PDA

View Full Version : T-Jack Vists PP.O!!

SharperImage
07-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Well i am tjacks friend on myspace. and i saw this under his pictures.. and this is the background for my computer and i know someone from this site made it. heres his myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=122876705

http://a905.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_a989fae4f5398647420efce449d2b158.jpg

BloodyHorns82
07-29-2008, 04:55 PM
I noticed that too a few months ago on his myspace.
I think Josdin00 made that pic.

dcboardr41
07-29-2008, 05:01 PM
yeah i used to have that as my background, and Bloody is right i believe josdin did make it

Purple Floyd
07-29-2008, 05:14 PM
I found this part interesting:

That Nigga Quinn Swaggeriffic wants you to join their mob in Mobsters, a Mafia-style combat game played on MySpace.

Start out as a petty thief and work your way up to become a Mob Don!

Join That Nigga Quinn Swaggeriffic's Mob!

I have to admit I am disappointed he would leave this on his site. It doesn't mesh well with the pictures of him and his son.

Mr-holland
07-29-2008, 05:16 PM
I don't think he joins the site. I think he got it from someone else...

dcboardr41
07-29-2008, 05:16 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:

you dont have to join it to look at it

Mr-holland
07-29-2008, 05:19 PM
"dcboardr41" wrote:

"Mr-holland" wrote:

you dont have to join it to look at it

my bad, bad interpretation

tb04512
07-29-2008, 05:28 PM
if you are reading this Tjack, and if you have xbox live.. i may be willing to sell my gamertag to you...
Its
TarvarisJackson

otherwise add me a a friend lol ;D

dcboardr41
07-29-2008, 05:40 PM
tjack also plays on GLB LOL

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=27008

i_bleed_purple
07-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Jos! Should have copyrighted it.
I'm sure he's got some cash you could sue for... lol

Mr-holland
07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
"dcboardr41" wrote:

I have TJ on my team also, only he plays under his pseudonym Beerdrinking Alcoholic

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=651235

dcboardr41
07-29-2008, 05:51 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:

"dcboardr41" wrote:

I have TJ on my team also, only he plays under his pseudonym Beerdrinking Alcoholic

waaaaaaaaaaait thats not your team thats MY team lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Prophet
07-29-2008, 05:58 PM
I heard his mom frequently visits the site.

Mr-holland
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
"dcboardr41" wrote:

"Mr-holland" wrote:

"dcboardr41" wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaait thats not your team thats MY team lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damnit and i'm not even drunk!! ;D

I meant i'm his agent 8)

VikingsTw
07-29-2008, 06:42 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

That Nigga Quinn Swaggeriffic wants you to join their mob in Mobsters, a Mafia-style combat game played on MySpace.

I have to admit I am disappointed he would leave this on his site. It doesn't mesh well with the pictures of him and his son.

I don't know that this has anything to do with Tarvaris's actual character. When I look at the word nigga I see it as a true nigga, which could be anyone, black white or brown. I'm white as a snow flake but I've had black friends call me "nigga" another word for "dude". As for the game itself sounds just like another video game that we have all played.

I do believe though that his love for his son is unquestionable provided the pictures. I know there are many NFL players with no such passion for their children. I take it that Tarvaris is single and no longer with the mother but yet his son is his life. I definitly think this shows the type of passion Tarvaris possesses and throughout the evolution of his carear it will catupolt him as a football player. I think Tarvaris has True Passion with Drive that motivates him and what I really like is the general hobby of "creating" which is exactly what humans are biological programed to do. When he does create it brings great happiness which in turn adds to his personal Drive. Lets all hope he plans on "Creating" a Super Bowl in Minnesota along with the rest of franchise.

Purple Floyd
07-29-2008, 06:57 PM
"VikingsTw" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

I don't know that this has anything to do with Tarvaris's actual character. When I look at the word nigga I see it as a true nigga, which could be anyone, black white or brown. I'm white as a snow flake but I've had black friends call me "nigga" another word for "dude". As for the game itself sounds just like another video game that we have all played.

I do believe though that his love for his son is unquestionable provided the pictures. I know there are many NFL players with no such passion for their children. I take it that Tarvaris is single and no longer with the mother but yet his son is his life. I definitly think this shows the type of passion Tarvaris possesses and throughout the evolution of his carear it will catupolt him as a football player. I think Tarvaris has True Passion with Drive that motivates him and what I really like is the general hobby of "creating" which is exactly what humans are biological programed to do. When he does create it brings great happiness which in turn adds to his personal Drive. Lets all hope he plans on "Creating" a Super Bowl in Minnesota along with the rest of franchise.

Did they let you return the favor?

And I said nothing about his character. It just seems odd to me that he is displaying his devotion to his child on the page while allowing others to advertise a mob oriented game with names such as the one I quoted. If those two things go hand in hand for you we may just have been raised differently.

Now, if JDB or some other white QB had allowed the "N" word on their site, there would be hell to pay.

i_bleed_purple
07-29-2008, 07:03 PM
also realize how many posts he has there, and they aren't even all shown.
there's no way he can screen all of them, he probably doesn't even read them all.
Also, really, who cares?
He's what, 23?
let the guy be a young man.
Its like when there were pictures up of Matt Leinart drinking and partying with hot girls, who gives a shit?
As long as he's not doing anything illegal, and it stays controlled and he doesn't do anything stupid, who cares really?
besides, his kid can't be older than 3, he's not going to be looking at daddy's myspace page anytime soon anyway, and if he did, he has no clue waht "nigga" means anyway.

Mr-holland
07-29-2008, 07:06 PM
He's 25

Who has a link to his facebook? i want to add him but can't find him

singersp
07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

I heard his mom frequently visits the site.

I know she does. She's my friend on MySpace.

Everyone knows if you find a celeb on MySpace, it's the real deal.

dcboardr41
07-29-2008, 07:38 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

im sure he checks his comments all the time, he probably gets a shitload daily. Its not like he has that on his profile, someone left it as a comment, its not a big deal what so ever

BloodyHorns82
07-29-2008, 07:38 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:

He's 25

Who has a link to his facebook image? i want to add him but can't find him

It's Myspace not facebook.
PM me if your still interested...too lazy to look it up at the moment.

The game he is playing is a knock off of Mob Wars which is played by many (including myself) on Facebook.
What TJack received was an invite to play the game.
As stated above, how can he possibly screen that much chaos...especially during training camp when I'd like to think he is focusing on more important things like becoming a decent QB.
The person who invited him using that kind of language is the person who should be receiving criticism if there is any to be had.

VikingsTw
07-29-2008, 07:39 PM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"VikingsTw" wrote:

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Did they let you return the favor?

And I said nothing about his character. It just seems odd to me that he is displaying his devotion to his child on the page while allowing others to advertise a mob oriented game with names such as the one I quoted. If those two things go hand in hand for you we may just have been raised differently.

Now, if JDB or some other white QB had allowed the "N" word on their site, there would be hell to pay.

No I never tried it but I know its been done, it all depends on the friendship between the individuals and mental makeup.

There might be hell to pay but I can also tell you it will never happen.

I don't think it would hurt for Tarvaris to correct that portion of the page but untill then I see past creating a problem where there is none.

digital420
07-30-2008, 04:49 AM
"dcboardr41" wrote:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1348
check out the team.. i wonder if their real..

DiGiTaL

singersp
07-30-2008, 05:09 AM
T-Jack Vists PP.O!!

Which one of the several Tarvaris Jackson's on MySpace visited here or is he just in love with MySpace so much he created several accounts for himself.

BloodyHorns82
07-30-2008, 08:37 AM
"singersp" wrote:

T-Jack Vists PP.O!!

Which one of the several Tarvaris Jackson's on MySpace visited here or is he just in love with MySpace so much he created several accounts for himself.

One of them is actually him.
It is full of his personal pictures.
I love how his entire page is COVERED with pictures of him and his son, and when you page through his photo albums its more of him playing football but mostly with his son...there is like one picture of this daughter throughout the mix.
You'd think he'd toss his daughter some love wouldn't you?

Prophet
07-30-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm not positive, but it looks like one of his friends is the ballboy.
I wonder if he posts here.

Caine
07-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Myspace is such a great way to meet people...you know.
Everyone there is so open and honest.
I encourage my daughters to meet people there so that they can expand their social circles.
It's just comforting to know that with the overwhelming honesty of the people there, that you don't have to worry about what you're letting yourself in for....

:o

Caine

Purple Floyd
07-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Heck yeah, I am already trying to make Nigga Quinn Swaggeriffic the best internet buddy for my son and daughter. What a great country ;D

VikingMike
07-30-2008, 09:51 AM
"Caine" wrote:

I encourage my daughters to meet people there so that they can expand their social circles.
It's just comforting to know that with the overwhelming honesty of the people there, that you don't have to worry about what you're letting yourself in for....

Caine

I love sarcasm, especially when it is used in such a demonstrative and effective manner.
:) I too encourage my daughters to post half-naked pictures of themselves on myspace and facebook...as a matter of fact, I opened my own accounts, put a picture of a hot guy (Prophet) on my profiles, and became their friends so I could watch what they were up to. Then my wife blew my cover by loudly accusing me of looking for girls on myspace! ::) Trying to explain my reasons for doing so was a useless task.

dcboardr41
07-30-2008, 09:52 AM
"digital420" wrote:

"dcboardr41" wrote:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1348
check out the team.. i wonder if their real..

DiGiTaL

nope, this is the real team lol
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4650

dcboardr41
07-30-2008, 09:53 AM
ps. i hate myspace, its full of a shitload of fake people and others who go ADD ME ADD ME. Annoying as shit

Purple Floyd
07-30-2008, 09:54 AM
"VikingMike" wrote:

"Caine" wrote:

Caine

I love sarcasm, especially when it is used in such a demonstrative and effective manner.
:) I too encourage my daughters to post half-naked pictures of themselves on myspace and facebook...as a matter of fact, I opened my own accounts, put a picture of a hot guy (Prophet) on my profiles, and became their friends so I could watch what they were up to. Then my wife blew my cover by loudly accusing me of looking for girls on myspace! ::) Trying to explain my reasons for doing so was a useless task.

I suppose it became even more uncomfortable when you found Prophets picture on your wifes myspace page.

Marrdro
07-31-2008, 08:28 PM
This thread was a letdown.

By the way, on faceboook (or whatever it is a bunch of us joined) I have had 4 TJ's add me to thier lists and all 4 sent me stuff about how excited they are to be QB'ing the team this year.

Maybe there is multiple TJ's running around out there.
Might explain his play in a few games last year.
;D
;D
;D

Purple Floyd
07-31-2008, 09:12 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

By the way, on faceboook (or whatever it is a bunch of us joined) I have had 4 TJ's add me to thier lists and all 4 sent me stuff about how excited they are to be QB'ing the team this year.

Maybe there is multiple TJ's running around out there.
Might explain his play in a few games last year.
;D
;D
;D

yeah, he really only won 2 games all year with each personality. Maybe he should find 3 more so we can go 14-2 ;D

Zeus
08-01-2008, 08:46 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

On Facebook, you have to confirm friends with people.
So no one can "add (you) to their lists" without their approval.

=Z=

sh01002
08-01-2008, 02:53 PM
sick pic...i think ill add that to my background too

josdin00
08-01-2008, 03:15 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

I noticed that too a few months ago on his myspace.
I think Josdin00 made that pic.

Yeah, it's one of mine. I've seen that one pop up a few times around the net. I guess I must have done a good job on that one.

Shameless plug:
You can find it, plus many others, in my wallpapers thread (http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=28286.msg484921#msg484921).

(which, I know, I should work on, and get some new ones up.)

Zeus
08-01-2008, 03:44 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

KOSUKE!

=Z=

hx38596
08-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Worse... MySpace page...
EVER....

Mine is much better:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=110403616

dcboardr41
08-02-2008, 09:43 AM
"hx38596" wrote:

Worse... MySpace page...
EVER....

Mine is much better:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=110403616

stop taking credit for Brett Favre's myspace page :)

BadlandsVikings
08-02-2008, 02:21 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

KOSUKE!

=Z=

Gesundheit!!

Formo
08-02-2008, 02:36 PM
"hx38596" wrote:

Worse... MySpace page...
EVER....

Mine is much better:

HAHAHAHAHA
Apparently Lance Bass likes McGay..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=99228924

Marrdro
08-03-2008, 04:01 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

=Z=

Thank you for the PC way of saying that 4 TJ's have tried.
I will go ahead and look up the exact wording next time so you don't have to expound my friend.
::)

Zeus
08-04-2008, 07:40 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Thank you for the PC way of saying that 4 TJ's have tried.
I will go ahead and look up the exact wording next time so you don't have to expound my friend.

::)

Just tryin' to help the old dog with his new tricks.

=Z=