Packer Backer in here after a horrible Packer loss, giving props to the Vikings. I'm not going to lie and say it was a fun game because it wasn't. We played horrible!!! Period!!!
I hear ya, i'm no fan of the Eagles, either (still can't get over that 4th-26 shot heard 'round the world).

SacredStar
01-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Congrats Vikings fans, like I said, never lose faith, Believe!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!

Congrats.

WBLVikeBabe
WOW!!!!! is all I have to say they really stepped up, the defense looked awesome oh my goodness we finally won!!!! In your faces Packers players and fans, in your face media, we did it!!!!! Skol Vikings we won the game Skol Vikings you honored your name!!!! woo hoooooo
Can ya tell I'm pumped up, finally I can smile and finally I can cry with joy instead of sadness.

muchluv4smoot
"Packerguy" wrote:

i guess I saw this coming. YOU guys did it too us good today. NO excuses. OUtplayed and maybe out motivated.

MY job now is too root against u but I hate the eagles too.

IM a dejected packer fan.

u got the last laugh as i feared

Well, it is nice to see there are some classy pack fans out there.

We can't be happy with one win though. If we go out and lose next week, all this win would mean is a worse draft pick and Tice won't get fired.

Tice needs to get it inot his teams head that winning one game is nothing to celebrate over. We can beat phily, so we need to forget about this win right away and focus on them.

ultravikingfan
01-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys! You guys are alright in my book!